It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Volunteers Are On Their Way To Fight Israel.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
Borg,
I had wondered a few times if this was done so Hezbollah could take over the rest of Lebonan. Then Iran would run Lebonan by proxy. Thanks for menchening it. I have not heard what has been hapening to Lebonan leaders who are not part of Hezbollah yet, but if you are right we probablly will soon.

This is exactly what I think might be happening here. It is my opinion that this is what Hezbollah has been planning all along.
My theory is that Hezbollah decided to use Israel to do the dirty work. They started shooting these katyusha rockets into Isralel, and didn't particularly care where they landed. The point was to get Israel's attention. Picture a mouse biting a lion, so the lion becomes angry and breaks the wall in an attempt to kill the mouse. Of course that's what the mouse wanted all along. The lion was just a tool to get what the mouse wanted.

I think that Hezbollah wanted Israel to bring Lebanon into a Civil war,.. or at least a conflict big enough to give Hezbollah and Iran the chance to seize control of the Lebanese Government. It just seems to make so much sense! Did I miss anything?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   

The middle east is quaking in its boots, Iran included. Thats why they send their rabble and vagrants to serve as cannon fodder. Assad would not dream of attacking Israel or send in his troops at this stage, when Israel is all prep'd and ready!

What do you mean no one can agree who did what?? Are they retarded ?
The Hizbullah abducted two IDF personnel inside Israel’s territory and now the IDF is there sanitizing southern Lebanon. Not to mention the katyusha rockets and mortar fire that the Hizbullah grace Northern Israel with.

All the Arab nations 'know' that Israel has legitimate right to carry out its operations in Lebanon (Saudi Arabia!), proportionate or not. Obviously they cant stand it but right and wrong has never stood in the way of Islamists before, I doubt this will be any exception.

Only because the intelligent arabs know that the persians hate them and that when Iran is done with Isreal, they're next. Luke warm reception at best on the part of the Arabs. You're seeing it right now. They know Isreal won't invade them for oil or land, unless provoked. Persians...?

Persia and Arabia. Just look at Iran today. Someone wants to kill that maniac and he's not CIA, they're too busy playing politics.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I suggest you look up "Lone soldiers" in the IDF. These are people that left the USA, Australia as well as other countries specifically to fight in this war against the Lebanese. They go there and recieve adoptive families who take them into their homes and give them the good *Rah rah sis boom bah* shpiel to go Kill people that are out to exterminate the Jewish nation. *snore*

What worries me more is that some of these people are Americans and willing to die for Israel...what else are they willing to sacrifice in the name of their country and what positions do these people hold in America. Government jobs? Military Jobs? That would worry me a lot.

Over 40% of their frontlines happen to be Russians. So what if Iranians wanna go fight in Lebanon. Does Israel have the market cornered on foreign fighters? It bothers people that Lebanon has people behind them that don't want their families and friends killed and they want to protect them.

What else will the Hypocrites want to throw out next? Lebanon has fluffier pillows that are made in Egypt?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I think that Hezbollah wanted Israel to bring Lebanon into a Civil war,.. or at least a conflict big enough to give Hezbollah and Iran the chance to seize control of the Lebanese Government. It just seems to make so much sense! Did I miss anything?

Other than the fact that Iran and Syria already controlled their govt? A fool believes that all the citizens of Lebanon have a problem with what Isreal is doing.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
It is good to see people in this world that are actually not afraid to fight for what they believe in.

[p]IF that is how you feel then you should be happy the IDF is fighting for what they believe in? You make me laugh, thanks...[p]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by notbuynit

Other than the fact that Iran and Syria already controlled their govt? A fool believes that all the citizens of Lebanon have a problem with what Isreal is doing.

I was under the impression that Lebanon had a form of Democratic government for the past couple of years, and that only about 23 seats were controlled by Hezbollah. I've heard some Lebanese condemn the actions of Hezbollah, just as I've heard some Southern Lebanese praise them. It would seem to me that the country is already somewhat divided when it comes to the civilians. I'm sure Hezbollah would like control of all the seats, not just 23. Obviously I'm no expert on the subject, so all I have to go by is what I remember reading.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
I suggest you look up "Lone soldiers" in the IDF. These are people that left the USA, Australia as well as other countries specifically to fight in this war against the Lebanese.

Specifically, it's not a war against the Lebanese. Good people that would like the cancer that is Hitler, or wait, I'm wrong. Persia removed have no problem.

When was the panties wearing hezbolah last time gave warning an impendinding attack? Isreals soldiers are on the border but the panty wearers attack civilians anyways.

Funny thing, not just panties but little girls panties?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I was under the impression that Lebanon had a form of Democratic government for the past couple of years, and that only about 23 seats were controlled by Hezbollah

If that's what you beleive, then look no further.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I was under the impression that Lebanon had a form of Democratic government for the past couple of years, and that only about 23 seats were controlled by Hezbollah

If that's what you beleive, then look no further.

What do you believe? Maybe you can fill me in on what's 'really' happening. You seem to know something I don't.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Iran's Volunteers Are On Their Way To Fight Israel.

Calling them selves the first wave of volunteers a group of about sixty were starting trip to Lebanon. Along the way they were meeting up with about two hundred more. Iran has said it will not send regular solders but it is apparent that it will not stop volunteers. Military service is mandatory in Iran so nearly every volunteer will have some military experience. This mobilization does show how at least some of the people of Iran will react to Hezbolla actions in war.

Because I believe War, the abyss that separates is based on perspective allow me to alter your perspective for a moment.
Here is what could have been written as the US was planning its invasion of Iraq, post 911.

Israel’s Volunteers Are On Their Way To Fight Islam

Calling them selves the first wave of volunteers a group of about sixty were starting trip to the recruitment offices. Along the way they were meeting up with about two hundred more. The US and Britain have said they will not send regular solders but it is apparent that it will not stop volunteers. Military service is not mandatory in the US, but everyone owns a gun, so nearly every volunteer will have some small arms experience. This mobilization does show how at least some of the people of Judaeo/Christian right will react to the Mossad actions in war.

The Mossad’s motto being “by deception we shall do war”.

It is all based on perspective my friend.
My suggestion is take all that mid-east sand, make mirrors, hand them out to every man, woman and child in the region and say … start with the blame, right here, look into those eyes … and if they continue to point fingers, cut them off.
With whatever hands they have left, we should use our technology to help them turn all that sand into greenhouses, mirrors and solar panels….

Good start?

Namaste

Raphael

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Kachina,
I cant really say if that is a good start or not.
But I can say that you are good at putting a spin on reality. There are a mangantood of books on the same subject, by any chance do you write some or read any?

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Kachina,
I cant really say if that is a good start or not.
But I can say that you are good at putting a spin on reality. There are a mangantood of books on the same subject, by any chance do you write some or read any?

The spin is all mine.

namaste

Raphael

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
It is good to see people in this world that are actually not afraid to fight for what they believe in. I believe that characteristic has been lost in most citizens of the Western world. Personally, seeing as the IDF is practically enjoying and probably celebrating all of the civilian residential complexes it is destroying in Lebanon, I would be satisfied to see some weapons take down as many Israeli jets as possible. Thats right I said it! # the IDF!

..But that's not what you're seeing is it? Lotta dead scumbags is what you're seeing. Hiding amongst women and children. Biggest cowards yet. Even Nazis had honor. Do the world a favor and die otherwise the IDF will send you there. See a pattern? Maybe allah's god's bitch?

Not saying allah is but hey, even Clippers fans know when their team sucks.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Maybe allah's god's bitch?

Not saying allah is.....

You know you want to, why fight it ?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Maybe allah's god's bitch?

Not saying allah is but hey, even Clippers fans know when their team sucks.

Paraphrasing Larry the Cable Guy, "I don't care who you are, but that right there was funny".

Never heard the God/allah 'relationship' explained quite so succinctly, and quite surprised there haven't been howls of protest.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   

See a pattern? Maybe allah's god's bitch?

Or maybe the bitchs gave birth to Allah, Yahweh, Brahma.......

namaste

Raphael

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Even Nazis had honor.

Ummmmm, no. No they didn't.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Just to keep this forum informed on some true information. I have no link to prove this you will need to take my word for it.

Israeli forces killed and caught plenty of Iranians with Iranian papers. Supposedly Iran has injected soldiers and reservists into Lebanon to fight Israel with Iranian weapons and tactics. Israel has killed hundreds of Hezbullah grunts and have an undisclosed number of Iranians as well.

This is reminescent of the Six day wasr in which USSR soldiers were caught by Israel fighting alongside with the Syrian.

None of the above was officially disclosed.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi

Israeli forces killed and caught plenty of Iranians with Iranian papers. Supposedly Iran has injected soldiers and reservists into Lebanon to fight Israel with Iranian weapons and tactics. Israel has killed hundreds of Hezbullah grunts and have an undisclosed number of Iranians as well.

That is interesting Judah. And some what unforchant. Even a bit more strange that they have been caught with Iran documents.

I also wonder at what point Isreal wont be able to properaly keep there prisners safe and healthy.

Thanks for the info Judah

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join