It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Volunteers Are On Their Way To Fight Israel.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Look at Africa and how the UN has responded.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by notbuynit
Heck yea. Let them have at it. Enough with this stuff. Hell with the corrupt UN and the corrupt bigot Kofi whats his name. Why stop it every time Isreal is winning. If the muslims were winning, would the UN stop it? Nope. It'd be another holocaust. No doubt about it with the help of Euorope, yet again.

Well, I think THAT's the main problem here; corruption at the highest levels. Things have been happening way too "timely", for lack of a better word, that makes me think something big is up. Just being observant, but has anyone noticed how much military action has happened in the past 10 years via the previous 100? It's truly startling when you look at it.

Starting to piece a very ugly picture together.

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

by DYepes:

"....the IDF is practically enjoying and probably celebrating all of the civilian residential complexes it is destroying in Lebanon, I would be satisfied to see some weapons take down as many Israeli jets as possible. Thats right I said it! # the IDF!! I would like nothing more than to see their whole airforce destroyed for the crimes they have committed.

REPLY: Well, there it is, folks. Just one example of many who would rather rant than do some digging for facts. And, yes, I'm damn well going to say "I told you so.
"And who is truly to blame? The Lebanese civilians who allowed Hezbubble to place military compounds and installations in their towns. The same ones who allow storage of arms and personnel in Mosques? The ambulances hit that were carrying Hezbubble soldiers?

I mean wtf bull# is it when you say you hit a UN observation post by accident!? There were many flags clearly visible around the compound.

REPLY: There sure were, and you should check the following links to see those flags, and read what happened from soldiers at ground (UN) zero.

Here's a rather interesting photo of Mr. Coffee with...... why, what the heck???? It's the head honcho of Hezbubble. What's odd about this is that Hezbubble is not a country, so why so chummy? That was a rhetorical question; those in the know, know EXACTLY why.

[link] imageigloo.com...

And another showing a Hezbubble and Un flag flying side-by-side outside of one of the observation buildings. Why am I not surprised?

[link] imageigloo.com...

July 27, 2006
UNITED NATIONS — An apparent discrepancy in the portrayal of events surrounding the deaths of four unarmed U.N. observers in Lebanon threatens to unravel Secretary-General Annan's initial accusation that Israel "deliberately" targeted the U.N. Interim Force in Lebanon.

[link] www.nysun.com...

By the way, Hezbubble is now using rockets, from Iran, that have a 43 kilometer range. It has a 50 kilo warhead that is filled with ball bearings, to exact as much civilian damage as possible.

So, DYepes, you revere those who follow up on their beliefs, even if it pertains to those who kill civilians as a matter of policy (Hezbubble). Then it follows you agree with Ahmadinejad joining the fray... the same Ahmadinejad who, during the Iraq-Iran war, enlisted teens and children to walk ahead of his soldiers clearing the minefields.
How nobel of you. I have to give credit where credit is due, and compliment (?) you on being up front in your siding with people like that.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by zappafan1]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I found another article that is on the same topic. It does have some good information in it. Hear is the link.

www.twincities.com...

Hear is a quote from this article

The Israeli people want peace and Israel has made great concessions to achieve it. Israel left Gaza for peace and now is being attacked from Gaza. Israel left Lebanon for peace and is being attacked from Lebanon.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So what if some Iranians want to go into the warzsone and have a 77%
(my own estimate) chance of getting killed, they're doing what they
believe in, and belief is a very strong thing.

Honestly, I don't support war, but I also don't support Israel.
And in fact, what we (the US) need to do, is tell Israel to either get
there shi'ite together and stop figting, or we'll turn there country into
a glow-in-the-dark radioactive hole in the ground, of course we
should'nt actually do it, nuclear weapons are truly dispicable,
but just threaten them into compliance.

And then for the Hezbullah(sp?), well send in some multinational troops to Lebanon, and set everything straight, that or just create the buffer zone Israel wants with a permanent armed multinational guard set up in it.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

And then for the Hezbullah(sp?), well send in some multinational troops to Lebanon, and set everything straight, that or just create the buffer zone Israel wants with a permanent armed multinational guard set up in it.

So your solution to the problem is to ignore that there is a problem? How is that going to accomplish peace? All you'll have done then is further stretched the world's military resources, and created an atmosphere of hatred for the whole world by these people.

What's truly despicable here is that there are some people that don't see that peace has never been achieved in that region whenever an outside source stepped in to stop the fighting. They need to get this out of their systems now, so that this mutual hatred can be gotten rid of, instead of allowing it to fester just long enough to keep them from killing off one or both sides, and then allowing them to just wipe portions out. One side HAS to WIN, not just get a stalemate. This whole diplomacy thing hasn't ever worked, nor will it, unless someone with huge amounts of influence buy every crooked one of them over there.

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   

So your solution to the problem is to ignore that there is a problem? How is that going to accomplish peace? All you'll have done then is further stretched the world's military resources, and created an atmosphere of hatred for the whole world by these people.

What's truly despicable here is that there are some people that don't see that peace has never been achieved in that region whenever an outside source stepped in to stop the fighting. They need to get this out of their systems now, so that this mutual hatred can be gotten rid of, instead of allowing it to fester just long enough to keep them from killing off one or both sides, and then allowing them to just wipe portions out. One side HAS to WIN, not just get a stalemate. This whole diplomacy thing hasn't ever worked, nor will it, unless someone with huge amounts of influence buy every crooked one of them over there.

For the Iranian volunteers, yes that's my solution, if they want to, let them get themselves blown-up, it's there choice.

Do you really think they'll get it out of their systems, come on, there not school children in a fight, the only most likely two scenarios would be;
1. Israel killing thousands of innocent people, and some hezbollah, and than they take over the country, and make it part of their own.
2. Israel starts to lose, and they use there nuclear weapons.

Those are the only two scenarios I see if we just let them go at it, if we really wanted sustained peace with the least loss of life, than we'd move Israel out of a region of the world that hates them.

[edit on 7/31/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I just don't like the idea that this whole thing could die down again, only to erupt again in another few months. Someone needs to FINISH this crappy war, and finish it FAST.

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
I just don't like the idea that this whole thing could die down again, only to erupt again in another few months. Someone needs to FINISH this crappy war, and finish it FAST.

TheBorg

Borg,
Although you are right that this war will not end with out a victor, you just need to rember there is plenty of hatred in the reagon, but the war is not about hatred, or the captchered solders. Its about who will have the most infulance in the reagon. One could say that Iran might have the uppe hand since they control Lebonan by way proxy through Hezbollah.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
Borg,
Although you are right that this war will not end with out a victor, you just need to rember there is plenty of hatred in the reagon, but the war is not about hatred, or the captchered solders. Its about who will have the most infulance in the reagon. One could say that Iran might have the uppe hand since they control Lebonan by way proxy through Hezbollah.

The world should well remember who is the current world power. The US is the only superpower at the moment, and no one can contend with her might. Others claim they can, but haven't expressed any major will to attempt to try.

What I'm getting at here is that whatever the US says goes. If they want the Middle East to be a parking lot, it'll be a parking lot. If they want the people to be free, and live happily, then even though it'll take some time, the Middle East will convert. The US is very influential in changing things. It's what she does best. So for any group to stand up and boast about their ability to stand toe to toe with America is quite naive, in my opinion.

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

If they want the people to be free, and live happily, then even though it'll take some time, the Middle East will convert. The US is very influential in changing things. It's what she does best. So for any group to stand up and boast about their ability to stand toe to toe with America is quite naive, in my opinion.

TheBorg

Borg,
I really do wish I shared your optimisem. I do not feel the US has the infulance that you described.
Seconed, China is produceing advanced weapons platforms and will soon have the ability to strike any where in the world with men as well as machines, the US will not be the only or even the strongest supper power for long.
Last, yes the US could force a change in the middle east if the US decided it really wanted to. But to do that and make it last it would need to use dracoinian meashers. Meashers like that are not accepted by the US, or any civilised country or peoples. As you are compleatly aware the meashers necessary to force a change like that are being used in several parts of the world by those who do not choose to be in the latter catagory.

Edit for proper quote.

[edit on 31-7-2006 by RedGolem]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Zappa, there is no doubt in my mind that there are Hezbollahs and others posting on this site. Not that the poster you reply to is, might be just a bigot or just ignorant. Never know.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
could this be a start of war, if Iran really does this guys, it will be crazy, the UK and US will have to be holding back Israel from killing everyone.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Well, Syria seems on the brink of sending troops to Lebanon to help support the Hezbollah militants. Should this happen, then the war will spread to Syria when Israel is done there. Should that happen, I see Iran jumping in, and as soon as that happens, the US will be right in there from Iraq with guns pointing at Iran.

This situation can get very ugly very fast, and I'm afraid it's about to. The world is about to undergo a dramatic change. Whether it's for the better or worse remains to be seen. I, for one, don't honestly know anymore. My faith in the ones that I once thought knew what they were doing has been slipping of late.

The only hope I have left is that at least a few of those that are in power might hold enough sway to keep things somewhat reasonable. We'll just have to wait and see.

TheBorg

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
What is ISRAEL waiting For ?

This war has moved at lack luster pace, their is no flair from the IDF, who seem to be insipid and lackluster in thteir response. Heavens knows what the Mossad is doing, like why are Hizbullah elected reps not abducted/killed?, why is Nasarallah not abducted/kiloled?, where are the Hizbullah getting their weapons from? Why arent they carring out operations in Syria ? And why in G-d's name are Merkav tanks not rolling through lebanon preceded by daisy cutters ?

I personally believe that the IDF has lost its "verve" here. They have operated beautifully in Gaza etc but here they seem to be reluctant. I say to them -forget the past, this is the present. Stop the seige tactics and go in for the kill. How long are airstikes going to suffice? You need boots to stamp out the rats. Pest control!! Time to free the Israelis in Haifa and the north from the constant fear of death.

Be of Strength and Courage!!

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
What is ISRAEL waiting For ?

This war has moved at lack luster pace, their is no flair from the IDF, who seem to be insipid and lackluster in thteir response. Heavens knows what the Mossad is doing, like why are Hizbullah elected reps not abducted/killed?, why is Nasarallah not abducted/kiloled?, where are the Hizbullah getting their weapons from? Why arent they carring out operations in Syria ? And why in G-d's name are Merkav tanks not rolling through lebanon preceded by daisy cutters ?

I personally believe that the IDF has lost its "verve" here. They have operated beautifully in Gaza etc but here they seem to be reluctant. I say to them -forget the past, this is the present. Stop the seige tactics and go in for the kill. How long are airstikes going to suffice? You need boots to stamp out the rats. Pest control!! Time to free the Israelis in Haifa and the north from the constant fear of death.

Be of Strength and Courage!!

Simple answer is thus:

They do not want to incite all out global war. They know that by attacking Lebanon all out, that it will draw the rest of the Middle East into the conflict. Dangerous thing to be doing.

The long answer has been quite well layed out before you in this thread. There are differing views on who believes what, and that's why this whole crappy situation is here. No one can agree on who did what to cause a reaction by whom. It's a huge, convoluted mess that just needs to STOP already. The sooner this thing is over, the better.

I just hope it's over in enough time to save what's left of our humanity.

TheBorg

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Simple answer is thus:

They do not want to incite all out global war. They know that by attacking Lebanon all out, that it will draw the rest of the Middle East into the conflict. Dangerous thing to be doing.

Pish-posh!
The middle east is quaking in its boots, Iran included. Thats why they send their rabble and vagrants to serve as cannon fodder. Assad would not dream of attacking Israel or send in his troops at this stage, when Israel is all prep'd and ready!

What do you mean no one can agree who did what?? Are they retarded ?
The Hizbullah abducted two IDF personnel inside Israel’s territory and now the IDF is there sanitizing southern Lebanon. Not to mention the katyusha rockets and mortar fire that the Hizbullah grace Northern Israel with.

All the Arab nations 'know' that Israel has legitimate right to carry out its operations in Lebanon (Saudi Arabia!), proportionate or not. Obviously they cant stand it but right and wrong has never stood in the way of Islamists before, I doubt this will be any exception.

What needs to be done IMO is that Israel should take the fight to the Hizbullah and make the Lebanese rue to day they let the Hizbullah into their lives.

[edit on 4-8-2006 by IAF101]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Well, I think THAT's the main problem here; corruption at the highest levels. Things have been happening way too "timely", for lack of a better word, that makes me think something big is up. Just being observant, but has anyone noticed how much military action has happened in the past 10 years via the previous 100? It's truly startling when you look at it.

Starting to piece a very ugly picture together.

TheBorg

Yea, your ugly picture includes world war. Don't look for reasons to escape it, they haven't. It's unfortunate that humanity hasn't learned anything from the first two but I'm not gonna ignore the third fly because I swatted the first two. Until righteous nations gain some balls to subdo these flies, we'll always be infested.

See it for what it is. Don't run from it, see it for the extremely ugly picture it is. Your grandchildren will be thankful.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

I don't support war but we should nuke Isreal? Are you kidding? Tell Isreal to stop defending themselves? Tell any nation to stop defending their own. Fact is hezzbolah is a bunch of molesters in childrens panties. Hez, pull up your panties and fight like men, if possible. Stop hiding behind children and fight like men. You're good at hiding behind women and children but can you fight Isreal toe to toe like men?

mod edit, non-ATSNN word choices

[edit on 4-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by notbuynit
... but can you fight Isreal toe to toe like men?

I suppose dropping bombs from the sky counts as toe to toe and much more manly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join