It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah, It's Payback Time!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Do I actually hear American’s whining about the treatment of Hezbollah by Israel?

Too many of you don’t remember that the greatest American body counts before 9/11 came from 2 separate terrorist attacks attributed to Hezbollah. If you are upset about Israel bombing neighborhoods in Lebanon, just remember that the residents allowed those Hezbollah cowards to set up shop there. Hezbollah on the other hand doesn’t have any qualms about shooting rockets indiscriminately into Israeli neighborhoods where there are no IDF troops stationed, but plenty of kids playing in the street.

As for me, “Go Israel!” They understand that the first war they loose will be their last!

P.S.: I don’t think it is any coincidence that an ancient book of Psalms was discovered yesterday in the UK. It was open to Psalm 83 when it was discovered:

"For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes; Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.
Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kison: Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth. Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes as Zebah, and as Zalmunna: Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession. O my God, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind. As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire; So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm. Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O LORD. Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish: That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth."

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMicrophone
Do I actually hear American’s whining about the treatment of Hezbollah by Israel?

As for me, “Go Israel!” They understand that the first war they loose will be their last!

P.S.: I don’t think it is any coincidence that an ancient book of Psalms was discovered yesterday in the UK. It was open to Psalm 83 when it was discovered:

Hey Christian feller. Not all Lebanese are Hizbollah. Not all lebanese are Muslims. So to interrupt your holy war with so-called whining is absolutely correct to do. I suggest you go back to the seminary and get some new lessons regarding what Jesus actually taught because you surely have no clue.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hey there Anti-Semite.

I suggest you go back to the seminary and get some new lessons regarding what Jesus actually taught because you surely have no clue.

The old lessons are just fine thanks, like : God will bless those who bless Israel, Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, and the ones listed in Psalm 83 concerning the nations that come against Israel.

Look, I hate war, but regardless of what you or I think, God has a plan for Israel and He has a plan for those who hate Israel, not my plans, His. Also, if someone was lobbing rockets into your back yard, are you telling me you wouldn't do what ever possible to take out the threat?

[edit on 26-7-2006 by MrMicrophone]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Hey there Anti-Semite.

Got any proof of that? Do you work for AIPAC? To be honest, you're the one espousing the killing of Lebanese who are just as much Semites as Jews are - if not more so if they're European Jews.

So who's the anti-semite?

[edit on 26/7/06 by subz]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

yeh that was very interesting. eerie. poetic aint it?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I have yet to hear one person on this board complain about the treatment of Hezbollah.

I've heard lots of complaints about the treatment of Lebanese civilians, on the other hand.

As for the "anti-semite" troll, exactly what's the point of having a discussion with someone who starts out throwing insults at the first sign of disagreement?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
I have yet to hear one person on this board complain about the treatment of Hezbollah.

I've heard lots of complaints about the treatment of Lebanese civilians, on the other hand.

As for the "anti-semite" troll, exactly what's the point of having a discussion with someone who starts out throwing insults at the first sign of disagreement?

I'm sorry, you should re-read where the first shot came from the other camp. As for the anti-semite "troll", I call them as I see them. The lebanese however allowed this and brought it upon themselves. You let a bunch of thughs move in install "satellite" dishes that just to happen to fire rockets launchers aimed at civilian areas...

There are many forces playing the game. Islam, Jewish, Atheist, satanic, Neo-con, Christians...the list goes on. You may not like the fact that I support Israel for protecting their citizens, but it won't be long before the Lion of Judah will come and set it all straight, but not before an unholy atlighment is formend "The Covenant of Death" and the man iof iniquity will be revieled.

Christians and Muslims both looking for the messiah through the glow of exploding atomic bombs will only meet the man of perdition.

And by the way, if you feel the need to be condecending without understanding the gist of the post, consider yourself warned.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

As for the anti-semite "troll", I call them as I see them.

Well, what did you "see" about ThePieMaN's post that gave you any reason to call him an anti-semite?

And by the way, if you feel the need to be condecending without understanding the gist of the post, consider yourself warned.

"Warned"? Warned of what?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   

You let a bunch of thughs move in install "satellite" dishes that just to happen to fire rockets launchers aimed at civilian areas...

It seems there is one set of thugs that moved in. They not only brought with them Satellite dishes camoflouged , they brought nukes disguised as power plants, and peace disguised as racism. How many arab nations do you see with military build up? How many until recently have taken to designing and fabricating their own arms? How long has this state of God's been manufacturing weapons of destruction? Much longer then any of the Arab countries.

There are many forces playing the game. Islam, Jewish, Atheist, satanic, Neo-con, Christians...the list goes on. You may not like the fact that I support Israel for protecting their citizens, but it won't be long before the Lion of Judah will come and set it all straight, but not before an unholy atlighment is formend "The Covenant of Death" and the man iof iniquity will be revieled.

And when this Lion of Judah does not show its face, will you finally realize you are being misled and used for your beliefs? Do you actually believe they are truly building their country up in order for armageddon to occur so that a Christian messiah will come and take YOU away to his kingdom?

Christians and Muslims both looking for the messiah through the glow of exploding atomic bombs will only meet the man of perdition.

Its only certain ones who are trying to bring this about forcefully. It will not happen as such and will not happen with the spilling of innocent blood. If you truly believe the blood of innocent children will be rewarded by God you are in for a surprise. You will not see any Lion. This is your test. After all this is done and over with you will relaize this was not the work of God. I hope it won't be too late and that he is as truly forgiving as some hope he is. This in my eyes and heart is unforgivable.

After this is settled you will feel and know who you have been following. Its not Him.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Hey there Anti-Semite.

Is that supposed to be a joke or something? Pieman clearly is not anti-semite/anti-jew however you want to put it. That was a personal insult directed at another member in place of rational discussion. Hardly does any good for your position.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMicrophone don’t think it is any coincidence that an ancient book of Psalms was discovered yesterday in the UK. It was open to Psalm 83 when it was discovered:

Wow, imagine that, a random passage from the bible, and it just happens to be incredibly violent! What are the chances!!!

Is it a coincidence also that the book was found in Ireland, the home of modern nationalist terrorism, where the IRA started? IT was the IRA that trained the PLO in its early days, those hezbollah rocket attacks are just as much a wrathful vintage from those gaellic grapes as anything else.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Is that supposed to be a joke or something? Pieman clearly is not anti-semite/anti-jew however you want to put it.

Really?

I'm not trying to be funny or anything, but I thought that was pretty clear from all his posts (and the fact that he never denies it). Had me fooled....

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Wow, imagine that, a random passage from the bible, and it just happens to be incredibly violent! What are the chances!!!

lol Nygdan that was quite a good quip that nearly made me spill my beverage!

I stood in some dog doo today, I wonder what portent that foretold? I wonder if it had to do with some religious fundamentalism being flung about lately?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I won't say much other than Pie' is owed an apology and that I'm watching the patterns and techniques. Mui, mui overt. Des-classe' almost Romanesque.

I'd also very much like the humans to turn off the killing now. I somehow think we are supposed to believe that the killing of the innocent is to be expected... except that "some" innocents are of higher value than others and by implication... uh, I think most folks can figure that out.

Now that the foreign nationals still there that aren't already dead have missed the last boat out to Larnaca I think we'll see the really nasty bad evil side of humanity writ big.

I wonder what a Lebanese-Canadian child feels as it is crushed to death by collapsing reinforced concrete? Much the same as an Israeli child I'd expect. Hmmm, I wonder what the Canadian Major from the PPCLI on TSO assignment to the UN felt the nanosecond he exploded? Do you think he even left a "shadow" on the wall to collect and send home to his Mrs? Yes, most unfortunate accidents by all (sic) accounts. Plenty' shame all-round. The Peter-Principle comes to mind.

Victor K.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I'm not trying to be funny or anything, but I thought that was pretty clear from all his posts (and the fact that he never denies it).

He'e pretty strongly anti-Israeli, but the two are not the same thing.

Hell I am pretty strongly anti-Israel at this point, and I've probably been at more Jewish religious observances than any other kind (agnostic myself tho). My first job was at a Jewish nursing home, where I met people who had survived the Nazi concentration camps.

Being against Israeli policy does not make one an anti-semite, no matter how you'd like to spin it. I know Jews that are pretty rabidly anti-Israel, are they anti-semites too?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I am Jewish and anti-Israel, and anti-Middle East. That whole piece of land is one boiling pot of trouble. And I personally couldn't care less if God, Jesus, or whomever gave anyone that piece of land. Let them come down and go to that hell and set it straight. Absolutely ridiculous. Jews are no more "god's" people than I am George Washington and Madonna at the same time.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The false connection between anti-Israel and anti-Semitism is a carefully constructed defence mechanism. It's a synical exploitation of the very real anti-semitism that the Jews have faced for millenia.

There is nothing anti-semitic about criticising Israel. Israel is a state that most orthodox jews consider blasphemous as, according to them, God took away Israel from the Jewish people and to reclaim it is an afront to God's will. But that's neither here nor there to a secular man such as myself. But when Israel and her supporters try to justify there actions behind a shroud of religious devine right I get angry at the hypocrisy. When they deflect all criticism of their very secular activities as anti-Semitism I also get angry because it attempts to stiffile all intelligent debate.

Anti-semitism is racism aimed at some one because they are Jewish, not what they happen to be doing. Israel is not a jew and it is open to criticism just like any other country is.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMicrophone don’t think it is any coincidence that an ancient book of Psalms was discovered yesterday in the UK. It was open to Psalm 83 when it was discovered:

456789036276489761 to 1

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
456789036276489761 to 1

So if there is at least 1 violent passage in the Bible there should be 456,789,036,276,489,761 passages in the Bible? I knew the book was thick but that's insane

You should add a smiley if you're being funny. If not you're liable for getting into trouble for deliberately posting false information.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz

Originally posted by krossfyter
456789036276489761 to 1

So if there is at least 1 violent passage in the Bible there should be 456,789,036,276,489,761 passages in the Bible? I knew the book was thick but that's insane

You should add a smiley if you're being funny. If not you're liable for getting into trouble for deliberately posting false information.

i dont think that was funny nor was i trying to be serious.

yall dont have a smiley for that. i dont think. let me check...

[edit on 26-7-2006 by krossfyter]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join