It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil War Soon - Strictly U.S. Related

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
If you think about it, the bulk of your troops are average joes. They'd be on the rebel side by default because what average joe would be able to shoot his own mother to support a corrupt government?

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Russia is not going to invade the US... no way, no how. Niether is China or any other country - It would be way too costly in every aspect. They may, along with a confederacy of others exploit a weak moment or weak president and nuke the US - but invasion?
Not gonna happen...
Mexico on the other hand already has quite an invasion going on - but I don't think taking over is what they are after...

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
let me put it this way....*rises from corner*
since no1's understood my point yet,
no matter WHAT occurs, the u.s.s.r is power hungry, get it?? killuminati

the u.s.s.r broke up over 10 years ago, and russia's been in quite a state since. I really don't think they have the power nor the inclination to invade anybody at this point. china's a possibility, albeit a slim one. I really don't think another country invading the u.s. is our biggest problem at the moment.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent

Originally posted by Cyrus
let me put it this way....*rises from corner*
since no1's understood my point yet,
no matter WHAT occurs, the u.s.s.r is power hungry, get it?? killuminati

the u.s.s.r broke up over 10 years ago, and russia's been in quite a state since. I really don't think they have the power nor the inclination to invade anybody at this point. china's a possibility, albeit a slim one. I really don't think another country invading the u.s. is our biggest problem at the moment.

not meaning to be rude(no really...im not
, but when i started the thread my first sentence stated: do you think it's possible that a civil war could possibly break-out in the U.S.A? sometime in the next few years'?

and followed up was: Dare i say...would the russians try and regain their power by striking america double fold when at a time of crisis and need?

i think the second bit confused ppl a bit....let me rephrase, maybe that'll help set the targets for this debate

the question is intended to mean something on the lines of: would the russians take advantage of the U.S in any way possible so as to go back to being #1?
launching missles and risking recieving the full wreath & fury of as i'll put it: "the wounded animal"

it seems reasonable since the U.S is partly to blame for causing the U.S.S.R's downfall from the effects of the coldwar

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
Russia is not going to invade the US... no way, no how. Niether is China or any other country - It would be way too costly in every aspect. They may, along with a confederacy of others exploit a weak moment or weak president and nuke the US - but invasion?
Not gonna happen...
Mexico on the other hand already has quite an invasion going on - but I don't think taking over is what they are after...

invasion? hey who said that??
*removes tinfoil hat looking suspiciously at every1 in the room*
we're tryina deny ignorance here not promote it!!

the U.S.S.R doesn't have enough resources to keep it's subs afloat, invasion..sheesh!!

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
personally, i can sadly believe more and more of John Titor every passing day. Just look around for clues and you ever so clearly it's noticed the sides are forming.
Cutting the chase, Americans (generally) are sick of this one side or the other crap. I know i am, along with many friends. We really only have a one party system, Republicrats. And they are all in on the NWO. Look at Clark, look at Bush, look at any major contender for the 2004 Presidential Election, they all have some links, or connections to NWO, be it Cross and Bones, or idealogy. They all aim to control us.
So there's THEM (NWO) and US (the "radicals") even my father asked me jokingly, "Are you going to be one of those radicals?" I said, no, then explained how i want any more a radical then the patriots who cleared this land to be called the United States of America.
And whats funny, is he even admitted he knew he was enslaved, but asked, "...what can we do about it?"

I don't know about anyone else, but all i want is to be free from these chains of enslavement, (Income tax, drivers licenses, marriage licenses, CCW permits, FBI, CIA, etc.) and be a free man.
Claim my land that is "public" in the western states, which the Federal Government wrongly possesses. And do as i wish, and do as i please, with little/no interference from government.
This is the side im on, how bout you?

Keep your arms locked and loaded fellow patriots, to defend against an unjust government. And we shall soon correct it.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   
i think it woudl be china if anyone was gonna kick some usa ass. As per the civil war i could see it happening, the militia groups in the southern states will be the ones to do it, all the pissed off poor white people with shotguns haha

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
let's shed some light on the sequence of events following up this theory

a third person's point of view perhaps...no?

what would happen first? perhaps a crash in the U.S economy(the u.s dollar inflated)OPEC could play a major role in that(i stress on "could"), this would cost multibillion corporations their liquid assets, a scandal(political most likely as to who's to blame for messing with OPEC)..
another >>unlikely

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by banjoechef
i think it woudl be china if anyone was gonna kick some usa ass. As per the civil war i could see it happening, the militia groups in the southern states will be the ones to do it, all the pissed off poor white people with shotguns haha

and i suppose china will have the guts to face a superpower?

you seem to lack etiquette on this subject my good friend the U.S owns china, ever since helping out in freeing it from japan's grips

taking an inteligent guess i'd have to rule out the EU and japan/china.
as for NK, now there's somethink to bicker about

judging by the U.S'es reaction towards NK's posessing and modifying a nuclear powerplant, i'd say if any1 was to take a bite out of the U.S once weakened that'd b NK.
They've been waiting for such a moment for decades already(not to mention the middle east btw

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I believe this civil war has already begun....civil liberties disappearing....build up of so called police state. People up (yet not in arms) over these things...its only a matter of time before the showdown!

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
...its only a matter of time before the showdown!

Tiiiime is on our side, Yes it is...

Lets hope it doesn't come to the people having to "take up arms". That is a last resort tactic, I feel is unnessisary. How ever, I honestly doubt it possible to regain what rightfully belong to the people, without such...

So when the time does come to be "up in arms", don't forget your promasks.

(Protective/gas mask

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Fascinating topic!

It is Ironic we mention civil war and Russia in the same thread.....

Little known fact: Russia was our greatest ally during oiur first civil war. European imperialists, when our civil war broke out, were planning on interveneing and ripping our country to shreds in its weakened state, to grab what they could. Russia, on the other hand, did not want this: A united and non interfered with America was what they desired. Thus, Russia ships blockaded the European ships, and told the Europeans if they dared interfere with the civil war, they would attack the trade ships and disrupt thier shipping lines. Thus, Russia prevented Europe from getting directly involved with the civil war: they had to make do with funding both sides and trying to inflkuence there.

Now we come to the 21st century. Is civil war Imminent? You bet. With the inevitable collapse of the US economy on the horizon................such a collapse, a removal of comforts.....

Might bring about a civil war. Social unrest, plus racial conflicts, it will probably be both economically and racially related. Would russia attack us in a weakened state? Unlikely..........I mean, really. There is nothing here the Russians would have any interest in. They alrready have a huge labor pool, hiuge amounts of resources.......theres little benefit to Russia attacking the us.

However, Europe might...if they built up thier military big enough, a weakened, sickly US, Europe might once again repeat history and atempt to grab what they can, since Europe itself lacks resources and space. Would Russia also repeat history and threaten Europe the same way?

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
But it was a lot different regime in Russia at the time of the US civil war than has been for much of Russian history since that time, No?

Thanks for the history lesson though, was not aware of Russian role in US civil war.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
the topic seemed to have nearly died....i see a lot of attention was focused on "another" posting, well anyway...
i have to disagree with you

or else this post would...once again, perish.
and i dont want that, since it's my creation

russia attacking the U.S seems a highly likely probability...you forget how much technology the U.S posess? most of that will be useless if a civil war occured(since the plans were in fact that crafts like the B2 were to fly around the globe without refueling, the U.S'es big mistake is anticipating a long-range war), when civil war itself could spring out of nowhere at a moment's notice.
this technology russia would die for....to get their hands on that would mean replacing the U.S

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Civil War No
Revolution Yes
Aginst the Groups That Controll and Manipulate us
Suppress the Truth and the Technology that will set all of us Free to Enjoy our Lives in Peace

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by straterx
Civil War No
Revolution Yes
Aginst the Groups That Controll and Manipulate us
Suppress the Truth and the Technology that will set all of us Free to Enjoy our Lives in Peace

well put

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Ah, Cyrus, but the cost.......

Would an invasion of the US be worth it? Especially if we decided to destroy the technology utterly rasther than allow it to fall in other hands?

The costs to the Russianbs would be far more than they ever experienced even by Hitlers legions. The vast numbers of Russian troops that would get killed, plus civilians when we lobbed off in out last stand a couple thousand nukes and obliterated a few Russian cities and destroyed whatever farmland was left..... The massive losess....America is simply too big and environmentally diverse to sucessfully invade and occupy.

Plus, you have here an armed popualtion, with guns, and garage excplosives knowdlge...to far spread out. The Russians arent stupid, they have had over 50 years to examine the possiblities of occupation and invasion of the US. It would not be profitable or worth it to invade us.

And, as for NEO, yes, the Russians were a monarchy back then. They were "imperial Russia". This however, doesnt change much. Russia today still, in the event of a civil war, probably would not want European or Asian interference either. especially if China was involved.......

But its good to disagree, cyrus, this thread is very interesting, and I do not wish it to die either!

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Ah, Cyrus, but the cost.......

Would an invasion of the US be worth it? Especially if we decided to destroy the technology utterly rasther than allow it to fall in other hands?

The costs to the Russianbs would be far more than they ever experienced even by Hitlers legions. The vast numbers of Russian troops that would get killed, plus civilians when we lobbed off in out last stand a couple thousand nukes and obliterated a few Russian cities and destroyed whatever farmland was left..... The massive losess....America is simply too big and environmentally diverse to sucessfully invade and occupy.

Plus, you have here an armed popualtion, with guns, and garage excplosives knowdlge...to far spread out. The Russians arent stupid, they have had over 50 years to examine the possiblities of occupation and invasion of the US. It would not be profitable or worth it to invade us.

And, as for NEO, yes, the Russians were a monarchy back then. They were "imperial Russia". This however, doesnt change much. Russia today still, in the event of a civil war, probably would not want European or Asian interference either. especially if China was involved.......

But its good to disagree, cyrus, this thread is very interesting, and I do not wish it to die either!

it's costing the U.S a billion a week to maintain their forces, but then u come to consider the typically large engines installed in these U.S-made vehicles(fuel alone costs a large percentage...)
it would cost the russians, with their "Zeal ruski vayyeniyi" and other similar economically designed vehicles including tanks probably half of what the U.S is spending...
the ironic matter lies as this, i dont think the russian government could pull something like this off for more than a few hours'...does that give u an image of what kinda' budget shortages the U,S,S,R'S military is suffering?

your point is well proven tho,
mine simply states that russia or europe for that matter could just stroll in if titor's theory is correct.
well...what do we have left? 2005's the beginning of the civil war, titor's predictions...u've got a year and a bit to be on the safe side, start stocking up. make sure u get lots of super-canned stuff, as in, canned food products that wont go bad despitetheir exp date saying otherwise....just some intimate thoughts regarding this matter, im getting a lil carried away

what does scare me is the sincere truth in which all of titor's theories have proven themselves to be....what if he's right about something as big as this? one can always envision the horror, but untillthe true anguish and reality of the matter is upon us we shall never quite understand the potential inhumane subjects we talk about.
anything i say in this is strictly for informational purposes only, i dont take any responsibility for it.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I wasnt exactly refering to the cost in money, I was refering to the cost in lives and resources for Russia. The mponetary cost is always relative, the cost in feeding an invasion force, mainting the equipment and people with supplies, plus the massive amount of deaths the Russians would experience.............

That kind of cost. When it comes to humanity, I ignore money alot, money is never an issue for me aS Far as calculating human tradgedy.....its often used to help promote human tradgedy. NO, the amount of Russians, plus resources, that would be gambled in this affair....would be far too costly to even consider.

I doubt Europe would have any sucess either. German had one hell of a time trying to occupy and hold russia, so did napoleon. German and France.... the big players in the EU. The brits could not hold on to thier American colonies either, even united, they would have about as much a chance of sucess as the Russians would. The civil war I have no doubt is coming, tho 2004 or 2005...I dont put much stake in predictions or prohecies....Im still unconvinced about John Titor. I need mroe evidfence on him.

Even I could have predicted the curtrent getsapo like US regime. It was there for anyone to see it who had eyes and intelligence to observe, the writting was on the wall.

A Us civil war would break US power globally, which means a huge powervacuum would be created, one that would be battled over by China, Europe, and the eastern bloc.

I do believe, that if the often forgotten and underestimated Slavic peoples got together, and formed a Slavic union of thier own, they could easily shadow Europe and give China a run for its money. They just have to get over past annimosity. The Slavic nations have ALOT of potenital to become greater than PNAC< EU, or what have you. If only they would allow the past to die...............

In the meantime, tho, US losing global power and becoming isolationist would be a dream for me. Thus, I cannpot say I am terrified of the porspect of a civil war, I welcome it in fact. I dont think ill bother with canned food, because of ther ,many possible outcomes, Im not sure Id want to live through it all.

I shall instead live off the ample crop of wild blackberries seattle has growing everywhere like weeds!

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I wasnt exactly refering to the cost in money, I was refering to the cost in lives and resources for Russia. The mponetary cost is always relative, the cost in feeding an invasion force, mainting the equipment and people with supplies, plus the massive amount of deaths the Russians would experience.............

That kind of cost. When it comes to humanity, I ignore money alot, money is never an issue for me aS Far as calculating human tradgedy.....its often used to help promote human tradgedy. NO, the amount of Russians, plus resources, that would be gambled in this affair....would be far too costly to even consider.

I doubt Europe would have any sucess either. German had one hell of a time trying to occupy and hold russia, so did napoleon. German and France.... the big players in the EU. The brits could not hold on to thier American colonies either, even united, they would have about as much a chance of sucess as the Russians would. The civil war I have no doubt is coming, tho 2004 or 2005...I dont put much stake in predictions or prohecies....Im still unconvinced about John Titor. I need mroe evidfence on him.

Even I could have predicted the curtrent getsapo like US regime. It was there for anyone to see it who had eyes and intelligence to observe, the writting was on the wall.

A Us civil war would break US power globally, which means a huge powervacuum would be created, one that would be battled over by China, Europe, and the eastern bloc.

I do believe, that if the often forgotten and underestimated Slavic peoples got together, and formed a Slavic union of thier own, they could easily shadow Europe and give China a run for its money. They just have to get over past annimosity. The Slavic nations have ALOT of potenital to become greater than PNAC< EU, or what have you. If only they would allow the past to die...............

In the meantime, tho, US losing global power and becoming isolationist would be a dream for me. Thus, I cannpot say I am terrified of the porspect of a civil war, I welcome it in fact. I dont think ill bother with canned food, because of ther ,many possible outcomes, Im not sure Id want to live through it all.

I shall instead live off the ample crop of wild blackberries seattle has growing everywhere like weeds!

*stands up and applaudes ceremoniously while yelling bravo*
i wish you would teach common sense to so many people lacking it on this site....tyrrific for one

it is essential that some joined theory is established to this particular thread, this theory is then documented as genuine prediction in...say a blog?
in a years' time we can look back at this and (having evaluated all outcomes) be confident that a predictable future lies for the u.s, a paved path with which we can establish a general connection to turning points(possibly based on titor's predictions....and that'll happen only with time...currently you cannot see a pattern forming, stay posted on his site and you'll see some changes which he probably predicted).
he's made a semi-believer out of me, and im a critic, so i dunno, maybe this guy's got game?

well anyways, it's 3:48am here(the ukraine), i've just finished some programming and am totally shattered for sleep,
an amazing chat,
it's nice to see real intelect on here

cordially
Cyrus.

[Edited on 30-10-2003 by Cyrus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join