It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(DOC) Stargate: The True Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

We need to keep moving.

How? We can't see where we're going.

Yeah.

We need our flashlights back.

Why do you get the only light?

Because I'm at the front of the line.

I want my flashlight back.

Yeah.

Me too.

Me three.

Yeah.

Chill. Just chill. Hold on to the person in front of you and keep walking.

How do we know you're telling the truth?

What if he's taking us to the aliens?

They're on the surface, fool. We're underground.

Where are we going?

To a safe place.

He says there's an ancient fortress inside this mountain.

It's a "keep." And it definitely exists. But ya wanna go back, feel free.

We don't know for sure they want to hurt us.

Get real.

Not.

So all the people who keep disappearing - you think they're attending some inter-galactic peacekeeping conference?

Hahaha.

They had it wrong y'know.

Who?

Had what wrong?

The guys who made "Stargate." That old movie. It was disinformation. They got fed a pack of lies and they bought it. Hook line and sinker.

What's a sinker dude?

We're slave-cattle to them. That's all. They use us for mining and food.

Mining what?

They need gold I think.

What for?

You mean they eat us?

First, they suck up our energy and then yeah, they eat our flesh.

Have you seen that?

What do they need the gold for?

I don't know. But think about it. Humans have been mining gold since the beginning of history. So where is it? Where's all the gold? Fort Knox is empty and Switzerland won't tell. Why not? Because it's all gone.

What energy do they suck? Our life force, chi? What?

We're batteries, like in the Matrix.

Sure. So how do they harvest our power?

In the dreamtime. That's how they do it. They wait til we're sleeping then they suck out our theric juices.

Nah. They took over the Net and created a two-way interface.

You guys don't know anything.

They do it. They have their ways - but they can't get at us underground.

How do you know?

It's ancient knowledge. They brought us here. Our species. They've harvested us before. Our ancestors built the keeps and the stories say they had help.

Have you been here before?

Who built this tunnel? It's too smooth to be natural.

Why didn't they put in any lights?

There's light later on. Bioluminescent moss. It won't grow on this rock.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well thats an interesting tid bit of a story do you have any more

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ace135

Of course. But it'll cost ya.

...The contest called for 500 words of dialogue, not a full story - so that's my entry. Think black screen with opening credits, and a flashlight beam playing off quartz deposits.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I have a feeling you are right, Nothing more than cattle as far AS THE Greys their agreement with our Gov. that would limit their abduction of civilians for genetic research only ., and provide names and social security numbers for the defense dept. was a ruse they gave us in the 40's They have went on a rampage of abductions numbering in the millions by todays estimate. In Dulce deep in their underground hold vast vats of liquified human remains infused with hydrogen peroxide witch the greys absorbe through their skin because they lack a proper digestive system in fact it was found that they expell their waste through skin also or so I was told.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yes 7 exist on earth to my knowledge

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantheria

They have went on a rampage of abductions numbering in the millions by todays estimate.

This story is set in the time when abductions escalate suddenly - 10,000 per day. No one can deny it's happening. Or that it's a major harvest.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Of course. But it'll cost ya.

...The contest called for 500 words of dialogue, not a full story - so that's my entry. Think black screen with opening credits, and a flashlight beam playing off quartz deposits.

Well in that case, your story kept me on the edge of my seat; I laughed and cried it was quite moving.

Originally posted by pantheria
In Dulce deep in their underground hold vast vats of liquified human remains infused with hydrogen peroxide witch the greys absorbe through their skin because they lack a proper digestive system in fact it was found that they expell their waste through skin also or so I was told.

WOW! That is interesting, after reading your post, I do believe I need to start reading about Dulce, true or not the story would be very entertaining.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

...your story kept me on the edge of my seat; I laughed and cried it was quite moving.

Aw shucks. Really?

Thanks Ace.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The grey's were much better than we at genetic research they have deciphered the entire genome and that all that code gene stuff our scientist have labled genetic junk concerns dormant survival genes including telepathy plus other spiritual and mental gifts envolving cellular regeneration and healing Memory storage. And something I have'nt been able to understand which concernes deminsional resonance. We are children dealing with intellegent and cruel and selfish interlopers.
Our highly valued prize of genetic traits are being sold accross the known universe to the highest bidders many of the older races which lack reproductive stamina are eager buyers of whole livings humans which which contain that proclivity they hope to cultivate and restore into their own races. To those who find us unusable because we are containers of a soul matrix they harnes our fear and pain as a power source.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Dang, soficrow...you sure know how to keep the crowd hanging

But, the rule is actually this:

1. Entries must be at least 500 words in length.

So...how can we beseech thee to enter another snippet? I know your fans would be grateful

And...you can enter it as a second story to double your chances

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Everyone hears about those beguine aliens that are just here to observe and will not interfere (bull#) We area goldmine must be at least 40 different races mineing this planet our most important resource is our genetic diversity plant and animal and human that is the currency they are goverened by the need to survive .

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I like it the way it is Sofi.
It's a wonderful little short story that's not meant to be anything more then what it is.

I like it very much.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

the rule is actually this:

1. Entries must be at least 500 words in length.

Eewww. That is SO not fair. I swear I read "roughly 500 words" somewhere.

And...you can enter it as a second story to double your chances

Fine then.

Look for Part 3.

PS. Thanks voidmaster.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
very well written and a good story too soficrow. Very descriptive and good scene setting with just dialogue. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for participating

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Thank you world watcher. ...It was a GREAT exercise and a good opportunity - I haven't ever felt comfortable writing dialogue until I tried this. Now I feel more inclined to write fiction.

top topics

join