It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could reptilians be causing global warming!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I've been like thinking for hours this morning... Then this thing popped into my head about global warming and how reptilians could be the ones responsible for it.
I haven't seen Al Gore's -An Inconvenient Truth-... but to me it seems global warming is evident enough, although I don't hold humans responsible for it. Humans were believed to contribute only a small percentage to it overall.
So you all remember how the weather used to be like when dinosaurs were around? Well those temperatures were perfect for cold-blooded species. Earth's average temp was higher than today's. There were no ice-caps and the sea levels were much higher. Sound familiar?
Well could it be that the reptilians, who may require these convenient settings in order to inhabit this planet, be the ones that are causing these changes in the first place? Some scientists have said that global warming seems to be happening at an astounding rate.
What do yalll think?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think it might just aswell be cows to blame. All those millions of cow farts chock full of methane, think about it!
Leave the reptiles alone, they rely on warmth but they dont cause it.
Reptilians in your context just dont exist.
Its a matter of our own impact increasing natural cyclic climate change imo.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It was only speculation! I love reptiles. What's that on your avatar?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
It was only speculation!

Exactly what Skunk Works is for

I’ll run with it.

If Reptilians keep to the under ground (hollow Earth) where it is hot and the surface world is too cold. It would make perfect sense as an invasion strategy to heat up the Earth for better living conditions.
Efforts have been made to allow pollution for profit. Perhaps it is in the reptilian agenda to misinform humans as to what is causing GW.
“CO2 isn’t causing Global Warming. Muahaaaa. Keep driving those SUVs you dirty apes. It will be warm enough soon for our armies to storm the surface world. Muahaaaaa.”

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Lol, My avatar is an eastern Bearded dragon eye pogona barbata.

Ok if were having fun with it.... Id say contrary. Ectothermic thermoregulation requires both conditions, the surface world is already perfect for them. Infact id say living near the heat of the molten core would likely be unsuitable, how would they cool? Anyway, what are they eating? Rats or have they mutated some giant 2kg mealworms?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Torn you clearly have/had reptiles as pets.

The surface world may be suitable for Reptilians in some places of the world I don’t think they would do so well in colder regions like Northern Europe or Asia. This may explain why Jeb Bush is in Florida and the other Bushes are in Texas. Georrge W. Spends more time down there then he does in Washington D.C. doesn’t he?
I’m not sure how the Queen of England and the Royal Family manage in the UK though.

AS for the problem with cooling, they can cool just as their surface wold counterparts would.

As this map shows the Hollow Earth's insides are much like the outside, only a bit hotter for Reptilians to flourish.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Lol what a wonderful picture! Lewis Carrol eat ya heart out, wonderland was never so well drawn!

Yes I keep Reptiles, big fan!

p.s Maybe the royals have huge heatrocks inside buckingham palace? You do realise those Corgi's arnt pets?

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Torn]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I love heat rocks too, sometimes I steal one of my iguana's heat rocks for myself. I know if I were reptilian I would just go live in Costa Rica.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I love my electric blanket alot too, I wonder......... Dont fancy Reptile grub though, except fruit n veg.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I love heat rocks too, sometimes I steal one of my iguana's heat rocks for myself. I know if I were reptilian I would just go live in Costa Rica.

But on another thread on here you clearly say that you believe you are a reptillian.

And also on this other thread whereas you are the author you state that you are infact a reptillian so if thats the case then surely you would know the answer to this thread??????

[edit on 26-7-2006 by thesaint]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Who benifits from global warming?

Yes, Repitilians would indeed benifit from rising sea levels. They would prefer a more humid atmosphere with a higer co2 content.

new topics

top topics

join