It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam: I Am Not A Common Criminal - I Demand To Be Shot Not Hung

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
That maniac needs to get the royal treatment.

Strip him naked, tie his arms and legs and put him in a sealed pen with about a million of these:

Any animal, big or small, unable to flee, or even an injured person is attacked and within few hours stripped to the bone. There was an incident in Central Brazil in which a column of these insects, measuring about I mile by half-a-mile, was seen moving towards the town. Immediately, the police and the townsfolk became active and tried to stop the ants, but they failed until flame-throwers were used. In the struggle, the police chief and few of the townsfolk lost their lives to these insects.

In case you were wondering, it is a South American Army Ant

Let each bite remind him of the horrible suffering and deaths his victims endured. A slow, agonizingly painful death is what that murderer deserves.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Sure are some sick and twisted people here. I pray your perverse thoughts and wishes do not come back to haunt you all. IF we DO have to kill him, why not just give hime a single bullet to the brain and get it over with. I take it many of you would enjoy watching him suffer and agonize in pain making you just as sick and twisted as he was. A single bullet is the quickest route with little pain.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
I take it many of you would enjoy watching him suffer and agonize in pain making you just as sick and twisted as he was. A single bullet is the quickest route with little pain.

Actually, I would not enjoy that at all. But he would not enjoy it much more. And it would be still nowhere near the endless pain he has caused so many people. So AT LEAST he should suffer THAT. Tit for tat plus some.

If people are allowed to continue this wanton disregard for life, and on top of that ABUSE it further with cruel and deadly torture, then there ought to be a direct, physical, legal threat of incredible, lasting pain and the assurance of an agonizingly slow death to potential offenders everywhere. Be it the street criminal or the head of state.

No it's not a cure-all. But I'd be willing to bet that under such a system there'd be pound for pound less killing across the globe. At this point it has nothing to do with "oh, you're so cruel and perverted." Society needs more of a fix than there is now, and IMO that would be better than it currently is.

Nothing else seems to be working to thwart this insane notion of humans thinking that they are above another human to the point of not only ending the other's life, but adding insult to injury by causing sadistic amounts of pain in the process.

Someone's got to be the new example, and my vote is to start with him.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
DYepes,

I'm going on the assumption that he killed thousands of people and made them suffer. IF he did not, he should be set free and maybe make a comeback to Iraq.
He had those people under control, after all.....We cant control them.

Someone who is up on charges of his magnitude, (if true) deserve to go in the worse way, imo.
I say he should also be made to eat McDonalds for his last supper.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thank you Dyepes.

It takes some very unforgiving people to wish such harm on a man they don't even know. Moreover, it takes a disturbed individual to suggest some of the treatments suggested here. One will, of course, argue that because he tortured others, he himself deserves the same. But then I ask, wouldn't the punisher deserve that same action for his punishment?

At the very least, grant the man his dying wish, especially when it is the method in which he wants to die. Personally, I'd like to be chased off a cliff by dozens of attractive naked women.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Isn't it out of our hands anyway? I thought it was the Iraqis which are trying him? If we were to decide how he was to die I think it would be quite a kick in the teeth for the Iraqi people, after all they are supposed to be defining their laws and a new leadership. Let the Iraqi people see their old leader being sentanced by Iraq and having nothing to do with coalition forces.

At the end of the day he didn't kill us- so who are we to decide on how he dies. Let the iraqis decide and hopefully regain a grain of hope in their own Government.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Good lord, I hope none of you people ever go to jury duty, I'd pity the poor soul that was only on trial for a simpler crime. Let's see, ants? How gross. That's the compassionate countries that are working to bring "freedom and democracy" that I know! Maybe we can get even more sick and twisted, to become more subhuman than Saddam was.

After reading through this thread, I'm pretty disappointed. Mods and us regular members alike displaying horrible sentiments towards a person who has not been convicted yet while flaunting our lovely democracy. What a sad day it has become when people denying ignorance are popping their virtual popcorn while discovering new ways of grotesquely executing people.

Execute him if found guilty, kill him in the most expedient way possible, deny the possibility of fanfare. Decent people who lost family members to this lunatic will be weeping at the final closure of their loved one's deaths with justice having been served. The lesser folks will be gathered around cheering.

So disappointing to see this. If this is deemed to be indecent for the thread, by all means let me know and I will edit everything out.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

If people are allowed to continue this wanton disregard for life, and on top of that ABUSE it further with cruel and deadly torture, then there ought to be a direct, physical, legal threat of incredible, lasting pain and the assurance of an agonizingly slow death to potential offenders everywhere. Be it the street criminal or the head of state.

No it's not a cure-all. But I'd be willing to bet that under such a system there'd be pound for pound less killing across the globe. At this point it has nothing to do with "oh, you're so cruel and perverted." Society needs more of a fix than there is now, and IMO that would be better than it currently is.

Nothing else seems to be working to thwart this insane notion of humans thinking that they are above another human to the point of not only ending the other's life, but adding insult to injury by causing sadistic amounts of pain in the process.

Someone's got to be the new example, and my vote is to start with him.

Strangely enough TrueAmerican, you are describing the exact same system Saddam was using to keep order in Iraq. So like umm, you admonish Sadaam for his practice of the system you described, but are advocating the very same system to be implmented on a larger scale? You are leaving me somewhat confused here, could you please clarify where exactly you stand?

Hey I am not questioning nor denying any crimes this man is being charged with. I just do not believe it is civilized or proper to condone and wish for a mans gruesome and painful agonizing death. To actually sit around and contemplate some of the hideous torture some here have suggested, well I weep for you. You have allowed youself to become that which you hate.

Might as well go jump off a bridge if your friends are doing it I suppose.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It's just too Bad, he didn't get his wish, back when they pulled him out of his Rat Hole.

It would have saved Iraqi's Millions and Millions in Legal costs.

Ciao

Shane

P.S. He should get gassed like he did to the Kurds

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I would prefer hanging him from his wrists and slowly lowering him feet first into a wood chipper. (note: The key word is "slowy" so as to prolong his terror and suffering.)

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well then Warmonger your name definetly suits you properly. I am sure you would have felt right at home on this man's team as his right hand torture agent. Nice to see evil has no boundaries around here.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Strangely enough TrueAmerican, you are describing the exact same system Saddam was using to keep order in Iraq.

Please don't take it that far out of context, DY, cause that's not what I am describing. Saddam tortured and killed people for much less than what I am suggesting here.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It is not out of context at all. He used torture and human agony to sustain order. You also propose using torture and agony to sustain order. It makes you both equally perverse in my opinion. why don't we go over some possible scenarios?

Well suspect A stole a car and accidently hit a child while driving drunk. Well he was drunk, but he did not intentionally hit the child. We will let him go with a week of starvation and daily beatings. suspect B took an M-16 and began gunning people down in cold blood in a mall. Into the acid shower he goes? I feel horrible just having to think of those examples.

It is all sick and disturbed thinking. Not only do you have to harbor violent and immoral thoughts just to come up with the punishments, you would have to hire far more violent and horrible people to carry out these acts. You may veyr well be encouraging this stuff by making it commonplace. I for onewill refuse to accept anyone that wishes to corrupt society with such disgusting thinking.

IF you are going to take a persons right to live in this world for crimes, make it quick and painless. Advocating torture makes you a sadistic and violent thinking person.

I pray tell what people who think like some of the previous posters as well how they would be acting if law and order suddenly breaks down in this society.

[edit on 7/28/2006 by DYepes]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
DYepes your kind never ceases to amaze me. You proceed to compare me with someone who has killed and tortured scores of INOCENT people, many of which were his own citzens. In fact, he killed many Iraqis simply because they oppossed him and his rule. Of course, your kind is unable to distinguish between a piece of trash like Saddam and someone like me simply because you are a terrorist sympathizer. Hell, I'll bet you are a Bush hater as well. Let me ask you this question. How would you prefer to see George W Bush die? Come on, it's ok. You can tell me. You won't hurt my feelings. I know libs wish horrible thing to happen to this good decent man who is trying to stomp terrorism out of the world.

I chose the name "War_Monger" becuase I have been called such by libs simply because I support the war in Afghanistan and Iraq. And yes, I do support Isreal's war against the Hezbo's. In fact, I support war against islamo-fascists anywhere beacuase, unlike so many people (libs), I undersatand exactly what the islamo's are up to. They are out to kill anyone who will not submit to their view of islam. That includes you! But fear not. There are people who are willing to put their six on the line to defend others. Unfortunaty, innocents are being killed as well. That is the nature of war. Imagine how many civillians were killed during WWII where dozens of planes dropped hundreds, even thousands, of bombs to destroy a ball bearing factory or a bridge. Its just one of the reasons behind the old phrase "war is hell".

Now, don't take offense to anything I've said here in response to you calling me "evil" and placing me in the same category as Saddam. But the fact remains. You sir are ignorant!

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I say they keep him in a locked cage, naked, while they play Britney spears, ''overprotected'' continuosly in a loop and release hungry gerbils inside while he sleeps

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Sure are some sick and twisted people here. I pray your perverse thoughts and wishes do not come back to haunt you all. IF we DO have to kill him, why not just give hime a single bullet to the brain and get it over with. I take it many of you would enjoy watching him suffer and agonize in pain making you just as sick and twisted as he was. A single bullet is the quickest route with little pain.

Because I don't think anymore bullets need to be moving on his behalf. What we should do is tie him up, take him 45000 feet up into the air, and drop him. Gives him about two and a half minutes to contemplate his mortality, what he did to deserve this, and what he's getting ready to endure. Plus it'd be a great spectacle for the Reality TV buffs out there. They'd get to see TRUE reality.

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
They should just shoot George Bush in front of Saddam (to really get him mad) and then hang him. That way everybody wins!

I'll take the "one line" hit: Only, Xeros, if they do you first.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
They should just Cut his head off with a buck knife and send the video to Al jazeera

Edit: if not cutting his head off i'd like to see him put to sleep with lethal inject like a dog, of course we have to tell him this is what we do to dogs and wimps.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by JackJuice]

Edit again: opps sorry swear word.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by JackJuice]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
McDonalds? Oh...the humanity...good god, DG have you no decency? To make him suffer to THAT extent (shudders) is just so beyond the pale, I am just appalled.
Why next you're going to have him listen to a looped recording of a nineties boy band.

Naah, hang him and have done with it. Or are 5 rounds of ammunition cheaper?

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
TheBorg, the fuel for that plane and the cost of labor for the pilot to fly the plane just for the purpose of killing Sadaam is quite a bit more than a single bullet from the handpiece of the closest gaurd. Although falling may indeeed be a fun way to go if you ask me. What better way than a farewell than a few minutes of flying before his instant painless death?

Warmonger as a matter of fact I may not agree with everything of Bush's policies but I do agree with alot of them. I feel he is a pretty respectable guy. Unfortunately warmonger people who contemplate way to torture people are sick, regardless if they are innocent or guilty victims. WHY? Because you would enjoy nothing more than to watch a particular human being suffer in agony. That sounds alot like terrorism to me. Why do you feel the urge to enjoy his suffering? Anyone who does that is pretty #ed up IMO. Hey if you think its ok to torture people because someone else did, whatever. I heard all your friends are jumping off of bridges also, maybe you should join them too. After all someone else is doing it.

Of course I do not enjoy watching or even hearing about anyone suffering n agonizing death. If that makes me a terrorist sympathizer, than you may continue to call me as such if you wish.

<< 1    3 >>

join