It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready for your microchips you silly people!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 03:00 PM
link   
www.adsx.com...

I have warned people about this 3 years ago and look what is happening here!!!! Noone would listen and now it is coming, soon all your children will get one from birth and there is nothing, entirely nothing you can do about it. Comply or go to jail.

Source
[16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
[18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

On October 22, 2002, Applied Digital Solutions received word from the FDA that they would not regulate the chip under FDA regulations as it was to be used for identification and security purposes. ADS President, Scott Silverman stated shortly afterward, "We'll now go into high gear with our sales, marketing and distribution plans in the U.S.," No time was wasted and they went into high gear putting already well laid plans and resources into action.

On October 24, an ADS press release boasted, "The first 100,000 registrants and all qualified ADSX shareholders will be eligible for a special introductory savings of $50 at the time of "chipping." Details on the "Get Chipped" promotion will be posted soon "

Continued at source.

[Mod Edit: New source and tags - Jak]

[edit on 2/4/06 by JAK]

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Although I do not like the idea of being "chipped",where does it say get chipped or go to jail.It seems pretty voluntary to me.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It also makes it clear that you will have a choice, and it will be clear that by taking the mark you are siding against God and with the system. The taking of the chip being offered at this time is not the mark of the beast, but still, I have no desire to make any easier for the system to keep track of me. Remember once again, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. And, yes, it is as bad as it seems.

posted on Oct, 31 2002 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I've said it before & I'll say (write) it again: The day that someone says that I HAVE to get chipped is the day I become a criminal.

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
Although I do not like the idea of being "chipped",where does it say get chipped or go to jail.It seems pretty voluntary to me.

I'm sure the chineses will be all volunteers. HEY YOU, YEAH YOU !!! YOU ARE OUR NEW VOLUNTEER !!!

Chips sucks ! It's a nazi/communist trick to fool us.

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Personally I'm getting chipped as soon as they're cheap safe and reliable.
don't know what all the fuss is about.

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 11:13 AM
link   
as a physicist, i'm interested in the technology and the potential applications. as a consumer, i'm interested in the possibilty of never being able to lose my credit card, etc. as a law abiding citizen i am interested in the affect it could have on keeping my street safe.

as a realist, i'm worried that government may force it upon people, and abuse it.

- qo.

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by quiet one

as a realist, i'm worried that government may force it upon people, and abuse it.

- qo.

So, we are 2 realistics men.

If you believe your gov', ok, take the chip.

I think it should be done only a voluteer base, with some news laws who will protect those who don't want to have the chip.

We have to stay awares, otherwise, we should have a new dictatorship.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I think you'll find it's simply a commercial item: you buy one if you want one -no one's giving them away.
It's essentially a glorified dog-tag; medical record and so forth.
You'll remember when it first besmirched the name of ATS in the Psychotic (oops) sorry, the Religious Forum; and at the time the manufacturers were in considerable financial difficulties.
I suspect a sales pitch and advertising here: no more.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 04:04 AM
link   
As for the "journalism": typical tabloid tripe - re-read it.
We wouldn't want the government forcing artificial heart-valves on us (invaluable though they are to some): and of course, they're not trying to.
Scribble-babble

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by quiet one as a realist, i'm worried that government may force it upon people, and abuse it.

While the rest of your post pointed out the obvious *good* side of the chip & mentioned a few darn good reasons to get one, you can bet your sweet bippy that if the government REQUIRES citizens to have it, they WILL abuse it.

I simply refuse to voluntarily set myself up for the day when they try to require it.

Originally posted by quiet oneI think it should be done only a voluteer base, with some news laws who will protect those who don't want to have the chip.

How about a law to protect those who *do* get the chip from governmental abuse?

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 08:38 AM
link   

It's essentially a glorified dog-tag; medical record and so forth.

Even so... it's rather Orwellian don't you think?

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 09:20 AM
link   
and if this thread were where it should be: "Website related", instead of wasting space on War on Terrorism (neither noun mentioned once so far!) you'd see that this has been remarked upon.
We're not at our best on ATS when it comes to "categorisation"

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well I for one am very convinced that one day these things will be obligatory. They will find a way to force this on the people or just slip it in while you'r a baby taking its vaccination shot.

With it they can(and yes its possible)control your mind and can send electrical signals to certain receptors which will render you powerless.

Do you not know that back in Nazi germany they were experimenting with mind control, these experiments have gone on for over 70 years now. I don't think I have to tell you how far they could be in their research now do I???

Remember the tests done on US soldiers back in the 60's, tests with '___' and other mind altering drugs, this was all part of an ongoing project.

Now their project is complete and they can have full control of anyones mind, when they want and who they want.

Think this is all balony??? Look it up, talk to some people who have been submitted to these tests and you will get a very clear picture.

Also remember that this research has gone on for over 70 years, and thats a long long time. Even Hitlers' scientists were way ahead of the competition in this mind control scheme.

Remember Lee Harvey, Mcveigh, to me all government controlled puppets. Look at these latest snipers who ran amok in DC, these too are mindcontrolled.

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Ok. I'll start by asking my neighbors if they are the lab rats for mind control experiments. It may take a day or two to come across someone, but I'll do as you suggest.

NWO, you name people that have done things and state they were mind-controlled, not merely suggest that they may have been, but state it as fact. Do you feel this could possibly damage your credibility?

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Just look up HAARP and MKultra stuff is in place as we speak!!!

Stop being so doubtfull and investigate I am sure you will come to the same conclusion. The stuff I say about Nazi germany is 100% true!!! All these scientists were imported and have allways been working on this project MKultra!!

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I would think that if someone was under mind control they would not know they were.So I think most people that say that are just looking for a way out.But I do think mind control is real.

Here are couple of links I've come across.
Rread these with a grain of salt.

www.freezone.org...

www.fhu.com...

With the second link read the 1st page,at the bottom it says "read booklet".Just click on that abd you will be able to read the whole article.

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I think we can agree that mandatory chipping woul be a bad idea.But what about chipping convicts that are going to be paroled?Violent criminals that have murdered,raped,molested children,should they be chipped so the police,FBI can keep an eye on them?

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 11:25 AM
link   
They already did it Nyeff. IBM and Justice dep did a deal on this matter.

I don't remember where & when, but they did it, and it's still running.

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
I think we can agree that mandatory chipping woul be a bad idea.But what about chipping convicts that are going to be paroled?Violent criminals that have murdered,raped,molested children,should they be chipped so the police,FBI can keep an eye on them?

Thats a good point, they could apply this to convincts yes, but where do you draw the line, normally heavy crimes like murder and such are treated with life inprisonments so they would not apply to them, so again I say where do you draw the line, could a government once the people approve(and remember my PROBLEM - REACTION - SOLUTION routine (see xmb.abovetopsecret.com...))not force these microchips on the people by yet another scheme to rob them of their civil liberties, they will find a way to have people begging for this you just mark my words? 911 ring a bell, look at how they manipulated the people here and scrapped yet another few laws.

They could for instance instigate a statewide bio-attack and after the government miraculously saves 100,000 of lives they would come forward as the great saviors of the American people and make up some #ty story to convince the citizens to have a microchip implanted that would help medical personel to quickly determine what he can and cannot give you as treatment bla bla bla

Purely hypothetical but nonetheless plausible

And remember that US government tested bioweapons in all sorts of places allready, on the population of Los Angeles, Hawaii, Mexico,....... so its not like this will be their trial run.

[Edited on 3-11-2002 by Illuminati-NWO]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join