It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious skin diease (Morgellons) to be studied by CDC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Finally the government is going to look into this very strange skin disease often called Morgellons that many doctors won't even recognise as a disease. I first read about this skin disorder here on ATS , this is a very strange disease and frankly very scary,especially if you live in Texas where it seems most common. I hope they figure out more about it before it infects alot more people.

www.mysanantonio.com...

link to article

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
We've talked about this before on a few threads but whatI found amazing was the woman's claim that after pulling the fibres out of her skin they began to move around one another! Holy crap! That would ceertainly explain the 'crawling' sensations sufferers report.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Yea I realise it has been dicussed before,I was just pointing out that it will be researched by a government run agency now and possibly actually observed as a disease not a mental condition. And yes it is creepy that the fibers started to move once pulled out of the skin. I wonder what the heck it is. They said the "fibers" are sometimes black,red,blue etc. -weird.

new topics

join