It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Thomas Edwin Castello really exist and were his family really murdered- if so where are the news

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
He may have existed, I found that a Thomas Costello attended St. John's University in Canada and graduated in 1967. Note that he is listed under "Lost Alumni" meaning they have no addresses to contact them.

Source

I've sent the alumni department an email asking if his middle name was Edwin.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by warrenb]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbennett
hey all of you that are interested in the dulce stories as I am I will be going down there again this week. I have identified some areas that I want to go and check out to see if there is any kind of vents or anything as some of the reports have claimed. Check on some maps and google earth etc. and if you see anything interesting post them here and I will check on them.

I am glad that you have an oppportunity to go there again, this weekend.
We have a small UFO group here in the Albuquerque area. This has never been done before, but along with several from California, we are planning to have a one-day conference on Underground Bases in Dulce next March at the Best Western Jicarilla Inn.
This will be an open-to-the-public conference and we will be inviting several of the Jicarilla residents there, including the son of former police chief Raleigh Tafoya, as well as a former forest ranger of Dulce, whom I got to know last year when I visited the area.
I also invite you to read a small article I wrote last year on Dulce:

WAS DULCE, NEW MEXICO, A NUCLEAR WASTE DUMPING GROUND?
noriohayakawa2012.blogspot.com...

Norio Hayakawa
www.myspace.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Roland51

Call Sign: KA5IJE
Grant Date: 11/28/1995, Expiration Date: 11/28/2005, Cancelation Date: 11/29/2007
Registrant: Thomas E Castello Sr, 1614 S Missouri, Roswell, NM 88201

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I am currently in the town that Thomas Edwin Castello claims to have been born. Finding that was rather interesting

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I felt the topic deserved a *bump*.

According to the Dulce Report

The individual responsible for assembling and releasing the Dulce Papers, Thomas Castello, claimed to have worked as a senior security officer at the base before ‘quitting’ the Dulce facility after a military confrontation that occurred in 1979 between elite US military personnel, base security guards, and resident extraterrestrials. The military confrontation he described has been dubbed the ‘Dulce Wars’ and a number of other ‘whistleblowers’ and UFO researchers have subsequently described similar incidents at Dulce or nearby that substantiate many of Castello’s claims. [22]

In the time since he claims he left his Dulce employers in 1979, and subsequent release of the Dulce Papers in 1986, Castello gave a number of interviews and corresponded with UFO researchers before eventually vanishing from the scene. The transcripts of these interviews and correspondence provide further ‘whistleblower’ testimony of events at the purported Dulce facility, and the secret ‘war’ that occurred there.

A guy claims to have worked for employers and to have quit when all or most of the coworkers or non coworkers around him died;

-and who claims his identity or 'face' must be kept a secret because his wife and son are either dead, in great danger, or being held somewhere (they also can't vouch for his validity-as they don't exist (?));

-A man who will only speak/interview with a handful of people;

-and who will keep his secret-BASED on the former above information;

-and who had 'worked' for a base, where anyone associated with it would likely not speak one way or another to indicate (because they died):

So they can't speak as to:
His time there,
His position there,
How often he was there,
Whether or not anybody really knew him, or could place him, or any of the above for any length of time or instance or preponderance of instance:

To indicate enough that he was or is who or what he says he was or is.

And to top things off:

He *disappears* off scene after leaving wonderful *enlightening* tales and semi quasi proofs-indicated by actual photos and footage and what he has to say about them.

Who and Where and Why is Thomas Castillio

It would be nice to know.

And was he anyone else on the UFO or Extraterrestrial or .. scene at the same, following, or preceeding times?

We can't know-because we don't have his description.

He could be working multiple fronts-but, we don't have his description.
People on multiple fronts could be protecting his description, unaware of each other- and for whatever reason he plays too.
And we wouldn't know, just what or who this 'joker' (can I say joker?) is up too-because he has vanished and everyone who's spoken to him are addressing a higher duty to a higher power, because they have been empowered by his gracing them with his presence and information?

Yes. Something like that.

I'd like to hear more about the 'wife' speaking on ATS. Does anybody have a link, I haven't found it? (search function is down on my end today-grr explorer..)

What did they look like-for instance?
Was the son was a toe headed boy and the man speaking as Thomas Castillo a brown skinned man? I ask for a curiosity I can't state openly.

Who knows?

Has any of these investigators (need to do research here-me) who have taken or interviewed with Castillo laid eyes ... and been able to confirm with at least 3 surviving employees... and been able to track their employment...and been able to confirm this with a variety of actual trustworthy sources? No. It's impossible.

Interesting nonetheless. Sweet Water. Aqua Dulce.

Castillo could show photos of anyone-Castillo could be any number of survivors from the base. Castillo could have been a rouge agent who's self induced mission was to cause the Dulce war to cover his tracks there by laying a partial truth out in the open.

It's driving me nuts!

Where are the remaining survivors?

And---are the remaining survivors wondering amoungst themselves: Who was that guy?

That is what I find the most intriuqing-When the possibility arises that those who *should* know-don't know--but can't say it either; because revelation would be confirmation.

Wouldn't it be not very funny if the government doesn't know who he is either?

I mean, what if he is an alien and we are just his chess pieces in a strange little game called 'Make a Joke of Earth'?

I would like to learn more anyways. Does anybody remember or can someone please find that link to the "alleged wife of Thomas Castillo?"

Thank you.
Rek.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by HugmyRek]

[edit on 21-3-2009 by HugmyRek]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
We don't even know if that is his real name, do we?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Thomas E & Marilyn Castello
home

1614 N Missouri Ave

Roswell, NM

(575) 623-5837

Listing Details
SPONSORED LINKS

The obituary of his sister:
files.usgwarchives.org...

Given that information, and the information on this obituary, I'm pretty sure that he exists.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Why in the world would he ever use his real name if he made such a publication, don't you guys understand IF the guy was real he would NOT be using a real name where you could actually find him? The name is totally fictional

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 424242
Why in the world would he ever use his real name if he made such a publication, don't you guys understand IF the guy was real he would NOT be using a real name where you could actually find him? The name is totally fictional

I agree. I have been researching this case for a while now i cam across a forum last night of someone claiming to know castello and he is speaking on behalf of him, his posted 3 pictures two of the base and one as an actua ET if these pictures are legtit heres if the linkif you guys hav'nt seen this forum yet www.alien-ufos.com... im going to keep an open mind as its a very intresting case thanks guys Matt.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattUk1

Originally posted by 424242

I agree. I have been researching this case for a while now i cam across a forum last night of someone claiming to know castello and he is speaking on behalf of him, his posted 3 pictures two of the base and one as an actua ET if these pictures are legtit heres if the linkif you guys hav'nt seen this forum yet www.alien-ufos.com... im going to keep an open mind as its a very intresting case thanks guys Matt.

The poster that allegedly was posting information on behalf of Thomas Edwin Castillo, "lethceb" was caught hoaxing and falsifying information and pictures. Check the following link www.alien-ufos.com...&st=60 post #79 onwards. It all goes downhill from there on.

I wonder why he hasn't been banned yet. These hoaxers should be stopped. They help destroy the reputation of real researchers, serious studies and discussions regarding UFOlogy.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalumbo

Kalumbo,

I think congratulations are in order. Never in a million years did I expect someone on this thread to post Thomas Castello's full address and a link to a publication that makes reference to him. Good detective work(excuse the pun).

Naturally though, the Thomas Castello you have located isn't neccesarily the dulce Castello and if you examine the evidence further it seems to support the idea that this is a different Thomas Castello altogether. For instance, in the famous Dulce Book interview Castello states he has a wife called Cathy and a son called Eric. Yet the address you have states his wife is called Marilyn. Obviously, he could have re-married but, if you read the obituary, it states Katie Castello was survived by her sister Babe Warren and of course Thomas Castello, yet in the interview Castello is asked about relatives and states he has a brother. He makes no mention of any sisters.

It is for these reasons that I believe the Castello you have located is not the Castello we're all looking for. Having said that though, I think you've done some great work to track down what you did. Keep it up!

Armin

PS- Just out of interest how did you get the address and find the obituary?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalumbo

Kalumbo,

I think congratulations are in order. Never in a million years did I expect someone on this thread to post Thomas Castello's full address and a link to a publication that makes reference to him. Good detective work(excuse the pun).

Naturally though, the Thomas Castello you have located isn't necessarily the dulce Castello and if you examine the evidence further it seems to support the idea that this is a different Thomas Castello altogether. For instance, in the famous Dulce Book interview Castello states he has a wife called Cathy and a son called Eric. Yet the address you have states his wife is called Marilyn. Obviously, he could have re-married but, if you read the obituary, it states Katie Castello was survived by her sister Babe Warren and of course Thomas Castello, yet in the interview Castello is asked about relatives and states he has a brother. He makes no mention of any sisters.

It is for these reasons that I believe the Castello you have located is not the Castello we're all looking for. Having said that though, I think you've done some great work to track down what you did. Keep it up!

Armin

PS- Just out of interest how did you get the address and find the obituary?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Sorry about bumping an old thread, but did anyone ever find out more about Thomas Edwin Costello? I would really like to know if he nad his story is legitimate, or at least if the dude was real.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Who was Thomas Castello?

You'll have to ask Ann West.

Who is Ann West?

You'll have to ask John Lear.

Originally posted by johnlear
The 5 pages of typewriten Dulce papers and drawings contained in the downloads in this thread are the ones I wrote and typed and drew in 1987 after conversations with "Ann West". The typewriter I used was an IBM Executive with proportional spacing which I still have out in my garage. I made the drawings with a black felt tip pen traced from drawings that "Ann West" made from the Dulce videos. The reason I traced them was that hers were drawn in pencil and were very faint and I did not want to trace over her original drawings. I still have her original pencil drawings. I don't think I still have my original drawings because I gave them to John Grace to use in Matrix 1 and I don't believe I ever got them back but I could be wrong.

edit on 13-9-2010 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by g60kg

I'd like to know if you've found anything or any contacts that are reliable. thank you

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalumbo

you probably don't come to this site or check your inbox or whatever but what other info can you give me? I'd like to knwo some contacts I can be in touch with.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
interesting:
search.ancestry.co.uk... t=BMD_MARRIAGE&h=143954&recoff=8+9+11&db=WebSearch-2957&indiv=1

seems someone by that name exists in nm, wether related to the same guy is questionable

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
on top of that info there are a few thomas e castello's living in nm, and a cathy both sets of results can be found:

www.spokeo.com...,+NM:15051833511

dont know if it helps but hope it does :/

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Castellos story doesnt add up, he contradicts himself several times, he is only known to certain researchers who have lied constantly, even if someone met the researchers, how can you prove it ? Anyone can contact a researcher saying ' Hi, Im George Lucus, I have info' and the researcher wouldnt know otherwise unless he knew who the real Gearoge Lucus was !

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Roland51

Im sure theres more than one Thomas Castello in New Mexico ? If the details were true then they would have got him....if its a bs story then its proof his a liar ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join