It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Thomas Edwin Castello really exist and were his family really murdered- if so where are the news

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Hi all I have been reading up on Dulce for around 3 years now and I feel somewhat frustrated. Frustrated because I hate it when events or people's existance is never backed up. I would like it if anyone could shed some light on the existance of Mr Castello and the apparent murder of his family

thanks

WE KNOW NOTHING!

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Good question.

So far, I havent found any solid evidence of his existance either. he could have been completely erased.

However, outside of the Dulce papers, I havent been able to find anything relating to him. Everything about him known is only in the Dulce papers, and so far, i cant find anyone who has claimed to have met him.

Perhaps the person you should ask is John Lear. He might have more information here than we can find elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Finally I get a response. As much as Id love to believe the Dulce papers I think this person does not exist especially if his family was supposed to have been murdered yet there is no trail left behind no one has any information on their where abouts.

I also think the Bennewitz story is very interesting too

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thomas says in his interveiw that his brother is probably in an underground base somewhere, this could be the case with his wife and son.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
hey all of you that are interested in the dulce stories as I am I will be going down there again this week. I have identified some areas that I want to go and check out to see if there is any kind of vents or anything as some of the reports have claimed. Check on some maps and google earth etc. and if you see anything interesting post them here and I will check on them.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Either someone has a sick sense of humor or this is legit.

I air on the side of hoax, but it's interesting nonethless.

THOMAS E CASTELLO

the nasa names list

These are the names sent on the Stardust voyager to the comet launched in 1999 and returned earlier this year.

How the names were acquired?

During the first name collection period in October-November 1997, the names were submitted to the Planetary Society who collected the names for us. The names were submitted by email, postcard or the Planetary Society home page. During the second name collection period, which ran from May 1998 to August 1998, the names were submitted via the Web on the STARDUST home page and the National Space Society home page.

So, basically anyone with email at the time could have had their name on it.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I remember reading most of Branton's Dulce book about 10 years ago, but tonight I was reading up on some Thomas Castello stuff and was also beginning to wonder if he even existed in the first place. There has got to be a way to find records of him, his wife, and his son.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I am also wondering if he ever existed. There is just no information on him on the net only one or two pieces repaeted everywhere. Im sure if he was real someone would have come on here to say "yes i knew him, went to school with him or worked with him, Maybe even have pictures of him. This has not happened so far.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Realistically speaking, theres a chance that he existed and people just don't know what happened. Seriously, if someone you knew from highschool stops talking to you or isn't findable after a few years, is your first assumption REALLY going to be "Shazbot! The government just kidnapped this guy!"?

When you consider that people literally go missing on a daily basis, and not because of some conspiracy. They move, simply stop talking to people, get transferred, all kinds of reasons not relating to government related murder. And if anyone seriously believes that government murder should be the initial assumption for when someone goes missing, then you need to step outside the world of conspiracy theory.

Its entirely possible that his family, and that of his wife, simply thinks he was transferred. It can happen in nearly any job that isn't a local business. And since he was apparently working on some high clearance, hush hush sort of job, they could logically assume that he was being relocated for security reasons.

Plus, if people thought he was missing, why the hell would they come on here to mention it?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
thomas edwin castello, is really not what is important here. honestly, i hope he never existed, it makes me sick when i think about what happens at dulce. if he is or was real, he was and is a hero. the important thing about his story is how dulce was exposed. it is just a matter of time now untill ALL of the brotherhood is exposed. remember this fellow travelers, the reptilians, the greys, the nordics, the humans, we are all expressions of the creator, love. one last thing, i believe that some of the underground bases are being used to breed armies. they know the veil will be lifted soon, but it concerns me how they will act. they will not just lie down, and go away. they want this system of control to go on forever. and they will fight to hold on to it. so if it comes to that, and you find yourself and your loved ones, under physical attack from ANYTHING, just picture you and your family in a giant column of white light. really bright really white. they will not be able to touch you. long live the light.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Thomas E & Marilyn Castello
home

1614 N Missouri Ave

Roswell, NM

(575) 623-5837

Listing Details
SPONSORED LINKS

I know it's probably nothing but I thought this was funny

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Thomas E & Marilyn Castello
home

1614 N Missouri Ave

Roswell, NM

(575) 623-5837

Listing Details
SPONSORED LINKS

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
can someone recommend some good reading on the dulce papers, and the underground base in general.

nothing to in-depth yet, but something a bit more than an introduction.

thanks in advance to anyone who helps.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
bates
here is what we are talking about www.conspiration.cc...
that should be a good interduction to dulce

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think John Lear know Alex Collier who knows Thomas Castillio. He was talking about it on Projectcamelot.org

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by drbennett

Hi I recently came across your posting which has been posted years ago. I am very late. lol. However, I would like to know if you did in fact go to Dulce, NM. and if you did did you find any secret passages, or did anyone of the town folks tell or show you anything that indicated that there was some sort of a entrance to some underground facility? Please let me know. I plan to go to Dulce one day to investigate this matter. Also I am trying to figure out a way to sneak into Area 51. I know it is almost impossible but heed my key word "Almost"

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

Well that seems legit to me,people wanted proof that this guy existed and this is proof to me! I've just read some David Icke books and this Dulce thing fits in perfectly with what Icke has to say. I believe this guy, its scary I know but we have to not let fear get the best of us as thats what they want, we have to fill our hearts with love and keep them filled with love. If we broadcast this love vibration from our hearts all the time or as often as we can, we are helping our cause and helping the light side to win.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
^ hi blossom goodchild

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
costellos wife "posted" here a while ago, i asked her to post a picture of her old hand to even proove she was an old woman not to mention the wife of costello

never happened

top topics

<<   2 >>

join