It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animals in Haifa zoo in danger...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think Iguana meant in comparison to animals, humans arnt innocent, in that they have free will to decide and be responsible for actions, animals dont. rather than no people are innocent.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Torn
I think Iguana meant in comparison to animals, humans arnt innocent, in that they have free will to decide and be responsible for actions, animals dont. rather than no people are innocent.

What about the Children?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
What about the children? did you not understand what I wrote?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You said Humans Aren't Innocent - But I think Children ARE Innocent.

Does that make Children Not-Human in your Eyes?

Or are animals in Haifa Zoo more important then hundreds of dead Lebanese Children?

[edit on 26/7/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What about Buba?

[edit on 26-7-2006 by laiguana]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
What about Buba?

Don't get me wrong - I simply Love animals, and Bubba the Bear sure looks sad and scared. But What About the Children in Lebanon? I find your story a distraction from the Real things that are going on. During the American attacks on Afganistan and Iraq all ZOO's there suffered. Usually the Innocet Suffer when the Stupid Human Beings (mostly MEN) decided to play Wargames - and that means Children and Animals; since they share one common thing: They Are Both Completly INNOCENT!

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Or are animals in Haifa Zoo more important then hundreds of dead Lebanese Children?

Would you say the same for the Israeli children? Seeing as this is a thread about Israel.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Would you say the same for the Israeli children? Seeing as this is a thread about Israel.

Oh I see - I have to get back on the Topic.

SIR YES SIR!

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

SIR YES SIR!

I noticed you didn't answer my question, care to?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I just want to let everyone know I made a mistake when making this topic, I thought Israel was also attacking Hezb in their own country (Haifa), which is why I was getting pissed at Israel for nothing. I'm actually upset at Hezbollah. Sorry for my mistake.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
ANIMALS suffering???????
A Human being is 100000 times more important then a animal locked in the zoo
dont get me wrong or anything but screw the animals we are talking bout a war here.Inocent people espacially children getting killed in both sides a lock up bear is the smallest problem now

[edit on 26-7-2006 by BaCk2thereallife]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I disagree, animals are important, though as a person I relate to humans more psychologically and physically, but animals have feelings too and they are scared and don't even know what's going on. They are the true victims in this tragedy. Shame on Hezb. I support Israel's efforts to save this zoo against Hezb.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

SIR YES SIR!

Get over your self, this thread has nothing to do with Lebanese children. Everyone feels bad that little kids die but there is a time and place for arguments, this is not one of them.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I just want to let everyone know I made a mistake when making this topic, I thought Israel was also attacking Hezb in their own country (Haifa), which is why I was getting pissed at Israel for nothing. I'm actually upset at Hezbollah. Sorry for my mistake.

Why would Israel be fighting in Israel if they are invading Lebanon?

Why not ask the Aliens to protect Buba the bear Any one here an alien? I am sure that they can spare a few from arming the planet up Are reptilians causing global warming?
I think Buba will live, but like other posters the civilians, actual people, deserve attention first.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I said no such thing! I was relating the meaning of what iguana said.

Where are hundreds of dead lebanese children?

Children anywhere are innocent, then again, ive seen children waving guns, and placards with hate slogans and writing messages on rockets!

We are discussing animals here as the other fella said! Maybe Steve Irwin will go over and 'Rescue' them? Crikey!

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Just this, for all Animal Lovers, and then I'm outta this Thread and you can go and pet the poor Bear (and ignore how many are being shot right now by black hunters):

Bombings Hit Children Hardest

About 55 percent of all casualties at the Beirut Government University Hospital are children of 15 years of age or less, hospital records show.

Considering that there are about 500+ casualties in Lebanon so far, that means around 250+ are Children old 15 years or less.

But let's go back to the Poor Little Bear.

And to answer Dear Moderator Interpid:

I said All Children are Innocent, that Includes Israeli (the ones that don't write "From Israel With Love" on Artillery Shells, which then Kill Little Lebanese Children) - but can you do bodycount on their Casualties; I have already done my Homework, and did the bodycount for Lebanese Children Casualties.

And then let's compare, ey?

CX

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake

Originally posted by CX
Can't we send those idiots from the Animal Liberation Front that usualy do more harm than good into Israel to get these animals.

Now that would be a target i'd support!
CX.

Now that is a really intelligent response isn't it!!!!!! Seriously, this isn't funny and if you can't say something sensible why make a comment at all. People (and yes) animals are dying please show some respect for both.

Show me where i showed disrespect for the animals or the people there before you start mouthing off? Show me where i said that the plight of these people is funny?

I think it's bad that both are at risk here, my point was directed at the Animal Liberation Front who DO do much more harm than good. If you want examples i'll show you in a u2u.

Fair enough though, my comments are slightly off topic so maybe a subject for another part of the forum.

CX.

[edit on 26/7/06 by CX]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Just this, for all Animal Lovers, and then I'm outta this Thread and you can go and pet the poor Bear

while we're petting the poor bear, why isnt your apparently much more sympathetic ass in the hospital in Beiruit, sitting by the bedsides of those kids?

you make broad assumptions about people based on a completely different topic.

Is our concern for humanity or concern for non humanity required to be mutually exclusive? When did this new morality law come in? If you thought as much why bother posting your 2 cents worth here? who made you everyones moral conscience?

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Torn]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You people who are saying save the bear really wouldnt talk like this if you were the ones living in those places i don think you would care abot a bear if you were sitting in those bunker in south lebanon or in haifa and saying lets get out the bunker and save the bear!!
Like i said animals do have right but in war animals really don matter what matter is are human lifes as for saying the animals are scared think bout the children in south lebanon think bot the mother and father worrying if they would see there child one last time or getting bomb every 2 hours

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
We people who you say, are saying 'save the bear', will and can say any damn thing we please. read the last post!

Dont you who say we 'don' care, dare tell us we 'don' care about people!

You wouldnt write 'don' if you cared 'abot' the letter 't'!

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Torn]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join