It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

We Can Cure Cancer

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
it is my belief that we already have more than enough technology to create a drug to cure cancer and many other diseases but we simply dont, well drugs companies certainly dont because with the drugs currently available the companies are making too much money selling them so their profits would be dashed if a treatment that would actually cure cancer was put into production.
what do you guys think




posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I agree, I even believe the cure's are all ready here.

Not only is it a way for the Drug Companies to keep the £'s rolling in, it's a great way to control the population, if they mass produced these cure's the population would quickly spiral out of control.

I even have theories about the diseases being man made in a attempt to control the population.

Most doctors etc will tell you that AID's and Cancer are realtivley simple diseases we should have cured a long time back, WHY HAVENT WE?

Major pharm companies would crash, the population of the world would spiral upwards to catastrophic proportions



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   
what kinda diseases do u think were man made



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Aren't there about 16 zillion threads on this already?



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
there probably are but i was just interested



posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Then go to one of those threads and resurrect it from the post-page 1 graveyard

[edit on 7/26/2006 by bsl4doc]



posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
There's a couple of misconceptions when we see the term "curing cancer" -- and the biggest one is that there's ONE disease called "cancer".

Cancer is a group term for a whole whopping bunch of diseases with one characteristic -- cell growth that gets out of hand and causes death. Leukemia is a cancer (and it's curable in the early stages), melanoma (skin cancer) is curable in the early stages,etc, etc.

But they all have different "causes" and they all attack different areas. Some, like pancreatic cancer, have a very low survivability rate. Some, like skin cancer, have a high survivability rate.

So it's not just one disease. It's HUNDREDS of them.

And there's not one single drug that cures hundreds of diseases.



posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
What do you base this beleif on, that we can cure cancer? Which cancer are you talking about?



posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I see where your goin with this and i have to say i agree with u but not in terms of cancer. I believe that we have the means to cure more minor things like the common cold and things of that nature. This is based basically on what u said about the amount of money that would be lost if the cure was released. I agree with what you're saying in part but a known cure for cancer is kind of a stretch.



posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
And there's not one single drug that cures hundreds of diseases.


i'm sorry, but i'm so freakin excited about this tarvacin drug that they're testing right now...it has the potential to cure MILLIONS of people from hundreds of diseases. i know, i know - it's not past the testing stages, but we're getting close to so-called 'smart drugs'



posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Perhaps if your guys country spent as much on developing cancer treatments as it does on the bombs being dropped on Beirut right now, we'd have a cure. Just a thought.



posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
hey, don't blame me. i didn't vote for that jackass. if i had my way, we'd simply close all of our borders and become a technocracy. emerge from our coccoon in 30 or 40 years.



posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 25cents
hey, don't blame me. i didn't vote for that jackass. if i had my way, we'd simply close all of our borders and become a technocracy. emerge from our coccoon in 30 or 40 years.

Oh, no no, I didn't mean to give the implication that Iwas blaming you. Not at all. I was making a general statement to the crowd. Sorry for the confusion! =)

Mariella



posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
no offense taken. most of us americans have grown a bit of thick skin regarding the rest of the worlds views on us. we'll probably all need dermatitis treatments soon.



posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Have a look at this, maybe they already have a cure?

"They have arrested citizens for holding public meetings to tell others of their convictions on this subject."

www.worldwithoutcancer.org.uk...

"The whole body of mainstream medicine along with the FDA and many state governments came down hard on the supporters of Laetrile in the 60's and 70's. Some doctors who treated patients with it were arrested, jailed and stripped of their licenses, including Dr. Richardson, himself. From out-of-print books[4] on the subject, you will find there has been and still is deliberate suppression of the treatment, presumably to protect the profits of the pharmaceutical industry."

www.alternativehealth.co.nz...
www.thefountainoflife.ws...
www.vialls.com...

Theres arguments for and against it but who knows..
Mr Riddler



posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by evo1981
I agree, I even believe the cure's are all ready here.

Not only is it a way for the Drug Companies to keep the £'s rolling in, it's a great way to control the population, if they mass produced these cure's the population would quickly spiral out of control.

I even have theories about the diseases being man made in a attempt to control the population.

Most doctors etc will tell you that AID's and Cancer are realtivley simple diseases we should have cured a long time back, WHY HAVENT WE?

Major pharm companies would crash, the population of the world would spiral upwards to catastrophic proportions


ok, but there are undoubtably very wealthy people who have also had cancer, and may have died from it, or suffered for a long time. now are you telling me if you were the head of a gigantic pharmacutical company and you're wife was dying, you'd hide the treatment from her, and grin and bear it? what if it was themselves, would they rather die or live and have a wealthy lifestyle?

are you telling me there are some rich gatekeepers out there, who are willing to go out without a bang, leave their friends, huge assests, everything, to keep the ''undeniable truth!" a secret, from the rest of humanity[most of whom are supposedly ''brainwashed'' by tv, advertising, subliminal messages, politians, etc.[note:i don't watch much tv, advertising doesn't mean #, subliminal messages are too subliminal, and i don't vote].

it's as though these conspiracys are saying '' only regular people are ''denied'' a magic ''cure'' for cancer! because no one cares about them! and even if these so-called four horsemen of the pharmacutical industry knew the secret, they'd rather commit suicide, and let their friends, girlfriends, soon-to-be-friends die as well!" lmfao.

[edit on 12-8-2006 by SteveG]

[edit on 12-8-2006 by SteveG]

[edit on 12-8-2006 by SteveG]



posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyriddler
Have a look at this, maybe they already have a cure?

"They have arrested citizens for holding public meetings to tell others of their convictions on this subject."

www.worldwithoutcancer.org.uk...

"The whole body of mainstream medicine along with the FDA and many state governments came down hard on the supporters of Laetrile in the 60's and 70's. Some doctors who treated patients with it were arrested, jailed and stripped of their licenses, including Dr. Richardson, himself. From out-of-print books[4] on the subject, you will find there has been and still is deliberate suppression of the treatment, presumably to protect the profits of the pharmaceutical industry."

www.alternativehealth.co.nz...
www.thefountainoflife.ws...
www.vialls.com...

Theres arguments for and against it but who knows..
Mr Riddler


Jimmy thats a wealth of information there.I must say i am interested by the comments made by ralph moss in one of those links.Maybe he could be a guest speaker on ATS.



posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Wow, Jimmy, great information, thanks! I've known a number of people who have recovered from cancer using alternative methods. ALL of them went on a special diet. I know of someone who had breast cancer, went on the diet and used laetrile. She's been cancer free for 5 years now.

I have also personally known someone who had their business raided by the FDA and shut down, he was an herbalist who promoted alternative cancer therapies. And when the cancer-fighting herbal combination called Essiac was first written about, the author's home was broken into by the FDA and they confiscated every last one of the copies of his book.

There was also a recent news story that told about how a woman had a young daughter with cancer. They did their research and found an alternative therapy cancer clinic in Mexico. Child Protective Services got involved and the case went to court, whereupon the judge ruled that the mother had no right to seek out alternative treatment and the daughter was ordered to undergo chemotherapy. So, yeah, I think there's enough proof out there to tell us that the govt has created a conspiracy surrounding laetrile and other alternative therapies for cancer. I've known of several cancer sufferers that were outraged that this information had been suppressed.

Great topic, glad you brought it up. My husband has had several bouts of cancer, I will check out the vitamin B-17 therapy - thanks much for the info.



posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Laetrile has never been shown by a clincal trial to cure or prevent any form of cancer. A few trials have been caried out by the the US National Institutes of Health and the Mayo Clinic (information on these can be found with a search engine). No patients were cured of their cancer and some even showed symptoms of cyanide poisoning. Labeling Laetrile as a vitamin is also incorrect as there are no symptoms known that occur from a deficiency. I figure that the most likely reason people appear to be cured by Laetrile is just a case of correlation without causation. I do agree that there should be more trials conducted on its effectiveness, but for now I see no reason to label it as acure for cancer.



posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   


Perhaps if your guys country spent as much on developing cancer treatments as it does on the bombs being dropped on Beirut right now, we'd have a cure. Just a thought.

That's what im saying!
It's very true...



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join