It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the U.S. Using New Experimental Tactical High Energy Laser Weapons in Iraq?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
While watching this news show I always watch I saw excerpts of a documentary that shows reports and some footage of an experimental weapon that is a laser with high energy it basically can cut through a tank from the footage I saw. The documentary is about the use of it in Iraq.

www.democracynow.org.../07/25/1442252

In November, a documentary from Italy’s RAI Television accusing the United States of illegally white phosphorus during its attack on Fallujah. A new documentary says the United States is now using experimental laser weapons against Iraqi civilians. We play an excerpt. [includes rush transcript]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
well on iraq cives is most likely made up by rumors from towns people that hate us. laser weapons are going a little too far from what we are capible of doing right now but hay who knows.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Really, not from the footage I saw, it was amazing. They had something that looked like a huge light and when they turned it on and aimed it at a tank, the tank had a big hole in it. If you watch the democracy now show (it's online, the link above) they show part of the documentary and you will see this. Very scary! Remember also this is the same group of film makers who were the first to report the use of napalm in Iraq and it was denied and later revealed to be true.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by goose]

new topics

join