It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli/Palestinian ceasefire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Guardian Unlimited 26July

At last, some positive news from the M.E. Israeli and Palestinian forces are negotiating a ceasefire and prisoner exchange for Corporal Shalit. Hopefully this will be the start of a process of dialogue on all sides, and an end to the senseless bloodshed

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
That is friggin senseless...I hope that hes safe and sound but in the meantime jeez all that destruction and death. Totally psycho.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Guardian, Thursday July 27 2006

"...At least 21 Palestinians were killed yesterday when the Israeli army renewed its hostilities in the Gaza Strip. About 50 tanks and armoured vehicles entered northern Gaza and began demolishing buildings and trees at dawn. Armed Palestinians attacked the forces and fighting continued all day. The army moved into the al-Shaaf area of Gaza City, close to the Jabalya refugee camp..."

So much for the IDF honouring a ceasefire agreement and negotiating a prisoner exchange

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I am incredulous, verklempt and have spillkus in my gonectickazoines. This oughta last 10 or 15 minutes if it comes to fruitition at all. That actually not killing humans is being considered is commendable and a "nice" news item... I'm still waiting for the other shoe to fall and split the Temple Mount. I'll believe this is sincere when bicycle racers don't use doping tech and Bush doesn't have a third term lined up.

Victor K.

top topics

join