It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Islam is not a religion of peace.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You are blind OrionSirius.

This war will be start soon. I don't know why, I don't when, I don't know where, but I know that we'll have this war.

May be I'm too much sensitive with what's going on, but I can feel it. Since more than 10 years I can feel it.

Something is comming.

Everything started with Gorbatchev and the fall of The Wall and the first Yougoslavian war, in 1990, and the Gulf War in 1991.

[Edited on 13-11-2002 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 02:13 PM
link   
UP...dude..it okay.

I know theres something comming..i didnt know since like 10 years but i knew when that plane hit the towers that theres something bad going on.

Look..when people are depressed and scared they think out of anger, and excitment..therefore any manipulation of their brain is possible ...that is what the government is doing with all of us.
Making us hate..why?? they have an agenda..we dont know what it is..but we can guess..and we can stop them whenever we want..just remember that..the governmetn can not beat the people...not EVER!!

OrionSirius

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 06:33 PM
link   
So rather than just take the straight answer and believe that there are good guys and bad guys, you believe in some massive conspiracy between governments who do not share each-other's interests.

Right...

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionSirius..just remember that..the governmetn can not beat the people...not EVER!!

True...Remember that the US military comprises only 1-2% of the total American population...The government officials total even *less* of a statistic. They may have the edge in weapons technology, but that didn't hinder the Americans in the War of Independance...Remember, the bulk of the military is now overseas, even farther east than the British were when they sent troops over here...

If the American public began to show up at Washington D.C. numbering in the *millions* to demand accountability for the corruption, what can they do about it? Not a d@mn thing except surrender or try to go out fighting if that's their inclination.

IMO, If much of the D.C. population are as out-of-shape as Bush (Who didn't even fulfill his military obligation to satisfaction) or Ted Kennedy (How much does he actually weigh anyway?) then they wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in H3LL in resisting the True American Patriots.

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Actually that would only start a Civil War MD, and you better hope to win because if the Union comes out victors you can kiss the Bill of Rights goodbye

Remember, all the shouting for states rights (which they used to have much more of) in 1860 didn't sway hardly anyone to the southern cause. Not compared to the majority.

It takes action to sway the majority, the only way that american petition thing would work out, is if the U.S. govt. were to take away some huge right, like to bare arms, and they were the first to do it, but it is too late, there are already too many scape goats, al qaeda for one.

Democracy is balanced on a razor, sometimes you need to cut your feet to keep your balance

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Hi people im new on this forum and have been reading through the banter on most of the topics. The point of the 9yr old wife , well anyway that is a false hadith(tradition) in islam people arent allowed to mary and have intercourse until they are sexually matured which is usally by the common age of 14 and above so i hope this disproves and ends the confusion over that false hadith.

my 2 pence

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 04:00 AM
link   
In the name of Allah, you must have been perusing most of the Topics, this darn thing is over a year old and cobwebby!

Well spotted, "BTS"!

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Thnx man i saw this topic on a few websites and saw that it might cause alot of problems. It was a very contradictory hadtih and was questionable.

LOL a yr old Damn

Thnx for the shout MaskedAvatar

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   
By the way how the hell do you get those pics under your name?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser

Catholic extremist assasinate doctors, blow up hospitals, and more. Does that mean all Catholics that way? No, just some.

James , there is a big difference between killing a Dr who's killing many babies ( or blowing up an hospital where babies are killed ) and blowing up an airplane full of peoples.

Babies are the most innocent beeing on earth. So protecting them is not a crime, because they can't do it themselves.
Also, if these butchers ( Dr's who are killing babies ) weren't killing them, these " extremist " won't have to kill them in retaliation

Don't try to mix eveything please.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The Koran is not such a nice religon... hoping it is doesn't change that.

But the Koran is just the expansion of the Bible, with the same God... so perhaps it does also say a lot about our God... but that's my view.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join