It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Islam is not a religion of peace.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 08:57 PM
link   
But James the Lesser....unlike Islam, Catholic extremists don't easily sway other Catholics. Where as in Islam the extremists there have a constant supply of HUMAN BOMBS! One use, than you need another recruit. That's a LOT of extremists.

I believe that is due to the combination of the Beddouin values AND their religion...both acting together....which is why you don't see thousands of Islams in America running off to blow people up, including themselves.

And if you don't think they are violent people...just look at those muslim immigrants who immigrated here I think in '99 and were charged with murder because they killed their daughter for going to the High School Prom. In their country, when your daughter disobeyed you...YOU KILLED HER!

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 09:20 PM
link   
True, but the English (and westernized) version is allegedly dissimilar from the rest of the world's versions so as to be more compatible to western way of thinking.

Mind you, I wouldn't recognize an Arabic letter unless it is on an Egyptian Blackhawk, I'm just going by what "they" say.
As far as the Muslims from other countries that now live here, it doesn't take a brainsurgeon to know what not to do in order to stay out of an American jail.

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Why are your posts toward FM so disrespectfull? I would have thought someone that has a moderator status would have a little more composure.

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 02:01 PM
link   
You must be new.
F-M is reaping what he has sewn. He has made it a point to flame some people since he wandered across this particular site. He also attacks the beliefs of others even though nobody has attacked that which he holds as a religion.

He gets what he delivers to others. All he needs to do is act respectfully to others and he will be treated the same.

It is not my composure that is in question but my motive that you don't understand. Now you do.

[Edited on 12-11-2002 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I am not new, but I will review his posts to see what you are talking about. If I have misjudged you, then I apoligize.

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 02:52 PM
link   
No apology necessary, Dain, it would seem that I am less than polite for no reason if one were to just stumble upon one or two postings lately.

Who were you before? U2U if you'd like to keep it under wraps.

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I was Porchmonkey. I have been reading this forum for a while, but have just built up enough nerve to start posting more than once every two weeks.

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well, Hi P-M! Where have you been? Jump in, the water is as polluted in this particular forum as it always has been!

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I would have to agree with you on the pollution aspect. But despite the few who are posting absolute ignorance, I believe that the majority of the posters here are having very informative discussions about their beliefs even though there are many disagreements.

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Amen and amen to both of those!

Welcome back!

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I would be really bored if there were not disagreements
We are all different and
that we have medium to express those differences for is really what ATS is all about. When we discuss material things mental images are not a problem, but get into anything emotive and the brain takes time to consider potential images. This is a very important issue in relation to the psychology of human motivation. It does mean that if I tell you a person is kind you; after getting to know that person may think I am completely wrong.

And so we argue

Religion and Spiritualism is a very personal experience, nonetheless in regard to this matter no person is an island. As human being, its important to realize. We as a result of our differences in how we visualize emotive portent do reflect Gods Love in many different ways in relation to Intent and Faith (an opinion).

As of 01/02/2003 I will have been on ATS for a year (past board as well as this one)

I recommend the experience highly

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 04:06 PM
link   
You are correct in that there are some good posters here, and this can be very informative. I find it particularly good in reading about other folks' faiths, but then there is always a FreeMason running around that makes you want to throw some toilet paper in it and flush it. I prefer politics more than this forum, it's a fun sport and very spirited, but for the most part, nobody's core beliefs are attacked. At the end of the day, we can all still sit down together and enjoy a beer.

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 04:18 PM
link   
TO: FM, TC, UP...etc

I see no point in arguing about this! This is exactly what the govt and the people who started this phony terror war want us to DO!! FIGHT OVER RELIGION!! No religion is bad, all teach good things. They all have some things in common no matter what such as ...y0u can't murder anyone, Can't steal, Be kind to others and neighbors, respect your parents, and so on.

I would have to say the values of all religions lie on the same moral principles! Than why are we fighting we ask ourselves, because relgion is a belief, a belief is something we put our whole lives at stake for therefore it is very fragile...so others use this "weakness of humans" to make them fight against each other.

There is a God. Maybe Jesus is not the son of God, maybe there was no mary, or any prophets...BUT THERE IS A GOD. There is a God because we believe in him.
Belief should never be questioned becasue it can not be proved because duh...ITS A BELIEF NOT FACT!!

FM is an athiest ...he doesnt believe in God and i cant say i blame him..look at the world...we are killin ewach other over color and beliefs when we actually believe the same freakin thing...its a conpiracy!

ITS either that or FM is a free mason and all free masons as we know believe in some other secular "religion" that they made up...kind of like laws. And they made it look all pretty from the ourside when you read about it but when you go in depth is when you really start seeing the truth!!

Anyways i got to go...we really need to stop arguing and just rebuke all people like FM...

Take care
OrionSirius

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Oh, pipe down, Mr. Do-Gooder!

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionSirius
And they made it look all pretty from the ourside when you read about it but when you go in depth is when you really start seeing the truth!!

Uhhh what truth is that Orion? Hmm...Orion you seem endangered in becomming as misinformed as me

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionSirius
TO: FM, TC, UP...etc

I see no point in arguing about this! This is exactly what the govt and the people who started this phony terror war want us to DO!! FIGHT OVER RELIGION!!

I didn't wait for the gov. I knew already that it was a dangerous and violentfull faith. Also, I know there will be a terrible war and it will be a civilization war. 2 point of view, 2 way of live will have to fight against each others. I know it since more than 10 years, so, I'm not surprised with what happen now.

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I didn't wait for the gov. I knew already that it was a dangerous and violentfull faith. Also, I know there will be a terrible war and it will be a civilization war. 2 point of view, 2 way of live will have to fight against each others. I know it since more than 10 years, so, I'm not surprised with what happen now.

I totally agree.

Things are going to get worse before they get better (there are a large number of people heeding Osama's call for Jihad...).

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~iluv2act

I totally agree.

Things are going to get worse before they get better (there are a large number of people heeding Osama's call for Jihad...).

Yes, and I think that this war will be a total butchery, without any mercy. It will be something like " KILL THEM ALL " in the both side.

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Are you guys KIDDING??

I know not all Americans think this violently and negatively....because my friedns arnt like that and hey IM NOT LIKE THAT...could it be that everyone has become so brainwashed they have no idea what the hell they are talkin about??

OSMA MY ARSE!!
He cant do crap ..just like sadam...they are all just little pawns of the govt..the US govt is not the only one behind it tho..its a chain of govts that want totalarism!!

So basically we are just killing each other for them...and will be of ignorance just like all the other wars and people wonder afterwards..why were we so ignorant?? HMM>>>maybe we know now...

OrionSirius

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 04:15 PM
link   
While your conspiracy theory ideas are interesting, your credibility and knowledge comes into question when you claim that Osama, Hussein and the terror nwtwork they are a part of is not capable. The network is highly capable of inflicting horrible damage to the world through terror.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join