It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First - Water will dry up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
www.stevequayle.com...

I can't speak for this alleged 'prophecy'. I don't know if it is authentic or not.
It is an alleged prophecy from God telling that 'time is up' and that first He
will take away the fresh drinking water.

Thought ya'll might find it interesting. Accept it or reject it as you wish ...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I dont know whether i beleive it as a prophecy, but anyone with 2 eyes can see that the world is in for some water hurt very soon...

Weather wars, right around the corner... fighting for the right to pull rain from the clouds... rather than let them float over a neighboring country...

The oceans dead zones, the melting ice caps, the rampant increase of red tides... the contamination of huge fresh water aquifers by the oil and gas industry...
all will contribute to the lack of water for us to drink...

filtering systems are great, and soon will be neccessary, and will soon also be the next big polluter...
where do you put all those contaminated filters? can't bury them, cant burn them, cant clean them, so... feh, that is for our children to figure out...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Glad I live in Michigan... I knew there was SOMETHING good about this place.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
My well just ran dry yesterday!! This prophecy MUST be true!

If you consider the shadow government to be 'god', then yes they are doing this with their chemtrails.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by freakyty]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
IF THE WATER GOES OUT WILL THE FUTURE BE LIKE THE MOVIE TANK-GIRL AND MALCOM MCDOWELL TRY AND TAKE THE WATER OUT OF US

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts
Glad I live in Michigan... I knew there was SOMETHING good about this place.

I know exactly what you mean "Slap Nuts". I've lived in the Great lakes area all of my life (originally from Michigan, now living in Ontario). Aside from living in a region with some of the most beautiful landscape and terrain in the world, it's comforting to be living around one of the largest repositories of readily available fresh water in the world -- the Great Lakes.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Instead of 'first the water will dry up' ... this should have been 'first the swine flu will sweep the world'. Or perhaps the swine flu epidemic doesn't even rate on God's radar screen? Too small compared to what's coming? Yikes!

new topics

top topics

join