It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karl Roves "pre-leaks"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Karl Rove has a history of leaking information to the press. In fact, George H.W. "daddy" Bush fired him from in the 1980 presidential campaign for leaking information to the press. What the information was, no one ever said. Ronald Reagon became president and George Bush Vice-P. Why would the next George Bush hire a guy that his daddy fired from his campaign.
Then, again in 1992 Rove was fired again from the George H.W. Bush presidential campaign for the exact same thing, leaking negative information. The negative information was directed at a close friend and allie of George H.W. Bush. But whats even more interesting is who he leaked the information too, Robert Novak. It was never proven that Karl Rove leaked the information, but he was still fired. If you have a history of leaking information and fired for it, you must have done it.
Now we have the Plame Affair. I believe everyone knows about this one so no need to go into it. But again this guy can't keep his mouth shut. Goes back to poor ole foolish Robert Novak, who is now an imbarrassment, an leaks more information. Question is, will Rove be fired for a "Third" time by the "Bush" family and be rehired later.
I think the Bush crew wants him to leak information for their benefit. He does the Bush's dirty work and he seems to enjoy it or he wouldn't keep coming back. He must like to hang in those circles, to be a part of something. Whatever it is, he has a history of leaking information.
Question. If anyone can find information on what he leaked in the 1980 Reagon-Bush presidential campaign let me know?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
According to this, Rove leaked to Novak in the 1980 Presidential Campaign that Rob Mosbacker, one of the campaign operatives, had done a terrible job. He leaked this tidbit to none other than Robert Novak.

www.onthemedia.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Did they ever found out who originally found the 'Rathergate' memos to be fake? The last I heard, the blogger who originally suggested that the memos were fake, never revealed who told him. I think Rove created the memos, waited, then exposed them as fakes to help Bush's weak military service.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by curme]

new topics

join