It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin admits UFO encounter!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Not sure if this was posted I looked and didn't see it but here you all go.

Daily record link here:

Very interesting he's coming out saying all these now...he's pretty old and maybe he feels its time to admit what was going on...Tells of coverups too. What you all think of this?

Mod edit: Fixed long link.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well, since he never walked on the moon and is starving for attention, maybe he is trying a new angle for a book or PR?

GSA

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I agree with slap nuts.

Old and needing attention. So he anglesfor the area that will get him the most money quickest.

Now if he said he never went to the moon........ now thats a whole new ball game!

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Slap nuts....while i tend to agree with the agesist remark i do have to point out that Buzz alrdin did land on the moon.....he wasnt the first man on the moon...he was the second...SO....it is entirely possibile that he is telling the truth.
www.buzzaldrin.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I would also like to add that after Neil Armstrong, Buzz is the second famous astronaut. Why would he even need the attention?

Isn't Buzz the one who punched someone out for asking (more like shouting at him) that he didn't really go to the moon?

GSA

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
yeah and the footage is sweet......

One small step .... BANG! straight to the face, guy look sdazed and nearly gets a follow up but people step in... great film footage!!

On a darker note, if he did see UFO's, and tells about it, just how long will he be around to tell more of the story? I predict Aldrins going to get 'got' within weeks if he blabs.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The bit towards the end of the report where buzz talks about saving the aircraft with a ball point pen sounds very simular to the simpsons show where homer goes into space and saves the aircraft with a rod.

It makes me laugh how some people on here don't believe what is put infront of their eyes. Here's a statement from Buzz saying he see aliens in space, and some people are saying " pah he's only saying that to get some money."

Who else is more credible to state this claim than someone who has been into space???

The website it self does look a bit poor tho and I don't know if it's of valid credabillity. It does talk about a tv program being shown, anyone get to see this?

[edit on 25-7-2006 by DodgeG1]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
They don't say what show this was on, is it going to be aired again ?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ok - a quick net search for the name of the show did come up with a website for such a TV show and they have aired Buzz Aldrin-related programs as mentioned on a search on their site under his name.

www.five.tv...

However, I am unable to see any mention of an episode from last night. It does mention what the initial thread seems to be referring to that is due to be aired on 7/27 interestingly enough. From the description, it seems he will be telling the pen story as alluded to here from the site.

"Apollo 11 The Untold Story: Stranger Than Fiction (Documentary)
Time - 23:00 - 00:00 (1 hour long)
When - Thursday 27th July on five

Documeantary. When Neil Armstrong first set foot on the moon in July 1969, Apollo 11 was hailed as the supreme triumph of American technology. Now, nearly 40 years later, an exclusive interview with world-renowned astronaut, Buzz Aldrin, and previously unpublished NASA documents reveal how primitive computer technology, human error and mechanical failure almost resulted in an unprecedented disaster.
(Stereo, Repeat, Subtitles)"

Also, I sent an email on the buzzaldrin.com website asking if he appeared on any shows last night. I figure if he is looking for the publicity, he would want to know people are curious about his appearances.

Please let me know if you guys have any other ideas.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Entirely possible they didn't land. Some strange stuff has come to light, including Armstrong's silence re the 1969 Moon Landing of Apollo 11, and Mitchell's memory loss of the landing of Apollo 14. No Dust on during the Lem decent to the surface during retro rocket burst....

Dallas

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
My father knew Buzz Aldrin and worked with him professionally. He asked my father to help him get the word out that he had seen UFO's. THis was back in the early 90's.
Dad didn't help him because he thought Buzz had become unglued...My dad told me "I don't know what happens to those astronauts when they're in outer space, but when they come back from their trip, some of them get a little crazy and they say crazy things."
I remember when Dad got the phone call from Buzz and when he got off the phone, that's what Dad said that Buzz wanted.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, we did land on the moon. In fact, its one of the weakest conspiracy theories out there claiming that we didn't. Blown out of the water by even ameteur researchers.

Its what actually happened when we landed on the moon that is the mystery, and probably the reason for the tight lipped attitudes amongst astronauts. According to various sources, they actually saw alien craft on the moon across the crater, and when they reported it, NASA got angry and made them switch to the non-public channel, because a bunch of private civilian radio rats were picking it up.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I believe we definately got to the moon -- but what we do and don't know about what else was there is something that is a mystery to us, but not NASA.

He is not the first astronaut to report something otherworldly regarding the moon --wasn't Cooper one who felt the same?

It is not unusual for people as they near the end of their life to admit such things they kept under wraps -- my great uncle, a former Air Force officer and World War II bomber pilot, admitted much the same to my grandfather prior to his death - that UFOs are real. Take from that what you want, but this down-to-earth regular guy had no reason to lie about it to his brother.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by functioningnormal]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It´s on video, check this thread.

Mitchell, Cooper and now Aldrin have come forward to say they have seen UFO´s and that they exist.

Any more questions or remarks my UFO debunking fellow members?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Here's the thread about the TV show.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And please.. Like Skadi said, the fake moon landing conspiracy theory has no substance whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I am watching a show right now on the Science Channel called "First on the Moon: the Untold Story." I am assuming this is not the same show that this thread is about because I believe it was made at an earlier date, but Buzz Aldrin is talking about the UFO that they saw and they are showing footage of it. I am in the Central time zone in the U.S. and according to the guide it will be on again tonight at midnight.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Upon further research on the IMDB website, "Apollo 11: the Untold Story," is AKA "First on the Moon: the Untold Story," so apparently this is the same program. Here is the link to it's showing schedule.

science.discovery.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hellooo?

Astronauts admitting they have seen UFO´s?

What more evidence do you need? Are you not trusting the word of established astronauts because they... simply make these stories up to get some attention and make some money?

If that´s the best debunking attempt, the Federal Bureau of Disinformation needs to come up with a better plan.

OMG!
I just realized... UFO´s are real...

*runs up and down in the yard*

Seriously, I for one trust astronauts because they are the right stuff...

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I know a retired Air Force Navigator that flew U2 during Nam. He and his pilot both saw a UFO. He is a conservative type fellow, clean cut, very patriotic and a Republican. So for him to say that he saw something. No reason to doubt Buzz..
Also in the cemetary in Cottonport, Louisiana there is a grave of a Air Force pilot whose epitah states his plane went down in pursuit of a UFO. I spell terribly but you can get the message. These people are seeing something.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Now I am not sure if this is the same program but try this...

video.google.ca...

hope this helps.

McP

[edit on 1/8/06 by Mcphisto]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join