It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthony Wood's Video's, Amazing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Now Anthony himself has his own theory on these.

My personal view is that the majority of the objects I am witnessing are some form of organic living creatures themselves!!! Rather than vessels or structured craft for carrying people

Now the source is Rense, but the pics and video's speak for themselves.

Here's a little about what he's done.

Spanning several years, Anthony Woods of Bedhamption, UK has managed to capture some of the most unique UFO images on video to date, many of such astonishing altitude as to make any suggesting of hoax perfectly ridiculous. But even more shocking are Anthony's clearly defined spheres and morphing craft which one minute resemble fairly traditional UFO shapes and the next... something almost frighteningly organic and alive.

Now the best footage he has im my opinion is this one.

www.rense.com...

Thats 3.4Meg for all you dial up people.

This thing morphs all over the place, here's some snap shots of it.

That particular sighting is from this page.
www.rense.com...

But all his sightings and other video's can be seen from here.

www.rense.com...

So idea's?
Been seen on ATS before?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Interesting. I can't wait to see what some of the better versed members have to say.

Cool find, rense and all.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Now the source is Rense, but the pics and video's speak for themselves.

I've only had time to view the first few, but so far they speak of bugs, birds, or even dryer lint, for that matter. The dark one that looks like balloons tied together ("Red") is probably just balloons tied together -- you can see them twisting slowy as they rise -- and the reddish color is due to a reflected sunlight seen through a really cheap camera lens.

The stuff shot at night is definitely out of focus: the "details" shown are just the result of internal reflections and refraction around the lens aperature.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

bugs, birds, or even dryer lint

Hi Rand, i respect your comments, what do you think of his other video.

www.rense.com...

They sure move funny.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Anthony Woods UFO morphing thing is definateley the wierdest thing ever caught on camera in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

bugs, birds, or even dryer lint

what do you think of his other video.
www.rense.com...
They sure move funny.

If you compensate for the camera movement, the dots actually circle each other as they move downward in the frame, just like birds gliding toward a carcass. I'm working on a graphic, but I need to get to work -- will post something tonight.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of sickle cell anemia, or perhaps leukemia?

When viewed under a microscope, the cells do morph over their brief life cycles sometimes and that's the color they can appear to be as well.

Perhaps instead of looking toward the sky, someone needs to look smaller....

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I do believe there are "organic" bio crafts, more of a life form than a craft, as well as the usual ufo's.

Rand, the red ufo that changes shape, i dont see a balloon, can it not get to a stage where, when people see something like this, they automatically assume its either a bird, balloon, spec of dust.

Like your avatar btw.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
As promised, here's the paths of the dots in
www.rense.com...
when the camera motion is removed.

Rand, the red ufo that changes shape, i dont see a balloon, can it not get to a stage where, when people see something like this, they automatically assume its either a bird, balloon, spec of dust.

Just to be clear to other readers, we're referring to The Strange Red Morphing Craft.

I guess you've never had the opportunity to launch a Helium Balloon Doggie

It's not morphing, just slowly spinning around; the "thing" is actually shaped more like a twisted figure-8, or a helix.

To me, it looks like it probably is sorta like this:

and if you blur the heck out of it, jpeg it half to death, and size it really small, it starts to look a lot like the one in the video. This is about as bad as I can make it look, rotated to four different viewpoints around the vertical axis:

Now I'm waiting for somebody to say "Just because you can fake it doesn't mean it's fake!"

[edit on 25-7-2006 by rand]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hmm. So, you disregarded the fact it speeds up to form a complete circular shape, then slows down to seperate, then repeats the exact same motion at least three times? I would think a cluster of helium ballons would not follow such a regular pattern, regardless of the wind behaviour, and I don't believe gusting would account for this kind of movement. And I have seen balloons in flight, and videos of ballons mistaken for UFO's on this very site that don't come close to this one.

You have made a good effort at recreating the look of the balloons, I'd like to see you make a video recreating that movement. Couldn't be that difficult, or expensive. That is, if you are serious about debunking this. No offence intended but it seems you are simply assuming it's balloons then forming a theory to fit, which I wouldn't have thought were the actions of a serious skeptic, nor very scientific.

So what are the other options? A genuine unknown? A life form in the air, or an intelligently controlled craft? I'll err on the side of caution and say I don't know, but I have a gut feeling it is most definitely NOT balloons.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by Maus0r]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Thanks for showing us your idea's Rand.

Now i took three snapshots from those thumbnails, look at these three pictures and tell me how is this a helium balloon, which changes size, shape.

Now go back and watch the video again, as i did.
That "thing" changes size and shape.

Rand, regarding the two dots in the other video, i do see what you see now, like birds circling, shame the video's are so short, he says he filmed about 5 minutes of video, where is that? anyone?

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
All i can say is WOW!

I'dd love to say : oh just ballons or birds, but these are clearly UFO's (without implying that it's something extraterrestial of ET like)

I can't watch tte movies at work here so i'm basing this on the pictures alone, but i can't wait to go home and watch the footage.

Good find

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   

With this about the sighting.

The image here at left was purported to have been taken by an Italian Dentist in Italy in July of 1999 in broad daylight. Little more is known about it than that the object was said to be extremely large, flying very high in the sky, emitting no sound and at a pace far too fast to be conventional aircraft or a balloon of somekind, and others who also witnessed the weird spectacle said its underside had 'lights like a UFO.' What is this grotesque, tentacled flying thing? A living creature or a ship of some kind? Could it be a UFO in a transitional phase morphing from one shape into another?

consider the strange case of Bruno Ghibaudi, a scientific journalist who on April 27, 1961 was shocked to see this utterly bizarre 'flying machine' approach him rapidly from over the ocean, pass overhead and then jet off northward out of sight. Bruno managed to snap one picture of it before it zipped away. Is it a craft, or a creature? or both?

This one is just strange, Rand, a ballon?

New Zealand photographer Michael White, while shooting a strange looking dark cloud managed to capture on film yet another enigmatic, organic looking craft or creature. According to his information, he was shooting the strange looking black cloud which he observed for more than thirty minutes, when it suddenly disappeared. It happened so suddenly he did not even realize what he captured on film, which defies explanation. The image is certainly no cloud. It's no bird or jet. The dark object has very distinct properties of shadow and light, is solid and appears to be considerably large. But this was not what the photographer saw with the naked eye at all. He says he felt the strange cloud sensed it was being photographed, as it simply vanished, leaving only this mysterious shape on film. The cloud, as he described it, was 'fiberous' and peculiar looking.

Mona Farrell heard about the new crop circle very near her home in Wallacetown, Ontario and as she put it, "thought we'd go take a boo at it." This was the first crop circle Mona had ever visited.

"It was so impressive, the way it was laid down... it was just so flat... it was weaved together..." She said she believed it to be too perfect to have been man made. The circle appeared in late August of this year. While standing in the circle, Mona's friend Amy took a 35mm photo of her. It wasn't until the film was developed that they noticed the peculiar looking object in the sky above Mona.

Mona took the film to a lab and had the negative examined. They determined that whatever it is, it's not a defect on the film, but is actually in the scene and part of the natural photograph.

All from here.

www.ufoarea.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I see pattern emerging here...lookes like I'm not the only one With a Mylar balloon Fetish!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thats the same ballon as mine but Renses is a number 3

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Denied, I dont think it changes size because to me it just looks like the person recording this thing is zooming in. But it does change shape and I think rand is right in saying that it is one of those dog balloons with helium, Although there is a chance of it being a UFO.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
ugh.......

Doesnt that look like the Protoss Observer from Star Craft anyone? I can tell by one of the shapes it morphed into.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
more like one of the drones from the Protoss Carrier

And no I am not a Star Craft freak because after I updated my graphics card driver, it doesnt work anymore.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Video analyses of the Anthony Wood's Ufo, Like always you should always judge for yourselves. posted August 31st 2006.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by incunabula
Balloons, huh?

Yep, that's exactly what they look like.

The analysis linked shows a "reconstruction", an object which looks very much like a train of balloons floating and spinning in the air.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join