It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have over come my paranoia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Just about.

The reason for my thread about me being watched was i reckon stress at work mainlyn but i do have a fear of open places like parks, wasteland and places like that.

[Edited on 28-10-2003 by drunk]

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
But you are being watched, we have seen the proof...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
NNNNNNOOOOOOO

Dont freak me out again PLEASE!

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
To get over paranoia you simply have to admit to yourself, that you are being watched, and move on.

Im going to die one day whether I like it or not. And there is a possablility someone will be watching me when it happens. So, I accept that fact.

But for me, Im more interested in what the Almighy sees in me. The others can think what they want. There judgment dosnt count. LOL

Am I paranoid? No, I know Im being watched LOL

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about being watched, unless you're doing something you're not supposed to be......

Did you leak the identity of that spy?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Actually, it's not paranoia if there *is* someone out to get you...And we've all seen here how the government is out to get *everybody* who just doesn't happen to belong to their own little clique.

So it's not paranoia...Paranoia is an *unreasonable* fear but the idea that the government is out to get everybody isn't really an unreasonable idea, is it?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Time after time...I have to say this. I am not paranoid....just overly-aware/excited...hehe. Another way to swallow the idea...paranoia means that you will be prepared for anything that comes your way. Survival....and with it...you get paranoia...without it..you DIE!!

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Its not the Gov, that is out to get everyone, its the secret society members in Gov, that are out to get everyone. Just ask a Bilderburger................

Leak the identity of the spy? What spy? Am I missing something?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Its not the Gov, that is out to get everyone, its the secret society members in Gov, that are out to get everyone. Just ask a Bilderburger................

Leak the identity of the spy? What spy? Am I missing something?

Someone leaked the identity of a CIA operative. The government doesn't know who leaked it.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I do have a question though...Why isn't this thread in the Website Related Discussion topic? After all, this is the Para *normal* topic, not para*noia*...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Meh, who knows? It's here no one seems to mind but you, deal with it.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Precisely this is a topic of the paranormal so it belongs here.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Paranoid feelings about the conspiracy is considered "paranormal"?...Gee, I would've never guessed...

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
MOM, MidnightDStroyer is complaining again! Make him stop!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This thread hasnt been placed elewhere so that means it belong her

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
You're being watched as much as the rest of us are. With the monitoring of the internet, credit card purchases, phone calls, and all other forms of digital tracking, including satellite imaging, you don't have any real privacy. I wouldn't worry about it.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
I wouldn't worry about being watched, unless you're doing something you're not supposed to be......

Did you leak the identity of that spy?

Thats just what they told me before I got canned at worked because I was starting to put too much information about that place together....

top topics

join