It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

october 28, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
as the next cycle approaches october 28, 2011 it will not be the end, it is a wondeful opportunity for love and enlightenment , and as time ( or the perception of time is speeding up as we approach this period more and more people are able to use there right brain and be more open minded and seeing through some of the deceptions in society, this will cause people to "wake up" and after some initial anger, move forward and become stronger, this ability to access (higher level of awareness) will increase in the next couple years , and those in power will eventually see this coming, some will fight it some will change there ways, there will be many people waking up and seeing all the lies and deceptions they beleeived and also great conflict (wars) coming (circa dec 2007-thru 2008) OPEN YOUR EYES and PREPARE YOU will need a STRONG MIND and SPIRIT

it is coming it is INEVITABLE. this is a time to understand that it is ok to have to change your beleif system, in this world of deception many people must remember they need to make mistakes in life to be able to learn and see the truth. don't hange on stubbonly to old beleifs even when fear (fake evidence that appears real) tries to grip you (nothing is a threat to your spirit) and u gotta forgive yourself for these learning experiences in the past . u should become familiar with tools such as NLP and EFT to help u on your journey.

i am not claiming to know any DETAILS about what the next 5 years may hold all i know is how it will end, and that there will be great opposition by some of those in power and there will probably be a dramatic turn for the worst in the quality of life for many especially after november 2007.

i expect critics but also openmindedness

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
so

how is it all going to end, and what cycle is ending

and where did you get that date?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
i dont know how the new beginning will come about or how the current one will end i dont have such details except there will be great resistance

what is ending is a creation cycle and many ancient civilizations made it a point to talk about this date thousands of years ago this cycle is desciribed more interms of a universal energy or consciousness if u will and its arrival is inevitable, (btw it is not something that bang just happens, but is gradually building up over time, ( alot of people seem to think that time or are perception of it has sped up recently and this is no coincidence and it will continue to do so at a staggering level , and it seems some religions have interpreted this as the apocalypse (which i beleive they are missing the point)

in a world where u can never be to sure of what or who to beleive, and where ur beleifs and thoughts create your own perceived reality or how your senses interpret them this is what i beleive in accorance with the mayan calandar and the ideas expressed by john calleman.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Umm, not to seem like a stickler or anything,
but I think this should be either in the Paranormal forum,
or in the personal predictions forum on BTS.

As for the topic, well, I believe in science, so I'm not inclined
to believe whats said, though I'm not saying your a liar either.

Though the perception of time thing, I don't know anyone
who thinks it's speeding up.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
would u be open to seeing that time even has the capacity to speed up?

and that time is more a function of spirituality and a state of awareness or consciousness

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
would u be open to seeing that time even has the capacity to speed up?

and that time is more a function of spirituality and a state of awareness or consciousness

Times not really a physical thing, it's something between perception and a universal constant, so yes, I am open to people perceiving time as seeming faster, it's like the saying, time flys when your having fun, or a ketle wont boil if you watch it.

As for the second thing, I don't believe in a mystic kind of soul/spirit, but yes in a way time is a part of awareness, we are aware that when you walk into a room, and stub your toe, than fall over and break your arm, we realise that these events have passed by, and are now for all intent and purpose just memories.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
i'm not sure if that was a serious reply to awareness but anyway i think anyone alive could see someone trip and fall after they stubbed there toe, awareness is related to your perception and as we can enter higher levels of consciousness our pereception (awareness i.e our understanding/interpretation of things going on in life improves)

an expample: a x-coach, a regular joe and his girlfriend go to a football game

as they all watch the game, they have different levels of awareness about what is going on, and thus there perception of the game is different the girl friend may watch and notice/ check out how the players look in the uniforms and then maybe just watch the action see ball thrown , see ball caught cheer for touchdowns.

the boyfriend watching the same game interprets it in a different way key in on certain players in certain situations because he is familiar with the players on the team and he starts yelling and complaining when he sees an opportunity (wide receiver wide open) and the quarterback doesn't throw to him (while the g/f has really no awareness of this yet they are watching the same thing)

then the coach watching the same game will have even a higher level of understanding of what is going on as he not only watches the action and understand key players roles and in what situations , he can watch the game and tell when certain penalites are going to be called before the referee announces them becuase he knows exactly what positons and movement players can't use and spots them quicker and he also has an idea when the best time to call timeouts are and different formations for the teams to set up put them in the best situation to win. everyone is watching the same game (i.e aware a game is goign on" but how they see it and intrepret it is very different

basically as phycial time continues to go by i.e july , august we are all more capable of reaching higher levels of awareness and perception of what is going on around us, and as this awareness is reaching higher levels our perception of time is simultaniously increasing this is due to the different pulses of energy which are building toward a climax circa oct 28, 2011

u said 'I don't believe in a mystic kind of soul/spirit '

do u beleive in a spirit, of any kind that is a part of us like our mind, body, and spirit, sorry i'm just trying to understand what your beleif system is

i beleive we are spiritual being having physical experience and are minds are very powerful and that basically are beleifs/ attitudes make up our reality and the way it is interpreted thru the use of our senses i.e based on our beleifs our senses interpret things to our minds and based on our beleifs are thoughts are then developed using our understanding of words and there meanings.

any change in meanings of words or use of more effective words or any changes in attitude or beleif has a profound effect on what we perceive is reality.

that is why propoganda as a tool could be powerful if u don't know how to ( give u'r mind the option to represent word meanings in your mind in a better way) NLP because propoganda is designed to confuse word meanings in your mind which distort your perception war on terror national security patriot act if u just take these phrases verbatem then you may find yourself a little surprised when u read them and the actions taken in the name of them and even the details of which are quite different than what there name implys but in today's capatilistic world deception is the key to marketing and thus sales=money=success

[edit on 26-7-2006 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Excellent right on my daughters 7th Birthday. What a present "Here you go love , a new world of peace and understanding"

Should save me a few quid anyway

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
i agree it is almost beyond comprehension for most

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

i'm not sure if that was a serious reply to awareness but anyway i think anyone alive could see someone trip and fall after they stubbed there toe, awareness is related to your perception and as we can enter higher levels of consciousness our pereception (awareness i.e our understanding/interpretation of things going on in life improves)

an expample: a x-coach, a regular joe and his girlfriend go to a football game

as they all watch the game, they have different levels of awareness about what is going on, and thus there perception of the game is different the girl friend may watch and notice/ check out how the players look in the uniforms and then maybe just watch the action see ball thrown , see ball caught cheer for touchdowns.

the boyfriend watching the same game interprets it in a different way key in on certain players in certain situations because he is familiar with the players on the team and he starts yelling and complaining when he sees an opportunity (wide receiver wide open) and the quarterback doesn't throw to him (while the g/f has really no awareness of this yet they are watching the same thing)

then the coach watching the same game will have even a higher level of understanding of what is going on as he not only watches the action and understand key players roles and in what situations , he can watch the game and tell when certain penalites are going to be called before the referee announces them becuase he knows exactly what positons and movement players can't use and spots them quicker and he also has an idea when the best time to call timeouts are and different formations for the teams to set up put them in the best situation to win. everyone is watching the same game (i.e aware a game is goign on" but how they see it and intrepret it is very different

basically as phycial time continues to go by i.e july , august we are all more capable of reaching higher levels of awareness and perception of what is going on around us, and as this awareness is reaching higher levels our perception of time is simultaniously increasing this is due to the different pulses of energy which are building toward a climax circa oct 28, 2011

u said 'I don't believe in a mystic kind of soul/spirit '

do u beleive in a spirit, of any kind that is a part of us like our mind, body, and spirit, sorry i'm just trying to understand what your beleif system is

i beleive we are spiritual being having physical experience and are minds are very powerful and that basically are beleifs/ attitudes make up our reality and the way it is interpreted thru the use of our senses i.e based on our beleifs our senses interpret things to our minds and based on our beleifs are thoughts are then developed using our understanding of words and there meanings.

any change in meanings of words or use of more effective words or any changes in attitude or beleif has a profound effect on what we perceive is reality.

that is why propoganda as a tool could be powerful if u don't know how to ( give u'r mind the option to represent word meanings in your mind in a better way) NLP because propoganda is designed to confuse word meanings in your mind which distort your perception war on terror national security patriot act if u just take these phrases verbatem then you may find yourself a little surprised when u read them and the actions taken in the name of them and even the details of which are quite different than what there name implys but in today's capatilistic world deception is the key to marketing and thus sales=money=success

Everything I said was serious.

I don't believe in the contemporary concept of a soul.
What I believe is that when we cease to exist corporealy, or die, the natural EM field, Electric field and Psi field all merge to form an energy body, or soul, and the mind is tranfered to it, and than you go on with your life on a higher plain of existance as a non-corporeal lifeform.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
would u please explain to me what YOUR definition of a "contemporay /mystic type of soul is and the diffence between that and what your version of soul means

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

would u please explain to me what YOUR definition of a "contemporay /mystic type of soul is and the diffence between that and what your version of soul means

Sure.

The contemporary/mystic type would be that it's something your born with, or exists before you exist physically, also is of divine or supernatural origin.

The difference between that and my concept, is that mine is scientific, rather than divine/supernatural (though mainstream science would call it pseudo-scientific), and does'nt exist when your "alive, rather forms out of natural energy when you "die".

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I am no one important. I am a student at a university. Recently I began to become interested in the 2012 predictions. I read a few articles and looked into a few theories. In the past I have experienced the ability to "know" things, predict things... hard to explain, but stuff just comes to me and i (as silly as it sounds)"sense" things. I never took it seriously, just playing it off as coincedence. The other day I was in class when the date October 28th, 2011, flashed through my head. It was when my professor placed on the board page 666. All the numbers he was placing on the board were adding up to it... it was everywhere.
I had an extreme "sense" or whatever about it, so i wrote it down. Three days later I found it among my notes and Googled it. I found a lot about it.

I have no idea what it means. But you guys seem to have more of a hold on it than I do. I do not believe it is the "end of the world," but it is something. Or maybe not. Maybe im making a deal out of something that is nothing. If it is something, I do believe it may be the beginning of the end times.
Thanks for reading...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
i can see that we have come a ways since

right now the days and night of creation are 360 days and come feb 2011 the shift is every 20 days. not so much that time is speeding up but that creation is. Moving towards universal co-creation. get ready its going to be a wild ride.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I dont know if your still on this site or posting but cdpdaman everything you said is so right on. There are a few far in between that believe as i do and your words were filled with truth...amazing

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

edit on 29-8-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

top topics

join