It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August the 3rd WWIII Begins!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
Mods, what's your call?

This forum is for clairvoyant predictions and ancient prophecies. The original post states that according to some Bible Codes (Believe them at your own risk) WWIII would be starting today. It's not a false statement, and if it could be verified it would be discussed in a different forum instead of here.

As far as the title of this thread, I think 75% of the threads have bad titles, but then that's my pet peeve. Sure it should say "Bible Codes Predicts WWIII on August 3 2006" but half the time the titles are just a "Hey Look at This!!!!!" This is a good topic to bring up in the Board Business Forum. Just make sure you have an appropriate title.

Back on topic, yet another Bible Code that doesn't work out. I still believe that if there is a hidden code in the Bible it won't be that easy to figure out and it's not going to tell you the weather tomorrow. I sort-of dislike these because it draws attention away from actual Bible prophecies that are actually spelled out where we can understand what they are saying.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You guys should come hear the amount of planes flying overhead to and from mildenhall airbase. Can't see the planes, but I've never heard it so load. More weapons and fuel and supplies for Israel.

Something odd about supplying a country with arms so they can fight. It's like putting two people in a pit and giving them a sword each and shouting 'FIGHT'!

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It's now sunset in Isreal (check worldtime.com). If WWIII was to start and it had to do with something in the Middle East, whatever that event may be better hurry along.

My "prediction": this failed prediction is another nail in the coffin of Bible Code prophecies.

Free will over all.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Good point!
Well its 12:40 PM Eastern Standard which I believe its 7:41 P.M. in Israel so a few more hours before we can recap and see if this day has been worse in any manor than yesterday or the day before.

Originally posted by infinite
Well, ive been reading through the theories surrounding today and reading the bible codes. im sorry to bust your bubble and wreck your thread but...

it does not mention anything about world war three

you don't believe me, read...

www.exodus2006.com...

and here..

www.exodus2006.com...

it only mentions Jerusalem and domestic war.

No mention of World War III..

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
That's sounds fairly accurate in regards to the 200+ rockets fired by Hezbollah into Israel.

That injured 14 and killed 1 person. How many died again in the September 11th attacks? I think we really need to keep perspective. Every life is important, but that one death is hardly cataclysmic. The tsunami that wiped out over 200,000 Indonesians...now THAT was a catastrophe.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by saint4God]

September 11th and the Tsunami have nothing to do with anything. In reference to the bible code prediction:

8 Ab 2006 A fire like terror

In that day there will be a great shaking in the land of Israel.

I believe it refers to yesterday and could be interpreted as the increased scale of hezbollah missile attacks.
8 Ab 2006 = yesterday
Terror = Terrorism
Fire = Katusha's
Israel = Israel

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Just my thought, but maybe when we reconize that we are in WW3, we might look back and say, yeah it started today. IMHO

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
well it is noon here in rockford illinois on the 3rd of august...nothing yet.

Digitalgrl

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hezbollah threaten to hit Tel-Aviv. If they can actually reach Tel-Aviv, they'll maybe blame Syria or Iran for supplying missile to do so. Then maybe WW3 will begin.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Hezbollah threaten to hit Tel-Aviv. If they can actually reach Tel-Aviv, they'll maybe blame Syria or Iran for supplying missile to do so. Then maybe WW3 will begin.

Yep. Israel responded by saying that if Tel-Aviv is attacked, they will destroy Lebanon's infrastructure. That's changing the game from "Destroy Hezbollah" to "Destroy Neighboring Country." I think that would put Syria on stage.

Sounds ominous, imo.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by Aedeus]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
valkeryie makes a good point. WWI started with the assassination of a leader of one country and all the others were eventually drawn in.
I think a lot picture WWIII as a flash and total erruption suddenly, but maybe something will/has occured that will be recorded as the beginning of the next world war.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by bothered]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
nothing happened so far, 2:20pm Arizona time.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wait till Tel-Aviv is hit and WW3 could start in the minutes following.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bothered
valkeryie makes a good point. WWII started with the assassination of a leader of one country and all the others were eventually drawn in.

I think you mean WW1, After the assassination of Franz Ferdinand.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Just like throughout history, there was no...

BREAKING NEWS!! WORLD WAR II DECLARED!!

so, drooling over FOX and waiting for the headlines is pointless. If you read the bible code, it really mentions "world war III" in that way and the same goes for World War I & II.

IF World War III does happen, it will not be called it to after the conflict has ended.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mammoth

Originally posted by bothered
valkeryie makes a good point. WWII started with the assassination of a leader of one country and all the others were eventually drawn in.

I think you mean WW1, After the assassination of Franz Ferdinand.

You're right, hit too many keys. I'll correct my post.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
In regard to timing, for those of you who don't know, the 9th Av 5766 lasts from the sunset of Aug. 2nd to nightfall of Aug. 3rd. Doesn't follow our modern day schedule. So I guess the "Aug 3rd" of the Bible Code is over?

[edit on (8/3/0606 by OBreaux1]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well..somebody needs to get hit now I suppose.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The bible code was one thing about this date but historicly this date has been of tragic events.

Didn't they state if beirut is hit we will hit Tel-Aviv? Yet beirut has been hit 4 times today?

Jewish Cal is Lunar just an FYI.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by valkeryie
Just my thought, but maybe when we reconize that we are in WW3, we might look back and say, yeah it started today. IMHO

With nothing overly significant in the news of the day to place a spotlight on todat(august 3) as the beginning of ww111 one could just as easily argue for a week ago of 22 days ago. If the start of ww111 happened in the cold, quiet backrooms of political logistic planning that we are not privy to, then one could argue for today I suppose. IMHO you could take an episode of Southpark and come up with some outlandish predictions re the fate of the world.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
BTW, Exodus 2006 has updated their End of Days Countdown Clock.

Ok I was wrong, [the 'End Days' which was supposed to begin with the destruction of Jerusalem] didn't begin on the 3rd of August. I don't have any other suggestions for the date, but we might not have to wait very long.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join