It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the fuss about Masons?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by As Salam alaykum
Here is a copy of questions/resources from another thread which a couple of you have also been visiting. We didn't get a response on most of them.

What sort of response are you looking for?

What about there symbolism?

What about it? Think Freemasonry is the only organization with "symbolism?" Ever been to a church? They have symbolism too. Is that bad? Is it evil?

What about the story of those who got out of freemasonry

Can't speak for the other guy, but Jim Shaw was NEVER a 33rd Degree Mason (which, by the way has been discussed on this forum NUMEROUS times...do a search for it, you should find some interesting information.

If you like to read and are interested in truth about Freemasonry I recommend the following:

www.masonicinfo.com...

What about the rituals?

Again, what about them? If you've never been through them, reading them can NEVER make you understand them. They MUST be experienced to be comprehended. Period.

It's surely a fraternity to be proud of.

Yep. It sure is! Here are just a few of MANY reasons why...

www.masonicinfo.com...

Us so called trolls are ignorant because of a lack of knowledge.
So we come here to discuss something we don't know anything about.

You obviously don't understand the definition of "troll" It's NOT someone who's here with a genuine desire to discuss things.

What makes you so sure?

About what?

You don't have time to watch other resources but you have time to dismiss anything that's critisizing feemasonry. And you acuse them, who do spend time to research all kinds of sources, of having a lack of knowledge.

I really don't think that was Trinitymans point. Why would we (actual, live, flesh & blood, living, breathing MASONS) who've studied Freemasonry inside and outside (some of us for YEARS...and that includes BOTH the Pro's and the Con's) want to spend time watching a 2 hour video that is spewing the same garbage that we've read and heard and seen over and over and over and over?

Personally I'm not the least bit interested in exercises of futility.

(Actually I guess I am because I continually respond to the same accusations on this forum when it would be SO easy for those who are against Masonry to actually search the archives of ATS and read this for themselves, thus saving a lot of time and keystrokes)

Why do 33° freemasons step out of a fraternity that gives them a path to enlightenment?

As I stated Jim Shaw was a liar...NOT a 33rd Degree Scottish Rite Mason. He was a K.C.C.H. (Knight Commander of the Court of Honor) which is one step away from the 33rd, but alas, he never received the 33rd.

As for the "path of enlightenment" some are simply incapable of comprehending it, though they be Freemasons. It's their loss, not the Fraternity's though.

And honestly, I've taken just about every Masonic degree that's available and I've demitted (stepped out) of some of them over the years simply for lack of time to actively participate.

For those that are intrested, please read about this.

Indeed. Please do...from legitimate sources and there are plenty of them out there.

As Salam Alaykum !

Aleikum Es Selaam!

(edit to correct quotes)

[edit on 30-11-2006 by Appak]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Why should I explain to you what the mayan calendar is about. Whatever I state here, you will dismiss it. So I advise you to view it yourself and make your own conclusion.

Thank you for your advice but I'll pass. This is a discussion forum, and if you can't summarize your point in less time than it takes to watch a two hour video I would guess your point probably isn't worth making. Anyway, I've had my fill of spending a great deal of time researching something only to have the original poster disappear as soon as the heat gets applied.

In short, there is no connection between 2012, the Mayan calendar and Freemasonry and no amount of Youtube videos will change that. If you think I'm wrong then lets discuss it, although I notice you have already dismissed my contribution by pre-claiming I will dismiss yours.

Shallow.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

If you like to read and are interested in truth about Freemasonry I recommend the following:

www.masonicinfo.com...

I tried that webpage but there was a broken link to the online book.
Here is an other link: Is it true what they say about freemasonry

Originally posted by Trinityman

Why should I explain to you what the mayan calendar is about. Whatever I state here, you will dismiss it. So I advise you to view it yourself and make your own conclusion.

Thank you for your advice but I'll pass. This is a discussion forum, and if you can't summarize your point in less time than it takes to watch a two hour video I would guess your point probably isn't worth making. Anyway, I've had my fill of spending a great deal of time researching something only to have the original poster disappear as soon as the heat gets applied.

In short, there is no connection between 2012, the Mayan calendar and Freemasonry and no amount of Youtube videos will change that. If you think I'm wrong then lets discuss it, although I notice you have already dismissed my contribution by pre-claiming I will dismiss yours.

Shallow.

The fact is we are all connected to the mayan calendar. And that's what you don't understand.
It's above us. It's creation itself.

I know you're trying to focus on that. But that is not so important in this thread.
What is important is the secrecy within the organisation and beyond.
And yes I know, you will say there is now secrecy.

Them who keep secrets will never admid. That's pure logic.
But probably most masons just don't know any better.

follow hiram abiff and you will get at satans door.

As Salam Alaykum

[edit on 1-12-2006 by As Salam alaykum]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   

The fact is we are all connected to the mayan calendar. And that's what you don't understand.
It's above us. It's creation itself.

Don't play semantics. There is no specific connection with freemasonry. I recognize that there is a connection between freemasonry and the following:

Time
Carpets
Oxygen
Shoes
Food and drink
etc etc

I know you're trying to focus on that. But that is not so important in this thread.

No, that's what you asked me. I'm answering your question. I quite understand, however, if you don't want to talk about it any more

What is important is the secrecy within the organisation and beyond.
And yes I know, you will say there is now secrecy.

Do you mean no secrecy? Of course there is secrecy in freemasonry - a little. Mostly however there is privacy. I contend, however, that it is not a secret society.

Them who keep secrets will never admid. That's pure logic.
But probably most masons just don't know any better.

Ooops. I just admitted it. Freemasons will not reveal the 'modes of recognition', the traditional mechanism by which a brother could recognize each other 'by night as well as by day'.

So I've proved you wrong. I wonder what else you have misconceptions about...?

... and there it is. Didn't have long to wait at all

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Better Satan than Muhammed.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
People, it's most important to see the truth behind freemasonry.

Go through the many threads on ATS about the subject. And see how the masonic members at ATS try to decieve the ones searching for the truth.
They do this by twisting facts and statements.

You will not find the truth only in this thread. Just go and digg..

No more secrecy...

As Salam alaykum

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Better Satan than Muhammed.

Amen and Amen.....Allah is the Moon God of the pagan bedouins

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

No more secrecy...

No more insanity...

As I said in reply to other posts of yours why do you ask questions if you feel you already know the answers ? Why do you ask questions when you will not accept our answers ? You are here to preach and evangelize not discuss. This is a discussion forum. If you feel the need to preach and not discuss go to the Epesians 5-11 forum. Like you they only allow one viewpoint.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Go through the many threads on ATS about the subject. And see how the masonic members at ATS try to decieve the ones searching for the truth.

Seems to me like you're describing the anti-Masons. One doesn't have to look hard and long through these threads to see how you guys twist, misquote, divert, and slander. One cannot be an anti-Mason without developing those "special" skills.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
You see what they are doing.....

It's always the same thing and it's always the same people.

Find your own truth..

Don't listen to these impostors..

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

You see what they are doing.....

It's always the same thing and it's always the same people.

Find your own truth..

Don't listen to these impostors..

Perhaps you need to re-read the terms and conditions of membership on this forum.

You first appeared under the veiled attempt to "learn", although your agenda wasn't very well-hidden. Put, to put it simply, we who have been members of ATS for years have seen your kind come and go, and quite often. The people on ATS aren't stupid, and you're not fooling anybody.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
But honestly Freemasonry has many secrets. Right. Secrets that you are not to talk about here. Correct. I don't think you are a secret society. Many of the rituals can be found on the net. Do masons consider themselves to a society with secrets? Not to be wise. It's a serious question. Do you consider yourselves to be that.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I wise old Mason once told me that the only secret of Freemasonry was that there was no secret. We do have things we only wish to be told to members. many organisations do.

Some say we are a society with secrets. I dont belive that. In Fact I will tell you the REAL secret of Freemasonry as it has been revealed to me by my own studies...."Think For Yourself"

Learning it was the easy part....practicing it is hard.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol
But honestly Freemasonry has many secrets. Right. Secrets that you are not to talk about here. Correct. I don't think you are a secret society. Many of the rituals can be found on the net. Do masons consider themselves to a society with secrets? Not to be wise. It's a serious question. Do you consider yourselves to be that.

Masons consider Masonry to be a fraternity, not a secret society. The fraternity is in fact in possession of the traditional "secrets" but I would say that it would be incorrect to call these "many secrets", as they consist only in the ancient modes of recognition, and certain portions of ceremony. In this respect, the secrets of Masonry are certainly not more numerous, nor any more of interest to non-members, than the traditional secrets of any other fraternity or sorority.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

No more secrecy...

As Salam alaykum

It is a shame that someone can pull any BS off the internet and feel like they learned something. It is also a shame that someone could be ignorant enough to watch a video on youtube and feel enlightend, that someone could take any random bit of information from a random webmaster and think he is now privy to all kinds of information, and that all your research of the online archives makes you in some way more inteligent, more aware and perhaps even above the rest.

The Masons on this site do not make things up, it is what it is, a fraternity of guys to get to gether and do some charity, maybe play some golf, eat a dinner.. sure sounds like power hungry men to me, bent on dominating the world.

Do all the research you like, be unscientific, but what ever makes you at leat get the impression your gaining knowledge. But, in reality you go on fearing a charity organization, or rather not the organization it's self.. and not the people, but perhaps your affraid of what you cannot comprehend, do not understand, of the unknown. That is a normal human reaction, though to take it as far as to live your life in constant suspicion of a group of people youll probably never know you come into contact with is not exactly "healthy"

Just my take on the people like you who fear the Masons...

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

No more secrecy...

As Salam alaykum

It is a shame that someone can pull any BS off the internet and feel like they learned something. It is also a shame that someone could be ignorant enough to watch a video on youtube and feel enlightend, that someone could take any random bit of information from a random webmaster and think he is now privy to all kinds of information, and that all your research of the online archives makes you in some way more inteligent, more aware and perhaps even above the rest.

The Masons on this site do not make things up, it is what it is, a fraternity of guys to get to gether and do some charity, maybe play some golf, eat a dinner.. sure sounds like power hungry men to me, bent on dominating the world.

Do all the research you like, be unscientific, but what ever makes you at leat get the impression your gaining knowledge. But, in reality you go on fearing a charity organization, or rather not the organization it's self.. and not the people, but perhaps your affraid of what you cannot comprehend, do not understand, of the unknown. That is a normal human reaction, though to take it as far as to live your life in constant suspicion of a group of people youll probably never know you come into contact with is not exactly "healthy"

Just my take on the people like you who fear the Masons...

You don't know what I've seen or read.

This is what they do people. They try to redicule you.
Don't be fooled

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Right, I know exactly what you have seen, and if you have not been to an actual temple, which through your ignorant spew I can gather you have not, you know jack ***. Are you a Mason? No, because you are so inveloped into your own "sense of reality" that you could never know the real truth if it slaped you in the face. Bu it's nice that there are folk like you, I mean, who else would there be to laugh at? I'm going to take over the world.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
one of the things i have always been amused by, is that most of the anti-mason hysterics are folks that heard or read something off hand.. and suddenly it was like a revelation to them, like it was something totally new and undiscovered by the world that no one knew anything about "they have been living among us, quietly watching from the shadows!!", suddenly they have the key to unchaining the world.. and they show the world the truth of freemasonry!! DUN DUN DUH!!!

and this is what the fuss is about.. the closed minded twits that suddenly realised there was a world beyond what they knew.. and it scared them.. and they needed something to hate and fear, something to blame.

So they blame masonry, as they were taught to be the cathollic church.. that bastion and pinicale of truth.. IT'S THE WORK OF THE DEVIL!! So is loud music and Dungeons & Dragons according to the church, that and everything else without crucifx carved into it

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Here is a part of what people have said in history about their society.

That which we must say to a crowd is - We worship a God, but that on adores without superstition. To you, sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees - The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine.

Albert Pike, 33rd degree freemason (La femme et l'enfant dans la FrancMaconnerie Universelle on page 588)

Yes Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also God, For the eternal law is that there is no beauty without ugliness, no white without black for the absolute can only exist as twe gods: darkness being necessary to the statue, and the brack to the locomtive.

Albert Pike, 33rd degree freemason (La femme et l'enfant dans la FrancMaconnerie Universelle on page 588)

Masonry like all the religions, all the mysteries, hermeticism and alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the adepts and Sages, or the elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled... The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portice of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the princes of Masonry.

Albert Pike, 33rd degree freemason
"Morals and Dogma of freemasonry"

First Conjuration Addressed to Emperor Lucifer. Emperor Lucifer, Master and Prince of Rebellious Spirits, I adjure thee to leave thine abode, in what-ever quarter of the world it may be situated and come hither to communicate with me. I command and I conjure thee in the Name of the Mighty Living God, Father, Sn and Holy Ghost, to appear without noise and without ...

Arthur Adward Waite, 33rd degree freemason
"The book of black Magic"

When a mason learns the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step upward he must prove his ability to properly apply energy.

Manly P. Hall, 33rd degree freemason
"The Lost Keys of freemasonry"

Satanic Ritual is a blend of Gnostic, Cabbalistic, Hermetic, and Masonic elements, incorporating nomenclature and vibratory words of power from virtually every mythos...
Masonic Orders have contained the most influential men in many governments, and virtually every occult order has many Masonic roots.

Anton Szandor LaVey
"The Satanic Rituals - Companion to the satanic Bible. (pp. 21, 78)"

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becon of Light
So they blame masonry, as they were taught to be the cathollic church.. that bastion and pinicale of truth.. IT'S THE WORK OF THE DEVIL!! So is loud music and Dungeons & Dragons according to the church, that and everything else without crucifx carved into it

Don't forget Harry Potter, that corrupting satanic influence on all our poor susceptible children...

Why does no-one complain about TV adverts aimed at kids? That's the real enemy

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join