It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the fuss about Masons?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Maybe but self imposed ignorance reinforced by bigotry and suspition cannot be defeated by even the strongest truth.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Maybe but self imposed ignorance reinforced by bigotry and suspition cannot be defeated by even the strongest truth.

what makes you so sure this is self imposed ignorance?
how do you know I am not viewing both sides?
brother you are litteraly questioning my intelligence. Do you know me

peace be upon you my friend

What is freemasonry - contra
Freemasonry - pro
ex-mason
ex-mason
masonic rituals
masonic symbols - pro
masonic symbols in washington D.C.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by As Salam alaykum

what makes you so sure this is self imposed ignorance?
how do you know I am not viewing both sides?
brother you are litteraly questioning my intelligence. Do you know me

peace be upon you my friend

What is freemasonry - contra
Freemasonry - pro
ex-mason
ex-mason
masonic rituals
masonic symbols - pro

Ignorance is not a lack on intelligence but a lack of knowledge.
Pax Christi

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
You keep focussing on me. Now I am a point of interest to you, you might be willing to explain why my ignorance is more important then the discussion on the topic. You could convince me of certain idea's about masons. How come you see me as an enemy?

Why not share insights into all knowledge. So that all humans can reach the same enlightenment.

We are all equal, aren't we?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I am just responding to your posts. This is a discussion forum.
I havent singled you out. I have responded to other posts as well as yours.
You have made some strong statements and I have responded to them, no malice, no prejudice just a discussion...

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I have seen the 2012 on many masonic blogs and sites...What the hell does that mean? Please explain. And Trin. and Appak when doing those bible verses in a joking manner I didn't find that funny. Sorry. I feel all your doing is making fun of the bible. enuffsaid just wanted to view his opinion. Do you have to poke fun of the bible? Now what the hell is 2012

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol
I have seen the 2012 on many masonic blogs and sites...What the hell does that mean? Please explain.

2012 has nothing to do with freemasonry, and I would refer you to page 4 of this very thread where I made the same enquiry. Which sites did you see this on?

And Trin. and Appak when doing those bible verses in a joking manner I didn't find that funny. Sorry. I feel all your doing is making fun of the bible. enuffsaid just wanted to view his opinion. Do you have to poke fun of the bible?

No-ones poking fun at the Bible. Chill out.

Now what the hell is 2012

Hey. Chill buddy.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
You can watch this very interesting theory about 2012. The link with freemasonry got clear for me after eating from both cakes for a while.

What do you know about the Delphi technique or Alinsky Method?
Do freemasons use this to create consensus among the masses?
Do we stumble on it on internet forums?

As-Salam Alaykum

[edit on 29-11-2006 by As Salam alaykum]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The truth doesn't lay in the hands of a couple of people.
Ask for resources not for answers. Direct your questions to both sides.

How come so many people write, talk an think anti-masonic?
What is their reason? How come all of those people are on the wrong track?
Is it just ignorance? Why are they disgusted about something that's so good for humanity

As-Salam Alaykum

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

You can watch this very interesting theory about 2012. The link with freemasonry got clear for me after eating from both cakes for a while.

Regretfully I don't have time to watch a two hour video about the mayan calendar. Perhaps you could summarize the points for me, or at least give me the location on the video of the relevant portion?

What do you know about the Delphi technique or Alinsky Method?

Nothing. Why is this relevant?

Do freemasons use this to create consensus among the masses?

As freemasons do not attempt to influence any mass, the answer must be no even though I have no idea what you are talking about.

Do we stumble on it on internet forums?

You make no sense. Explain yourself further please.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol
I have seen the 2012 on many masonic blogs and sites...What the hell does that mean? Please explain. And Trin. and Appak when doing those bible verses in a joking manner I didn't find that funny. Sorry. I feel all your doing is making fun of the bible. enuffsaid just wanted to view his opinion. Do you have to poke fun of the bible? Now what the hell is 2012

You think THIS:

"Yea, and verily I sayeth unto thee...let us be silent in the presence of ye troll...and perchance will he depart from our midst."

is a Bible verse? From what Bible? Sorry you don't find that amusing. Actually, no, I'm not particularly sorry. Different people have different types of senses of humor. Some people have no sense of humor whatsoever. Doesn't bother me.

I was NOT, by the way, making fun of the Bible, but at the troll who'd posted previously...as was Trinityman.

As far as 2012, I'd be interested to know what "Masonic" sites you've seen it on. I could imagine it's on some ANTI-Masonic sites, but I've never seen Grand Lodge sites or "official" Masonic sites mention it at all.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
All right. It just seemed like you were making fun of the bible. I have a sense of humor I just didn't find that funny. He Trin thanks for explaning about 2012!!

I believe it was on burning taper. He's a mason that got blogs on eblooger.com. He's funny got a dry sense of humor. Stop by thier sometime you will see what I mean.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Andy Warhol]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'm familiar with The Burning Taper, but a had a look through the site and couldn't find any reference to 2012. Perhaps you were referring to the ProGM article about "treasure"? Seems to be a bit of a non-story from what I can tell.

If you can locate the "masonic" source of the 2012 information I'll gladly take a read and comment.

Yea verily

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I beg all posters here who are Masons to distance yourself from the craft as quickly as possible. The waters are rising on you now and some still refuse to see or acknowledge it. Get out now before you're not allowed to leave. You are a worker bee for the illuminati. Freemasonry , along with Zionism, Knights of Malta, P2 and Skull and Bones are all under the control of the Jesuit Black Pope and the Vatican. Pink Floyd said it best,"RUN"

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
I beg all posters here who are Masons to distance yourself from the craft as quickly as possible.

No thanks.

The waters are rising on you now and some still refuse to see or acknowledge it.

Haven't seen any waters rising. I have, however, had the pleasure of welcoming in over a hundred new members in my district alone this year. Far from drowning, Masonry is experiencing a renaissance.

Get out now before you're not allowed to leave. You are a worker bee for the illuminati. Freemasonry , along with Zionism, Knights of Malta, P2 and Skull and Bones are all under the control of the Jesuit Black Pope and the Vatican.

You forgot to add that the Vatican is under control of the Martians, who in turn are under the control of Elvis.

Pink Floyd said it best,"RUN"

I think Pink Floyd said it best when they said "Have A Cigar", but hey, that's just me.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The Illuminatti hasnt existed in a couple of hundred years, the Pope is a white guy from Germany and Pink Floyd gives me a headache.

When it comes to advice, I prefer Ann Landers.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I beg all posters here who are Masons to distance yourself from the craft as quickly as possible. The waters are rising on you now...

Hmm. Presumably if the waters are rising we ought to be running towards a craft, not away from it

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
Presumably if the waters are rising we ought to be running towards a craft, not away from it

That'd be my guess too Trinityman, but hey...who knows? Maybe he who dwells under a bridge (a.k.a. Troll) knows more than we.

Uhm...

Nahhhhhh!!!!

Never mind. How silly of me.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
He who lives under bridges hides from the light of the sun

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I beg all posters here who are Masons to distance yourself from the craft as quickly as possible.
The waters are rising on you now and some still refuse to see or acknowledge it. Get out now before you're not allowed to leave. You are a worker bee for the illuminati. Freemasonry , along with Zionism, Knights of Malta, P2 and Skull and Bones are all under the control of the Jesuit Black Pope and the Vatican. Pink Floyd said it best,"RUN"

It's nice to see there are those who dwell under a bridge "trolls" who dare to read and view other resources or views then those of the craft. YIAWETA As Salam Alaykum

Here is a copy of questions/resources from another thread which a couple of you have also been visiting. We didn't get a response on most of them.

What is freemasonry?
freemasonry - contra
Freemasonry - pro

What about there symbolism?
masonic symbols - pro

What about the story of those who got out of freemasonry
ex-mason 33°
ex-mason 33°

What about the rituals?

A short quote from a masonic apprentice degree ritual

I am commanded to receive you on the point of a sharp instrument,
piercing your naked left breast, which is to teach
you that as this is an instrument of torture to the
flesh, so should the recollection thereof be to your
mind and conscience, should you ever reveal the
secrets of Freemasonry unlawfully.

more >>

It's surely a fraternity to be proud of.

Ignorance is not a lack on intelligence but a lack of knowledge.
Pax Christi

Us so called trolls are ignorant because of a lack of knowledge.
So we come here to discuss something we don't know anything about.
What makes you so sure?

Originally posted by Trinityman

Regretfully I don't have time to watch a two hour video about the mayan calendar. Perhaps you could summarize the points for me, or at least give me the location on the video of the relevant portion?

Why should I explain to you what the mayan calendar is about. Whatever I state here, you will dismiss it. So I advise you to view it yourself and make your own conclusion.

You don't have time to watch other resources but you have time to dismiss anything that's critisizing feemasonry. And you acuse them, who do spend time to research all kinds of sources, of having a lack of knowledge.

Why do 33° freemasons step out of a fraternity that gives them a path to enlightenment?
For those that are intrested, please read about this.

As Salam Alaykum !

[edit on 30-11-2006 by As Salam alaykum]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join