It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the fuss about Masons?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
while many masons are men of privliged lives, it is not required to be rich to join them.

and while many will suggest that freemasonry is about materialism and humanism, anyone that reads what masons write, and not just what anti-masons say about them.. will see that masons are more often interested in history, philosophy, theology and charity then in becomming rich and powerfull.. and while it is true that many men who join freemasonry do well for themselves in this world.. isnt it atleast a tiny bit possible that their success in life is because they are good people doing good things? and not because they are evil devil-worshipers who are robbing the world and trying to control your minds?

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Last time I checked, Satanists weren't inclined to repeat the Lord's Prayer in Lodge.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
in my experience, most satanists are nothing but spoiled children looking for attention.. be it from family, or the society they hope to shock.. and as such most satanists wouldnt want to be a part of masonry simply because it is about somethign more then them and their current impusle or compulsion.

on the other hand, the more adult satanists wouldnt care about the lords pray.. or any other pray as they tend not to belive in god and therefor prayer is little more then pomp and ceremony for them

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
HAS ANY ONE EVER DONE THEIR HISTORY ON THE ORIGINS OF THE REAL MASONS?

have you noticed Masons of today have no building skills whatsoever. Yet why do they all have such high pay packets?.

The real Craft Masons of the old era were all killed off long ago.

THE NEW ORDER HAS PARASITED, out of jealousy, THE NATURAL MASON PRESTIGE.

The Ancient Day Masons built in beauty for God, not in greed for the Devil's Metal - (gold).

Now, since they control all the gold of the world, the Masons are taking all the oil out of the world for their wealth. HENCE we will never have an alternative to the energy crisis. Free energy will always remain a myth.

Hence your little Masonic pawn will always run and tell a bigger Mason pawn if a poor person ever took the initiative to invent a way to survive away from the masons.

JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO NICKOLAS TESLA AND OTHERS LIKE TESLA. THANKS TO OUR PIOUS MASONS WHO WE ALL HOLD SO DEAR TO OUR HEARTS, THESE PEOPLE ARE ALL NOW SIX FEET UNDER

Where are all the poor Masons in the world?.
The mason world is only a place for the rich.

If the Masons are so pious, as we are all led to believe, why are they idolizing money over pious values. Why do they belong to an organization that doesn't
let them know what is going on above them?.

Why are they so devoted to working for a position in an organization which is so dark that the Devil himself manifests at their rituals.

All trueCraft Masons were aligned with God. THE skills they possessed were all natural skills and God given.

Todays Masons are not a natural element of life. All the Masons of today do, is yearn for their avaricious way of life.

The buildings of today are built from the forced slave workforce we call Western lifestyle. we are used as pawns to create the wealth the Masons of today have accumulated off the brow of the free world's sweat.

Those Masons above levels of 33 degrees prey on all our children for the sick perversions they practice.
What does it mean to be a 33 Degree Mason?. Does this mean they have an alignment with Christ, I think not.

Check out Billy Graham, a 33rd degree mason. What was all that human sacrificing rituals the Mason Order of Skull and CrossBones were performing at the Bohemian Grove, was that a sacrifice to Christ? I think not.

We turn a blind eye to the faults of the mason empire.
we allow ourselves to be bedazzled by the lavish lifestyles of the so called rich and famous Mason clan.

While they keep us occupied watching their stories in our daily news we aren't watching our children and keeping them safe from these monsters.
These monsters drive out in their limos and snatch our children off the streets or steal them out of their beds as we all sleep. They live when we sleep.

These monsters are all above the law and all protect each other when they get caught out for their vile crimes against humanity. Most of the crime in the world is done by patsies conned into doing jobs for these elitists.

There are no poor Masons, we the pious people are the poor, while they feed off the flesh on our bones and make themselves fat, and dress themselves in evil gold jewellery full of Asymetrical DEMONIC Symbols.
I didn't see any thing like this in history hanging off Jesus' loin cloth while he was hanging on the Cross.

If Jesus did have this false God symbol on him, they never would of hung him on the cross, they would of made him a world leader.

Masons are hollow in the centre and can be easily defeated by the TRUTH.

THE MAGIC OF THE MASONS IS THAT OF A DESTRUCTIVE NATURE. FOR ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD THEY HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING GOOD FOR THE REST OF US, EXCEPT ONLY TO BRING US EVIL.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT GOOD THEY HAVE DONE. I AM INTERESTED TO KNOW.
( ENUFFSED- THE POOR)

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
^^^ behold.. i send you out a troll amungst the sheep

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Forsooth, yea and verily, for I say unto you, thou shalt strike the naughty masons like a pestilance until they repent of their naughtiness. Then thou shalt pick on someone else until there is nought left in the world but trolls. And then thou shalt pick on each other until all is gone, and a great silence shall reign over the forum.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Out of curiousity....did they happen to steal your girlfriend and blow up your toilet?

or poison your dog or assault your sheep?

Don't know what else it could be because (as pointed out above) Masons have never been known for soothsaying.

isnt there something in aScottish letter or poem or the like about having the "Masonic word and foresight?"

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becon of Light
^^^ behold.. i send you out a troll amungst the sheep

Yea, and verily I sayeth unto thee...let us be silent in the presence of ye troll...and perchance will he depart from our midst.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I know lots of Masons who are friendly, honest, decent folk who are far from wealthy or powerful.
Why is the Masonic conspiracy thing so interesting?

If there have been or are any dodgy goings on in relation to Freemasonry I would turn your eyes to the irregular quasi-masonic organisations from the Aleister Crowley mould rather than regular Ancient, Free and Accepted Masonry which holds above all Brotherly love, goodwill and Charity.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The date of Dec 21st, 2012 is referrenced by the Mayans of course but it is actually the end of an era not the end of mankind. The next few years will begin to impact man in a way to where things that are secretive and disingenuous will be vetted and exposed. This helps to explain the rush by the NWO to get their mechinisms in place before these inevitable occurances destroy their plans.Two things can happen with Freemasonry over the next six years. The impending era of revelation may allow the core of Masonry to take back it's once honest directives and fullfill the legacy most Masons actually truly subscribe to, or it's evil hierachy will still strut arrogantly forward only to be brought down along with the rest of the accomplices in the lower 95%. I have no beef with most Masons. They are good people with good intentions. I just hate to see good people used and hoodwinked. There is a day coming soon where you as an average Mason will feel very differently about your hierachy. Ask some of your higher ups about 2012, look for they're reaction. Actions always speak louder.

..Kinda like being a follower of Ted Haggard's church...Would you still throw your envelope in the collection plate every Sunday knowing you paid for hustlers and crystal meth for the last three years?

Cug

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caneballs2
If there have been or are any dodgy goings on in relation to Freemasonry I would turn your eyes to the irregular quasi-masonic organisations from the Aleister Crowley mould rather than regular Ancient, Free and Accepted Masonry which holds above all Brotherly love, goodwill and Charity.

Being of the Aleister Crowley mold myself I thank you for your love, and goodwill.

Soooooo, What do we do that is dodgy?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
Two things can happen with Freemasonry over the next six years.

Actually, there's a third. It's the one where nothing happens because there are no 'higher ups', strutting around arrogantly (or indeed walking in any other way) and no accomplices. No conspiracies, no evil plans, no masonic mechanisms being put in place.

And there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that freemasonry is not exactly what it claims to be.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Trinity,
Have you read your own signature lately.?.....The occurances I speak of will be uncontrollable. They will cleanse the earth of all corrupt and disingenuous entities. That which clings to the darkness will have intense light thrust upon it. Freemasonry will only survive if the good exposes the bad per se. The beauty here is we only have to wait a few years to find out. Best of Luck!

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caneballs2
I know lots of Masons who are friendly, honest, decent folk who are far from wealthy or powerful.
Why is the Masonic conspiracy thing so interesting?

The whole Masonic conspiracy theory is something that has been concocted in the minds of fundmentalist "christians." Actually, that is not completely true.. The Catholic church has been anti-Masonic for quite some time. I have never completely understood why, other than the two being competing power brokers.

I have read quite a bit of both the pro-masonic and anti-masonic literature, and I have to tell you, I fail to see any intrigue at all. As far as this claim that Masonry is a secret socity,that is laughable. The beliefs and rites of the Masons have been written about extensively. What it boils down to is the fact that people who dislike the beliefs of the masons want to demonize them.

[edit on 17-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 17-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I can see perfectly, thankyou. And it will take more than a galactic alignment and prophesies to send me scurrying to my foil-lined closet. But thanks for the concern.

The odometer of every calendar system tocks over every now and again. The hysteria surrounding the Year 2000 made a lot of money for some people at the expense of other, more gullible ones. 13.0.0.0.0. will be no different.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

The date of Dec 21st, 2012 is referrenced by the Mayans of course but it is actually the end of an era not the end of mankind. The next few years will begin to impact man in a way to where things that are secretive and disingenuous will be vetted and exposed. This helps to explain the rush by the NWO to get their mechinisms in place before these inevitable occurances destroy their plans.Two things can happen with Freemasonry over the next six years. The impending era of revelation may allow the core of Masonry to take back it's once honest directives and fullfill the legacy most Masons actually truly subscribe to, or it's evil hierachy will still strut arrogantly forward only to be brought down along with the rest of the accomplices in the lower 95%. I have no beef with most Masons. They are good people with good intentions. I just hate to see good people used and hoodwinked. There is a day coming soon where you as an average Mason will feel very differently about your hierachy. Ask some of your higher ups about 2012, look for they're reaction. Actions always speak louder.

The problem with all this is that we don't have a hierarchy, or any "higher ups". Freemasonry is a democracy, and many of us on this very forum have served in Masonic government in the past. We are elected by the universal suffrage of our brethren, serve our terms, then return to the sidelines.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
and i was just wondering about that today ML, do the masonic offices have term limits?

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Freemasonry is a democracy, and many of us on this very forum have served in Masonic government in the past. We are elected by the universal suffrage of our brethren, serve our terms, then return to the sidelines.

Just a reminder to all that the structure and systems of freemasonry can very enormously across the world. In England Freemasonry is still a democracy, but just like the political system in which it is surrounded there is less voting (in the UK typically the citizens vote less frequently than in the US, for example). The Grand Master is elected and he choses his team, including Provincial Grand Masters. PGMs in turn chose their provincial teams. At a lodge level the Worshipful Master is elected and then he choses his lodge team. There is no term limit on GMs, PGMs typically serve 10 years and the WM typically serves 1 year

It can clearly be seen that senior officers are more 'powerful' than their US counterparts. It is less democratic but empowers continuity and develops a sense of Stewardship. Masonic change is consequently (theoretically at least) slower in England, but not absent.

Like i've said many times before, freemasonry reflects the society in which is it embedded.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becon of Light
and i was just wondering about that today ML, do the masonic offices have term limits?

No term limits in the USA. Officers are elected to one year terms, but it is considered the norm that the only officers who serve more than one term are the Secretary, Treasurer, and Tiler (they often hold those offices for many years).

In the Grand Lodge, Grand Officers are also elected to one year terms, but it is the norm to serve two consecutive terms.

The US system is a bit different from the english system that Trinity described. Here, five officers of the Lodge are elected annually: The Worshipful Master, Senior Warden, Junior Warden, Treasurer, and Secretary. The Worshipful Master appoints the Senior Deacon, Chaplain, and Tiler. The Senior Warden appoints the Junior Deacon, and the Junior Warden appoints two Stewards.

This is the same in Grand Lodge, with the exception that a Deputy Grand Master is also elected (usually the Senior Grand Warden from the previous year).

[edit on 20-11-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I have no beef with most Masons. They are good people with good intentions. I just hate to see good people used and hoodwinked. There is a day coming soon where you as an average Mason will feel very differently about your hierachy. Ask some of your higher ups about 2012, look for they're reaction. Actions always speak louder.

Well spoken!!

Last friday 24 november, the beginning of the fifth day.
An important period in the evolution of consciousness.

A new insight will be born..

Don't be fooled by the devils pawns..
Them who keep secrets for their brothers..
Untill the right rituals and oaths have been fullfilled..

Then the knowledge is released onto him who sacrafices..
A knowledge solely for the fraternity..

Knowledge equals power untill truth defeats it

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join