It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the fuss about Masons?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heronumber0
I am sorry to say that the supporters of Freemasonry are talking nonsense. 19 years ago in Scotland I faced the Beast of Freemasonry when I was accused by a Freemason of being a drug smuggler. In actual fact, I was a PhD student working up to 16 hours a day in my laboratory. This man told his fellow Brother who was a Police Inspector J.J. I was then subjected to a campaign of psychological torture that was horrific and all-encompassing. 15 years ago this campaign took a new twist when Freemasons and their cults started to fire at me with carbon dioxide propelled minipellets. These hurt like hell.

Maybe their masters saw the future and something good that you did to help humanity and they had to stop it? Far fetched? not really.

Masonry has done the best for their own kind and does a bit for others to dispel criticism which would lead to their being revealed for what they truly are: a cult charged with the job of bringing the anti-christ to power in the world.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
... what they truly are: a cult charged with the job of bringing the anti-christ to power in the world.

Real life summoners of evil.

Evil geniuses have commonly had difficult childhoods. They may have been orphans or witnessed their parents' horrible deaths.

From Wile E. Coyote to Professor Moriarty, the evil genius is a common adversary and foil of the hero.

As the term suggests, evil geniuses are characters of great intelligence who choose to use their knowledge for antisocial ends. To qualify as an evil genius, one must use cunning to craft complex plots that cause havoc and destruction; criminal tendencies are a must.

Dr Evil

en.wikipedia.org...

Evil geniuses normally come from poor or impoverished backgrounds but have fought their way to the top and put on an aura of sophistication so that no one will suspect their humble beginnings.

Ironically, this is often the origin of many superheroes.

[edit on 11-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
Is it just my perception, or have there been more trolls on the forum recently..?

I think you're right TM. I suspect some of them are one and the same person (if "person" is an appropriate word) but "trolls" nonetheless.

I have to admit, they ARE humorous, though? It's hard to believe any intelligent human being can really be THAT . . . well . . . nevermind; you know...

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I am sorry to say that the supporters of Freemasonry are talking nonsense. 19 years ago in Scotland I faced the Beast of Freemasonry when I was accused by a Freemason of being a drug smuggler. In actual fact, I was a PhD student working up to 16 hours a day in my laboratory. This man told his fellow Brother who was a Police Inspector J.J. I was then subjected to a campaign of psychological torture that was horrific and all-encompassing. 15 years ago this campaign took a new twist when Freemasons and their cults started to fire at me with carbon dioxide propelled minipellets. These hurt like hell. However I was outnumbered and I was shocked to find out that my family becane affiliated with these people and covering up for their actions. As I write, I am feeling chest pains from people associated with Freemasons (e.g. Druids like my parents and brother) firing at me from tunnels they have made from my neighbour's house. I believe that I have been made into a guinea pig for 19 years to test out :
a, fibre optic cameras
b. Celldar technology
c. microwave weapons
d. covert operations

Not all Freemasons are bad. But these madmen who have destroyed my career and disfigured ny life MUST be benefitting from payment from their paymasters - the top Freemasons who have millions of pounds to waste. Do not believe the hype about charity and Christian-like goodness. Freemasons are a tight-knight group of foot-soldiers for the top layers- the Illluminati. When the time comes for global domination , it can only happen through people who never question orders. In Britain, the foot-soldiers will be Druids and Freemasons. Once you see the nature of the Beast, you realise its power. However, thank God, even THEY have God to answer to.
8/11/2006

Out of curiousity....did they happen to steal your girlfriend and blow up your toilet?

I'd just like to know.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I'd like to respond to this piece of cynicism if I may be allowed. They launched a campaign of hate against me. The Centre that I whas worked in for three years with colleagues who were relatively friendly to me and recognied how hard working I was changed almost overnight. I found students and colleagues now swearing at me with foul abuse, horse manure on my car placed on the bonnet of my car EVERY day at the end of the day, people shouting insults at me from cars on the way to work and back and MUCH, MUCH worse. As I wrote, in 1991, they used CO2 propelled guns to fire micropellets at me linked to fibreoptic cameras which can read what I read. I am still feeling the effects of these now. If you don't believe my story, make enquiries about Lodge 1222 who dropped a catechism card in my garage in 1988 just before they attacked me verbally. I am not accepting a victim mentality. I try to be a balanced person and have stated that not all Freemasons and Druids are bad - indeed some tried to help me. However, the wide-ranging nature of this evil has astonished me and destroyed my first career as a research scientist (and as a popular person).

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
you talk about the abuse, but you havent explained the situation. I'm not trying to be cynical or dismiss your claims, but you havent explained the entire story.

Btw, your new here so you wouldnt know this.. but i am not a mason and therefor not biased against your story by default, but folks around here rarely respond well to only getting part of the story

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I As I wrote, in 1991, they used CO2 propelled guns to fire micropellets at me linked to fibreoptic cameras which can read what I read.

This is getting really dumb really fast.

Please don't feed the trolls.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
done the best for their own kind and does a bit for others to dispel criticism which would lead to their being revealed for what they truly are: a cult charged with the job of bringing the anti-christ to power in the world.

Well, I do[/] have a T-shirt that says "Ozzy For President"......

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
OK, I'm no expert on freemasonry, but from what I gather from the descriptions of rites i read on the internet, it's is basically self-development/learning structure/world view that is attempting tap into the same "wisdom", and get to the same ultimate "truths" as many other belief systems through history.

Of all things, to my barely informed eyes, it seems closest to something like Taoism, in that it presents a series of separate ideas, allegories and thought processes which once taken as a whole and absorbed, should help us become spiritually richer, more fulfilled, and generally better people. The difference is they route to those "truths" and the way they are described and presented, and this is due to the historical context in which each developed.

e.g. Taoism developed thousands of years ago out of early indian philosophy and is presented and described in ways that a non-literate, agrarian population 3000 years ago would have understood. Life is examined through nature, and the human condition is described in terms of animals, the elements, the landscape and the environment.

Freemasonry, from the little I have read, seems to present exactly the same truths(well amny similar anyway), but in terms that make more sense to a literate, urban/christian culture at a time when logic, science, and more modern philosophies had developed. So instead of the natural world, life is compared to the building process, or tools, etc..

thoughts anyone? Any taoist masons (oxymoron?) out there able to confirm or deny my theory?

[edit on 12-11-2006 by nowthenlookhere]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

I As I wrote, in 1991, they used CO2 propelled guns to fire micropellets at me linked to fibreoptic cameras which can read what I read.

This is getting really dumb really fast.

Please don't feed the trolls.

ML,

My thoughts exactly. In fact that VERY line was the proverbial final straw for me.

Sounds like a good scene in a James Bond movie, though, doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
OT
The new Bond is going to be sweet...

From my experience freemasons are a very welcoming group, accepting differences between people and beliefs. That seems like a crazy situation, half of which we you haven't even told us about.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowthenlookhere
OK, I'm no expert on freemasonry, but from what I gather from the descriptions of rites i read on the internet, it's is basically self-development/learning structure/world view that is attempting tap into the same "wisdom", and get to the same ultimate "truths" as many other belief systems through history.

... snip ...

thoughts anyone? Any taoist masons (oxymoron?) out there able to confirm or deny my theory?

Hi NTLH

First off, full marks for a cracking avatar featuring two of the most talented comedians / actors that I have seen. WATS to you for that!

Secondly, although I know next to nothing about Taoism, the tenor of your post seems to be about right. However one difference might be that Taoism is probably a primary source of teachings whereas freemasonry is a secondary source. Freemasonry teaches very little in itself but instructs the student to return to the primary source for instruction, which in the case of most freemasons, and indeed the main source of the ritual, is Christianity and the Bible.

[edit on 11/13/06 by Trinityman]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thanks trinityman for your response. That's an interesting distinction, which I'll bear in mind when I'm reading about freemasonry. I find it interesting trying to follow certain ideas and threads through history, as they are modified as different generations create new analogies to represent them.. sometimes these different viewpoints can give a better understanding when combined than individually... hmmm..

Thanks for the compliment about the avatar btw.. loaded with subliminals that push a few buttons round here of course, but hey.. if it helps get the discourse going..

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I want to be in a lodge on December 21ST,2012. When the walls come tumbling down. On second thought , I'll stand outside. Just as feminists laud the benefits of the liberation movement, Masons still believe there are benefits from Masonry. When the lower tier 95% find out they're cattle like the rest of us the walls will come down.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
I want to be in a lodge on December 21ST,2012. When the walls come tumbling down.

Perhaps you'd like to explain why this date has such apparent significance for freemasonry.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
yes i would like to know that myself, while i'm no mason and by no means an expert in masonic lore.. i am pretty well read and never have i seen any connection between the masons and any specific future date.. nor have i ever known masons to be much for prophecy.. aside from the irregular mason C.W. Leadbeater who was said to be vividly clairvoyant, but his interests were in the past.. not the future

So please do enlighten us to the significance of this date in respect to masonry

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Methinks YIAWETA may be mistaking MASONS for MAYANS, who (if I recall correctly) predicted the end of the world to be in December 2012.

Don't know what else it could be because (as pointed out above) Masons have never been known for soothsaying.

'course that "lower tier 95%" comment leads me to believe that most of us (read: "the lowing herd") can already see what's coming.

[edit on 13-11-2006 by Appak]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
i dont think he is mistaking them for mayans, but rather including them ipso-facto (Sp) in the great prediction of 2012 simply by their existance and the fact that so many people seem to think they are the evil key-holders of armagedon

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
aren't masons just a bunch of richie richies

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If they are, I'll be damned to figure out what I'm doing there.

It might vary from Lodge to Lodge but I'd say Masons are middle class by and large

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join