It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why all the fuss about Masons?

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhaLight
They have enormous temples and yes they are beautifull. But they are full with OCCULT symbolism.


history of freemasonry



Ahem, you do know that many on this board,not me, would characterize your avatar as "occult" don't you?


[edit on 6-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]




posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

No. I'll make no such claims.

I simply answered a question and have no intention of being "baited" by you or the likes of you.



Likes of me brother? What do you know about me brother?



Your intentions here are quite manifest.


really, what are they brother? Enlighten the others, illuminate them !



I will have to say the appropriateness of your signature line is quite refreshing, though.


would that be first or second line



posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired
Likes of me brother? What do you know about me brother?


I know you posted a "baiting" message, brother.

Quote-"yeah and "the other dude" is skull and boner, or should i say order of death yeah i know i know, next youll claim its just a fraternity"

Same sort of silliness that's often posted here, though. Don't feel bad.


really, what are they brother? Enlighten the others, illuminate them !


Nah. The intelligent ones understand already, brother.


would that be first or second line



I'd imagine you know that already, brother.



posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhaLight
Most of you clearly don't know anything about the masonic history.
And i don't mean only history as "has bin" but also as "will be".

Maybe some of you are proud members of a lodge. Proud to be working on self enlightenment and knowledge. Proud to give something back to your fellow man. that's what I'm hearing.

The masonic temples indeed are places where enlightened ones gather to work on themselves and create a better world. for themselves.

Why oh why do the GLOBAL secret societies like the freemasonry, keep so much secrecy. There is even secrecy within the different levels of the organisations. Are you saying it is for our good?

They have enormous temples and yes they are beautifull. But they are full with OCCULT symbolism.

Take some time to investigate the history of these organisations.
Your view on their intentions will change. I don't think that, I know it!

Open your eyes




Do you seriously mean to suggest that the masons here.. or the non-masons here, that have devoted their time and evergy to the study of masonic history DONT know the history of the order? could you possibly be suggesting that those here who have been with the freemasons for 25+ years.. and are literally PART of masonic history know less about the order then you do?

Have you considered that the secrecy involved with the order was to protect the lives and liberties of the members of the order? you claim to know so much about the freemason history.. are you aware that no less then 70 years ago, thousands.. THOUSANDS of men and their families were put to death in nazi germany and facist italia by hitler and mussilini just for being freemasons, if freemasons are such evil occultists, why were they target of evil occultists?

and even before that masons have always been the target of overzealous fools, since it's inception the order has been under fire by kings and popes who were afraid of the power of freethinking men who would not be swayed by political and religious opression.

And you talk about the occult symbolism found in masonic temples and lodges... SO WHAT? the occult is not inheirantly evil, nor is it's use. Evil is in the intent.. and i can not belive that a group of men, who promote freethinking, personal liberty and freedom of religion... while at the same time working in charitable foundations to help the sick, the starving and the victims of massive burnings, could possibly be of evil intent.

And on the note of freedom of religion, your name and avatar clearly declare your beliefs and ideals, and i commend you for seeking the path of peace and enlightment that is buddhism.. But if not for a group of freemasons lead by George Washington and Ben Franklin (Both of whom are still considered to be the greatest of all Americans, after over 200 years), you probably would be put to death for your beliefs.



posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired
Likes of me brother? What do you know about me brother?


I know you posted a "baiting" message, brother.

Quote-"yeah and "the other dude" is skull and boner, or should i say order of death yeah i know i know, next youll claim its just a fraternity"

Same sort of silliness that's often posted here, though. Don't feel bad.


really, what are they brother? Enlighten the others, illuminate them !


Nah. The intelligent ones understand already, brother.


would that be first or second line



I'd imagine you know that already, brother.



nice answers, your brother Sebatwerk would be so proud

anywayz im outa here, you have you little gathering as i see its a mason only and i forgot the invitation....porch masons galore!


".. and i can not belive that a group of men, who promote freethinking, personal liberty and freedom of religion... while at the same time working in charitable foundations to help the sick, the starving and the victims of massive burnings, could possibly be of evil intent."



freemasons are people too


[edit on 6-11-2006 by born_to_be_wired]



posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becon of Light

Have you considered that the secrecy involved with the order was to protect the lives and liberties of the members of the order? you claim to know so much about the freemason history.. are you aware that no less then 70 years ago, thousands.. THOUSANDS of men and their families were put to death in nazi germany and facist italia by hitler and mussilini just for being freemasons, if freemasons are such evil occultists, why were they target of evil occultists?



I have said that over and over. I wish I had a "Way Above" award left,I'd give it to you,Beacon!! Exactly!!
Beacon,your entire post was correct. I love it.I love it!!



But if not for a group of freemasons lead by George Washington and Ben Franklin (Both of whom are still considered to be the greatest of all Americans, after over 200 years), you probably would be put to death for your beliefs.


There is no doubt about this. I am certain that if the death sentence was still in place for those who believe differently than the status quo, there are some professed "christians" who would implement it.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 6-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]



posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gear
Sorry to be cliche, but considering that no-one has said it in this thread, I will.
The Freemason are not a secret society.

Ah-ha! Someone else has noticed!

Why is it that something so unbelievably obvious as this is so hard for some people to see?

As to the question... why all the fuss? Isn't it obvious?

The real NWO is driving this whole agenda - creating a red herring in freemasonry to keep the conspiracists otherwise occupied. The smart ones realize this and don't waste their time with it.

And the others...




posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gear
Sorry to be cliche, but considering that no-one has said it in this thread, I will.
The Freemason are not a secret society.

Ah-ha! Someone else has noticed!

Why is it that something so unbelievably obvious as this is so hard for some people to see?

As to the question... why all the fuss? Isn't it obvious?

The real NWO is driving this whole agenda - creating a red herring in freemasonry to keep the conspiracists otherwise occupied. The smart ones realize this and don't waste their time with it.

And the others...




posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Trinity, I have also said that. We are blaming the wrong culprits.... Freemasonry is not the "boogie man." I suspect that most are going to be surprised at who the real "boogie man" is. It will be revealed in time.



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I went to a Freemason doctor for a checkup and he implanted a tracking device in my arm. Now I get followed by Freemasons wherever I go. What should I do?



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
take a couple deep breaths and reread the instructions on your meds.



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caneballs2
I went to a Freemason doctor for a checkup and he implanted a tracking device in my arm. Now I get followed by Freemasons wherever I go. What should I do?


Cut your arm off!!
Don't be ridiculous.



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caneballs2
I went to a Freemason doctor for a checkup and he implanted a tracking device in my arm. Now I get followed by Freemasons wherever I go. What should I do?

Next time you see one of these freemasons following you, roll up your left pant leg, do some bunny ears and say "You are a freemason following me and I claim my $10"

I think you'll be quite suprised at the response.




posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Freemasonry is the base which in part supports the pyramid. That's my idea.
It's not less or more then the rest of the structure. Take one part away and what have you got left?

Secret or not secret. There is secrecy.

This seems more like a propaganda campagne for freemasonry.
I'm disgusted!

Now let the quotes begin.



posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhaLight

This seems more like a propaganda campagne for freemasonry.
I'm disgusted!

Now let the quotes begin.


It's not nearly as disgusting as all of the false hit pieces I have seen posted against Masonry!!


[edit on 9-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]



posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The need for secrecy, to protect the lives and liberties of those within the order has already been established. in days past it was dangerous to be a freethinking freemason. in those days kings and popes were known to go to great lengths to destroy anything that they couldnt control.. the vatican even slaughtered non-catholic christians because they didnt bow to vatican rule. kings executed men for treason on even the suspision that they had an opinion that wasnt handed down from the throne.

and again, if not for the groundwork laid out by the freemasons, you yourself would have to hide your buddhist beliefs.. then maybe you would understand why they had to be so secretive



posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Some videos on the great masonic societies.

History of freemasonry

freemasonry: part one

freemasonry: part two

There is much more if you'ld like.

Hit on me. Give it your best shot!!



posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becon of Light
The need for secrecy, to protect the lives and liberties of those within the order has already been established. in days past it was dangerous to be a freethinking freemason. in those days kings and popes were known to go to great lengths to destroy anything that they couldnt control.. the vatican even slaughtered non-catholic christians because they didnt bow to vatican rule. kings executed men for treason on even the suspision that they had an opinion that wasnt handed down from the throne.



And the bastards would still do it if they thought they could get away with it,Beacon!!
You know that as well as I do. Anyone who doesn't go along with the status quo is frowned upon.



posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhaLight
Some videos on the great masonic societies.

History of freemasonry

freemasonry: part one

freemasonry: part two



Nah, keep your videos. Really!!


[edit on 9-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]



posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well, I don't understand.
You will have to educate me. I don't see ANY good in freemasonry.

You can accuse me of anything, but not for not knowing. I've bin researching, Skull & Bones, Freemasonry, Illuminati, Crusaders, Sion and much more for years now... Where was I wrong?

Show me.. What is so good about it?
I would certainly like to now. So I can stop spending anymore time on it.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join