It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wales UFO Crash

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Yet another UFO crash. This one is for you English people out there.

ufocasebook.com...

"A nurse who lived fairly near the impact sight came forward with an amazing account. She told a local newspaper that a UFO the "size of the Albert Hall," had crashed into the Berwyn Mountains, and in the process, threw debris and bodies over a mile from the epicenter. She had walked up to one of the bodies, and was completely taken back when she realized that the body was not human, but alien! Before she could offer an account of her amazing find to others, the military took control. The nurse was taken to a secure area, and two Ministry of Defence officers ordered her to remain silent about her experience. She was told that a statement 'would constitute a threat to national security and the defence of the realm.'"

You guys getting tired of my finds yet?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Keep em comin Cammo Dude

The people need to know about all af the UFO crashes

-Dagger

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dagger
Keep em comin Cammo Dude

-Dagger

Thanks for the support.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
That's rather fascinating. One of the first UFO books I ever read was a tattered secondhand copy of 'The Welsh Triangle'. It was written sometime in the 70's about a burst of UFO activity that seemed to centre around RAF Brawdy, apparently around the same time that the US Navy took over a section and began some manner of submarine detection research.

Seems strange now how it's so rare to hear of UFO activity in Wales.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Why is it that all we hear are some rumors that are never officially confirmed? If it was a real UFO crash reporters will be flocking Wales like anything.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cammo Dude
Yet another UFO crash. This one is for you English people out there.

Just to point out, England and Wales are not the same damn place.
Both are in the UK, but both are seperate countries.

Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
ThX Nice one

the material emitted current.. Wow
One more for the What happened to the wreckage
folder

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
CD,

keep em' comin'

must have been a big job removing wreckage if the craft was as big as Albert Hall (which I have seen btw).

there must be more witnesses to this than just that woman or is this a remote area in wales? Apparently so. Never been to Wales.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
OK Deny Ignorance hat on -

1) There is no city of Clywd in Wales - Clywd is the region more comonly known as North Wales. Geographically it covers the NW portion of Wales from the Cheshire Merseyside Borders downwards

2) It is not an "isolated region" - many English people retire to the region. It also boasts some fairly well known Seaside resorts Rhyl, Colwyn Bay and Llandudno (a popular Political convention center).

3) The region is a training area for the MOD - in particular the Red Arrows display team and for Tornados using low level flying.

4) Something the size of the "Albert Hall" -

Albert Hall, Kensington-road, was opened to the public in May 1871, and is a huge building of elliptical form in the style of the Italian Renaissance, the materials of the fa�ade being entirely red brick and terra-cotta. The larger exterior diameter is 272 ft., interior 219 ft.; the smaller exterior 238 ft., interior 185 ft.

www.victorianlondon.org...

5) The area indicated would be covered by flight approach paths to both Manchester International Airport and Liverpool Airport.

(oh and in 1974 I lived in Cheshire - and cannot recall anything ever mentioned happening in Clwyd.)

The panel says "Hoax"

regards

Silk

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Berwyn UFO puzzle to be solved at last

www.dailypost.co.uk

Dec 29 2007 by Steve Bagnall, Daily Post

MINISTRY of Defence files on what conspiracy theory fans believe may have been a UFO crash in North Wales are expected to be released next year.

The Berwyn Mountains incident sparked mystery in 1974 with unexplained lights in the sky, an earthquake and secretive men in suits.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

An interesting update on this incident after so long! Eyes pealed for that MOD document to be released in 2008.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by �any

I thought that exact same thing. It's not a district of England, it's a bloody separate country!

As for the story, it will be interesting to hear what they say it actually was.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cammo Dude

Hi there Cammo Dude,

Is it just me or what ??? I clicked the link and couldn't get anything other than 'This page is temperarily unavailable'.

Woody

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
For some reason, when I click to go to the UFOCASEBOOK thing, it says something like, "page not found", or something like that.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I like to add something here. I am not saying to story is true or untrue.

But has anyone noticed lately that most UFO's stories are just claims of the UFOs crashing in some remote location? Why would aliens travel so far with their cool spaceships and just crash all of a sudden when they arrive?

So having said that, do you think UFOs are coming here and getting shot down by black projects or Star Wars projects that Reagan started in the mid to late 1980s?

Once we shoot them down, we go on a reconnaissance mission and pick up the UFOs?

So if you listen to ALL the stories out there, some say that there is a secret war going on right now.

Some say there are benevolent ETs and hostile ETs.

Do we have that kind of technology to actually shoot these UFOs down?

Anytime you have any eyewitnesses getting close enough, then you hear the story of the military showing up, clearing out the area from the local population, logistically moving the UFO and months to years later denying it ever happened.

Then you have other stories that there are wars in space of different types of ET fighting each other over Earths resources.

I just watched a show on the History Channel called "Russia's Rosewell" and there are claims that Russia was engaged in aerial combat with ETs during back in the 50's. And that they managed to bring down some UFOs and put them in an underground bunker as we do here in Area 51.

They actually still have living eyewitnesses today that stepped forward and told there story when they actually worked at these facilities.

So, moving on... The story gets better when the Russians were working on space technology and started building Rockets to launch in space and there were claims that "Four of the Russian Rockets were shot down by ET's during lift off.".

PLUS, they showed real video of two possible UFOs that were shot down by the Russians and there were large intense flames in this film with Russian people running out of the flames.

Its too bad that someone does not have a camera at the right place at the right time when one of these things crash and take some up close photo's before the Military shows up.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Hi internos,

Sorry but still can't get the picture (there is a picture is't there), just the written report
Woody

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hi, woodwytch

Link to image # 1
www.ufocasebook.com...

Link to image # 2
www.ufocasebook.com...

The first is just an illustration, the second one shows Berwin Mountains. I don't think that there are photos directly related to this case, but i could be wrong

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
My god...

Yeah I definately know of one story, my dad and grandad told me about this...

I'll have to rack my brains and ask around again, but that is basically one of the very stories that got me into ufology, especially having family there and living fairly close...

Being totally honest I can't remember right now if it was the 60's, 70's, or 80's but I seem to remember my grandad saying their was also a spate of sightings in a small period of time.

In regards to the incident in Wales, apparently whatever smashed into the mountain was loud enough to be heard thoughout the valleys and was bright and it lit up the sky like lightning.

It was apparently almost immediately sealed off by the army, but a few witnesses believed it to be very serious.

I'll get back to you all in a day or two with info.

(oh and if anybody is interested then check out this link of local sightings in my area)

www.abovetopsecret.com...&colorshift=yes

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ok im reviving an old thread. Purely because i was within this area of wales today and suddenly remembered it being discussed upon here. I have noticed the MOD are supposedly releasing files on this incident sometime 2008. Well we are now in 2008 so anyone any idea when or where i will find these??

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dagger
Keep em comin Cammo Dude

-Dagger

Do you know of any dagger? I am a people - let me know?

wink wink and all that

top topics

<<   2 >>

join