It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War With Iran is On - UK Govt Sources Confirm

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Just saw this on infowars.com

Can't say I'm the least bit surprised.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hmm, not really a suprise. I sure hope that this war won't last too long.

Things might really go out of hand. I mean, don't you think this seems to look more and more like a war from The Western Countries vs The Middle Eastern Countries?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoSuchAgency

Things might really go out of hand. I mean, don't you think this seems to look more and more like a war from The Western Countries vs The Middle Eastern Countries?

Collision of cultures, How i wished such a thing could never happen. The rift between the Western/Eastern is just getting larger.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
well im suprised they didnt say this sooner. one question i have is if the easteners want a peacefull world too, why the hell cant they follow a few simple rules.... like dont build nuclear power plants!! how hard is it to comprehend with them!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Let us not forget that wars were predicted by similar sources for korea, China, North Korea, Columbia, Venezuela, Some eastern European countries, Iraq, Iran, Cuba, Somalia, and so many others...

they are right about as much as they are wrong...
Best laid plans... you know how they go... rarely as they were planned...

there is alot of future inbetween now and the end of the year...
and a lot of congressional/independant investigations that could change everything...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have my doubts about the article. Altough i do belive the Bush admin definently wants to fight a war with iran with any excuse available.

I seriously doubt that America or Britain is crazy enough to try and start a fight right now with Iran at this time.

Iran is gainning massive strength and support from Muslims in the middle east and if America attacks Iran the Iranians are going to bomb American military command and bases in the Middle east to hell with there ballistic missiles.

Remember Iran can hit upto 2500km+ radius around the middle east,Africa into asia and even eastern europe they can pretty much hit every American and British base in the region and every region that surround it.

America cannot afford to become weakened at this time from what Iran will do to it. Israel can just about manage Hezbollah even after bombing the country into the ground they have done minimum damage to Hezbollah what will America do when it tries to bomb Iran the Iranians will push America out of the region and the Shia's in Iraq will turn on the Americans and Iran will be stronger then ever in the region.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
Just saw this on infowars.com

Can't say I'm the least bit surprised.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
are you trying to provoke me?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
blair said it himself that he will not attack Iran.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
And Bush said he wouldn't do any nation-building.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
infowars have failed to proved a source and this has not been on British media...

and if you like to believe infowars and anyother theory on the internet, you will probably that we are going to war with Argentina again

..dont forget North Korea, or Syria, or China...or Russia too...

....and France

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by iqonx
Iran is gainning massive strength and support from Muslims in the middle east and if America attacks Iran the Iranians are going to bomb American military command and bases in the Middle east to hell with there ballistic missiles.

Remember Iran can hit upto 2500km+ radius around the middle east,Africa into asia and even eastern europe they can pretty much hit every American and British base in the region and every region that surround it.

Don't you think Iran knows what would happen to them if they tried to strike every U.S. and U.K. base in range of them? They will not do that if they think they can handle or stop an attack that will leave them still in power.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
well im suprised they didnt say this sooner. one question i have is if the easteners want a peacefull world too, why the hell cant they follow a few simple rules.... like dont build nuclear power plants!! how hard is it to comprehend with them!

What a pile of ignorance. All countries have a right to provided electricity to their people and sell their natural resources.

The question is why can't western countries mind their own damned business and stop supporting terrorist nations like Israel.

If there is war in Iran its going to end up like Iraq with endless fighting for years, and every child who grows up in that environment is going to blame * people * like yourself [additional derogatory comment removed].

War on Terror is going equal the perpetual creation of terrorists, or freedom fighters, or vendetta agents, whatever you want to call them for the next century.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: WOT Posting Conduct – Please Review Link.

[edit on 7/24/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Here's some info on the author:

Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed Wiki
nafeez.mediamonitors.net...
nafeez.blogspot.com...

Outsourcing Our Way to WW3

War with Iran is more likely a matter of when, than if. Current war economics is used to sustain US record debt while trying to avoid an economic collapse. So expect more wars and bigger wars as the debt increases. If Nafeez can nail down a date, I might see his article as more than just good speculation.

War in general is rooted in debt. Currently the American manufacturing base is on its deathbed, and it is suffering from a $700 billion annual trade deficit. The US is borrowing over $2 billion a day (mainly from Asia) to just float the debt and over $400 million/day in just the interest payment on its $8+ trillion of national debt. The war economy is about all the US has keeping it afloat, were as war with Iran is a yet another gamble for time and resources. Tick tock...when the credit runs out, the proxy wars go global.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I have the proof right here. Everybody knows this except you I guess.

Britain Rules Out Strikes On Iran

Britain said Wednesday it will not support any U.S. military action against Iran, signaling London preferred to diplomatically deal with Iran's suspected nuclear weapons program.
Speaking at a conference on post-election British foreign policy at the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Baroness Elizabeth Symons, minister for the Middle East in Prime Minister Tony Blair's Cabinet, denied the United States had a "project" of military action against Iran but that "absolutely, if there were, no we would not support them."

www.spacewar.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
isnt the war suppose to have started last month?
or is someones maths/predictions off every month

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mehran

I have the proof right here. Everybody knows this except you I guess.

Britain Rules Out Strikes On Iran

Mehran. You mistook my comment as sarcasm, and that shows you have no recollection about what Bush actually did say about nation building. MY POINT was that just because a politician says they will do something, does not mean they will keep their promise! If the UK got nuked today by Iran do you think Blair would sit back and say "sorry mates but i gave me word I wouldnt attack"

You seem to have 100% faith in Blair's word! I can't begin to describe the stupidity of trusting that guy.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Is Israeli embassies, or interests got attacked in UK or US, would that be justification to intervene?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Legalizer

Is Western World = USA?

Not all Western countries support Israel... EU Mostly Funds the Palestinian Regime is that supporting Israel?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
Here's some info on the author:

Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed Wiki
nafeez.mediamonitors.net...
nafeez.blogspot.com...

Outsourcing Our Way to WW3

War with Iran is more likely a matter of when, than if. Current war economics is used to sustain US record debt while trying to avoid an economic collapse. So expect more wars and bigger wars as the debt increases. If Nafeez can nail down a date, I might see his article as more than just good speculation.

War in general is rooted in debt. Currently the American manufacturing base is on its deathbed, and it is suffering from a $700 billion annual trade deficit. The US is borrowing over $2 billion a day (mainly from Asia) to just float the debt and over $400 million/day in just the interest payment on its $8+ trillion of national debt. The war economy is about all the US has keeping it afloat, were as war with Iran is a yet another gamble for time and resources. Tick tock...when the credit runs out, the proxy wars go global.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Regenmacher]

Where did you get this information from, source and article please. Or did this come from your head.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by steve99]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join