It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me what is suppose to happen in 2012 or 2013?

I keep hearing about it in all different threads???

Is it suppose to be the end?? b/c if that's it, than that's silly.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Its 2012, and here is your bible for everything you need to know.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Thanks.....

I knew it was something along the lines of that....

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
we'll never know when the world will end. when it ends we'll be already plain dead. lol

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetraspace

I can't remember the specifics... but.. through the zodiac, there are twelve signs or twelve 'ages' odd enough the years are running backwards compared to our arrangement of it... so instead of pisces to aries, it goes from pisces to aquarius than to capricorn, (the goat) perhaps the years when 'satan' is released... but back to your question..

well from around the Y2K thing (Year 2000) until around 2013, that time period has been refered to by some as the Aquarius Initiation... when the masses are 'taught' or when more or less everyone gains 'spiritual' insight.... and after that initiation is over, we are ushered into the new age, with a new teacher (apparently the water bearer) which is what Jesus said.... unfortunately every new age requires blood-shed.. and as far as I can look back, it has occured.. With Moses, he ordered the people to go and kill something around 30,000 (or 3,000) and than he blew the rams horn... than (to skip a few) Jesus, and all the babies that were killed by herod I think trying to kill the messiah, to usher in his age all those children shed the blood, to make Jesus the Christ as our teacher... now we'll move on... not sure whats coming, but it should be interesting..

now about the zodiac and its craziness...

The planet spins on its axis, but it also has a wobble its axis kinda rotates or spins on (moving our 'north' star every so many years)... the point is.. this wobble takes something like 28,000 or 25,000 years to complete itself.. (not sure exactly) maybe somewhere around 24,000 because its around 2000 years for each 'age', so it would take around 24,000 to come back to the beginning of the zodiac, and amazingly enough we are the lucky people to live in that transition.

[edit on 25/7/06 by dnero6911]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hmmm wow that is very interesting!!!

So many theories....well I guess I'll just have to wait and see.....

I really don't get true senses of things until a day or two before.....

But I had a dream 4 years ago (before I even knew anything about this silly date)....and it was about a war...
A being/peaceful creature told me to pull a book out my bookcase in my room and it looked like a text book....I opened it and he/she was pointing to certain pages which showed war and I remember Bush being in there...and also various evolution chains....it was strange and still to this day I wish I knew exactly what he/she was trying to show me or tell me.....

Time will tell or I just have incredible dreams....

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Doesn't the Mayan calendar simply end in 2012?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrExtravaganza
we'll never know when the world will end. when it ends we'll be already plain dead. lol

The world is never going to end. There will be an end to the way it is now, with all the death and destruction and fighting that takes place, but it will never end. God has prepared an eternity for people. One for the saved and another for the unsaved.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
One for the saved and another for the unsaved.

Well, hopefully the place for the unsaved will be given a chance to be resaved, even if it takes half an eternity to do so... since anything is possible in God's eyes. - MHO

EDIT: Fixed my quote it was a bit runned together.

[edit on 29/7/2006 by wyldwylly]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911

I can't remember the specifics... but.. through the zodiac, there are twelve signs or twelve 'ages' odd enough the years are running backwards compared to our arrangement of it... so instead of pisces to aries, it goes from pisces to aquarius than to capricorn, (the goat) perhaps the years when 'satan' is released... but back to your question..

well from around the Y2K thing (Year 2000) until around 2013, that time period has been refered to by some as the Aquarius Initiation... when the masses are 'taught' or when more or less everyone gains 'spiritual' insight.... and after that initiation is over, we are ushered into the new age, with a new teacher (apparently the water bearer) which is what Jesus said.... unfortunately every new age requires blood-shed.. and as far as I can look back, it has occured.. With Moses, he ordered the people to go and kill something around 30,000 (or 3,000) and than he blew the rams horn... than (to skip a few) Jesus, and all the babies that were killed by herod I think trying to kill the messiah, to usher in his age all those children shed the blood, to make Jesus the Christ as our teacher... now we'll move on... not sure whats coming, but it should be interesting..

The planet spins on its axis, but it also has a wobble its axis kinda rotates or spins on (moving our 'north' star every so many years)... the point is.. this wobble takes something like 28,000 or 25,000 years to complete itself.. (not sure exactly) maybe somewhere around 24,000 because its around 2000 years for each 'age', so it would take around 24,000 to come back to the beginning of the zodiac, and amazingly enough we are the lucky people to live in that transition.

it seems new to me . it's the first time i hear something like that. Would you post a link talking about it or it's name so we can search more info on it?

by the way ther is a time traveler named John Titor . It's told that he appeared on the net in the year 2000 . He said that he came from the year 2036 (?) . He said that a nuclear war will happen in 2013 begining first with a civil war in the US and expending to russia and China.

He also explains how they live in 2036 . He said that life will be more rural and people will have more faith in religions...ect
oh wait a second the ATS made a research about what he said .
i'll post the link

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
here is the link
John Titor-ATS project

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   
2012 Year of the Dragon 2013 Year of the Serpent...my reptilian friends shall return and bestow death upon thee apes. Bless them all.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
2012 Year of the Dragon 2013 Year of the Serpent...my reptilian friends shall return and bestow death upon thee apes. Bless them all.

That's nice.It means that 6 or 7 years from now you will be the MASTER OF THE WORLD!!!!
The reptilian world!!!! .....WOW
Will you choose me as a minister of education? I have a lot of things to do in that .

Remember all the ants are my friends..... They are good labors!!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by PARADISEVIEW

Originally posted by dnero6911

it seems new to me . it's the first time i hear something like that. Would you post a link talking about it or it's name so we can search more info on it?

by the way ther is a time traveler named John Titor . It's told that he appeared on the net in the year 2000 . He said that he came from the year 2036 (?) . He said that a nuclear war will happen in 2013 begining first with a civil war in the US and expending to russia and China.

He also explains how they live in 2036 . He said that life will be more rural and people will have more faith in religions...ect
oh wait a second the ATS made a research about what he said .
i'll post the link

Well you have to keep in mind.. Time Lines.. and the fact we could be living on a different one than John was talking about .. *could*...

But the link to the info I posted is here

Main Page
Download the Movie
View KNOWN Errors in the Media

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I've had family members of who also had similarly powerful dreams about how the constant struggle between good and evil can no longer be constant. Accordingly, I too have had a dream of George Bush of who I only saw from a distance while he was in some sort of political parade being cheered on. The end of the world is a tricky thing to define as it's just an immense amount change that of which is going to occur in the beginning of the next decade. For starters, America's biggest Airforce project ever will be completed i.e. the F-22 and F-35 stealth fighters. There is also expected to be a slew of medical marvels of which is something that truly didn't start until the year 1995 with the first ever artificial heart. To those who say immense change is needed to properly fix the world's problems than your prayers have already been answered and by the looks of how bad the environment is, 2013 is somewhat behind schedule. We've had this before in 1958 with the new capital of Brazil, Disneyland, and the coming of age of what would soon become the most memorable decade ever (the 60's).

new topics

top topics

join