It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the Only One

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
That sees classical music as a mathematical equation? I see numbers and patterns in the numbers when I hear classical music.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Interesting...the movie "A Beautiful Mind" comes to mind...where he saw mathematical patterns to everything... Perhaps this is an inclination of yours? Just don't start talking to multiple personalities on us....

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
If I start seeing people that aren't there and have conversations with them... I'll let you know.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I am the only one

that looks like me!

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 02:25 AM
link   
A virtuoso performance from drunk, bringing his own brand of solipsism to the conductor's podium and addressing the highly mechanistic symphony postulated by TWYT with such great sonorous aplomb, while Gazrok hallucinates pink trombones.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Huh?????????????????????????????????????

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I don't see numbers nessassarily from classical music but something maybe similar like very fractal like images and stuff from the detailed levels of complex sounds.

A while back though when I got very obsessed with Phi and Fibbonacci numerical patterns I started seeing numbers within everything. I mean everything!!! It started to drive me nuts and I felt a bit like that guy in the movie "Pi". I felt that I better lay off a bit before I shaved my head and drilled a hole through my skull.

top topics

join