It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang stalking and what it says about our society at large.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ever hear of 'tag-teaming'? This all sounds very similar to how that was once explained to me.

When the person who's been tagged (by slapping hands with a fellow team member) is 'it', he/she becomes the harasser. The other team players have a normal, everyday attitude toward the chosen victim, even friendly. When they get tagged by the person who was 'it', they become the harasser and the last player goes back to normal contact with the victim. This causes much confusion to the victim, as you can imagine.

But it's a form of harassment that I've once heard of being used back in the 80's.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Gang stalking in its most common form can be studied on just about any playground. It usually starts with a child who becomes the scapegoat for other kids to bully and pick on. It certainly is a phenomena.

On an adult level, look at how vicious a group of women can become. It starts with petty gossip and escalates from there. I was the victim of a smear campaign a few years back. Fortunately, I could see what was going on, and was actually able to get the upper hand.

So, yes this kind of thing happens more often than we like to imagine.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hi Fett Pinkus.

Thanks for responding. I believe it's more than just a keylogger happening. I have had instances where the person or persons who have access to my pc were online live the same time that I was. This means that it's more of a remote access type problem, not just a keylogger. I can reformat my harddrive, but then how do I stop it from happening again. That's the problem.

Hi interestedalways.

I have heard this refered to as a game, but the last time I checked games were things that did not destroy a persons reputation, life or sanity.

From what I understand this can be used by just about anyone, on just about anyone. However the primary targets seem to be the ones mentioned. (single) women, minorities, whistle-blowers, dissedents, outspoken, or people you want revenge on for whatever reason.

I agree with you that most of society will not hear the truth about this, that is why spreading awareness has been so difficult. Why would soicety want to know that there is a large fraction of their community that opperate similar to how the browncoats did in WWII Germany, or the secret police of the Eastern block countries?

Even as I live this, and learn more about this, I have trouble believing what's going on. It's shocking, and If I was not living this, I don't know that I could believe it. So yeah I do simpathise with the rest of society who are not aware of this, or just don't want to believe this.

I don't have any drug use, but I am outspoken, and do have a complaint against a mega large wealthy corporation or two. So I guess that does not help. IF you have any more details about "the game" I would love to hear it, the more the better. Only with awareness can we try to stop this from happening. (If it's not already too late.)

HI Prote.

I was living this for over 6 years and I had never heard of it. I just knew that I was being harassed daily at work and that the harassment had gone outside of work into the community, and that it was litterally following me everywhere I went. That it had a name and that it was organised harassment I had no idea of until recently. The reason it's not better known, and more victims are not coming forward is simply because many don't know they are being gang stalked. (They know they are being harassed and made to look crazy, but they do not know that it's gang stalking.) Also when they do go for help for the harassment many are just made to look crazy, the rest just give up, loose their jobs, homes, or are driven to suicide.

If I was going through this and did not until recently have the right name for it, can you imagine the rest of the population? I was being followed everywhere, my phone was being recorded, and my home. My computer was being remotly accessed. (Not just key logged.)

This was not just happening for a few months, I had no real idea, till all the answers slowly came together and I found the term for it.

I like your tag line. It's so true. What exactly is a "shadow population control" I think I know, but if you could expand on that, that would be great. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hi GradyPhilpott.

So of your advice is good, but others need a bit of tweaking.

Complain to the authorities, but only when you have enough proper proof. These people want you to go to the authorities and look like a cook, or nut job. You are better off touching base with a group that is aware of this type of behaviour and bringin articles and links. Also would not hurt to get a lawyer who is familar with this involved.

Document all that is happening, but it's more for yourself and other targets. The police usually do not want to hear that someone broke in and stole your butter, but left your camera and jewelry. (This is something that happened to one of the targets.)

Emails go missing so registered letters are better. Although there is no guarantee. Go in person if you can.

Getting pictures and licences is ok. We might all post them on a website somewhere, but it's nice to have so you can see who helped do this to you.

If you carry a weapon then expect to go to jail, as they travel in groups and they will say that you were at fault. They are purposely try to provoke you into confrontation, so it does not make sense to make it easier for them.

Do not draw a crowd, ignore them if you can. IF you must confront them, remain as calm and rational as you can. They go looking to cause confrontations. Remember they want you to look crazy. Do not give them the satisfaction. Again they will say that you caused the scene and they have no idea what you are talking about.

Refuse to yield period. To all forms of evil.

Hi Fett Pinkus.

Many people have not heard of this. Please follow the links or check out the articles. They provide conprehensive information. There are support groups now (just now) getting together, like the one from Toronto which is supported via the Toronto Rape crisis center. This is because finally more woman and homeless shelters are becoming aware of this. Getting mainstream awareness is an uphill battle.

Remember if most targets are not even aware that the harassment is organised, then how can main stream none targets become aware? It's a huge uphill battle.

Hi imbalanced.

Now you are just going to get me all fantasising. However I don't have the time to waste, break their legs. It's really for me just about getting to other targets before they are driven to suicide, get commited, or are driven homeless or destitute. Also it's about educating the public. Once they are aware, they can do with the gang stalkers what they like.

Hi psyopswatcher.

I have never heard of the term tag teaming. Although the concept sounds similar to this one, however with gangstalking you get one group, then another group, till you have dozens if not hundreads of people who know you, and follow you everywhere you go. It's like a secrect society almost. These people are highly organised and they come from every level of society. Some do it for fun, drug rewards, cash rewards, some to fit in, and others out of fear.

It's crazy, it's like a secret society, with people all over town taking part. It might be that the target is targeted by one small group first, but then they tell their friends, and their friends, etc. However from what I understand from the reading and research, this has now become highly organized, and the participants are litteraly at ever level of society. It's crazy, but it's happening in our societies.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
HI maria_stardust.

I am glad you were abel to catch what was happening to you in time. This harassment has elements of what you spoke of, but this also has elements of what the KKK used on minorities years ago. It has elements of the browncoats in Germany before WWII, and elements of the secret police, citizen spying on citizen. These people are out for blood.

Because the goal of this is to psychologically attack the target and stress them out so much that after a period of time they become suicidal. That's where slight vicousness ends, and calculated hatred begins.

If people took an open stance against this, then there would be no problem. However some of this based on the research that others have done is backed by large corporations and people with money. They keep these citizen gang stalking groups going. Upset a large company, someone with the right twisted connections and it could happen as easily as that.

After encountering this, it's clear to me that the society is in no way shape or form as free as we would like to think it is. It seems free, but it's not free. This has brought to light more than I ever though possible. I spent a life time living in a society where this could happen and never dreamed that the society could be capable of this.

However as we know from Holocaust survivors society is capable of stuff like this and worst. Eternal vigallence is the cost of this freedom that we like to believe that we have.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
How do you tell the difference between gang stalking and schizophrenia?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marclar

That's a good question and not an easy one to answer. If you are being harassed and you wonder whether or not you are crazy, you probably aren't crazy, but you could be wrong about the nature of the harassment. We all feel picked on from time to time.

You can also check with others to see if anyone has noticed or heard anything that would confirm your fears. A mental health assessment might be in order, but those with schizophrenia almost never have sufficient insight to seek out treatment.

[edit on 2006/8/4 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
don't seek out 'treatment' if you're being targeted by a secret gang, you're taking your chances when going to doctors, they have the means to let you vanish in a closed psychiatric outlet, if one of your enemies resides in such an institution, you can bet your life that he/she will gravitate towards an opportunity to do you in, even if that means f-ex. lightly poisoning a colleague to get 'into position' when you arrive.

also, beware of attacks by probability, by exploiting predictable patterns / think replacing a can you're likely going to buy, insert hallucinogen, call police, voila..) and things like blood tests, due to risk of infection (think HIV). dunno how to avert a false DUI accusation otoh is beyond me, tbh. then think of vaccines, medication, even tootpaste... never fall into a predictable pattern, watermark your supplies somehow so you can spot tinkering at home and buy at random locations. of course if f-ex. your fridge's seal is mysteriously broken, you'll have to discard its entire contents (unless your items are marked individually, that is)

if i knew i was in a situation such as yours, i'd seriously contemplate letting one (or more if all goes well) of these people 'disappear' (they have a private life, too, when they can be cought off guard), even if tis probably classifies as 'yielding to evil' or just burn all bridges, but the latter option is only applicable if you're single. the former is of course not everyones's cup of tea, but considering how many serial killers are only caught after decades of repeated compulsive violence, i can hardly imagine the risk being high, seeing as being unrelated works both ways in this case.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This thread is beginning to remind me of Rosemary's Baby.

[edit on 2006/8/4 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

you could try working or living 50-60 miles away, and see if these people follow you there to cause problems. gang stalking would be easy in todays world, as people believe anything without facts and most people want to destrot other lifes.

i just wonder if in these days it is a paid profession, like some websites state.

i know of this thing, as this male had absolute rubbish made up about him that followed him from school. thankfully he had no interest in females either in the past or the future, so the clowns were just wasting there time. he was told people(including people he went to school with that took part) in his area wanted him to move away and commit suicide, so anyone here speaking up for this is right.

when you read on the web that because of directed energy weapons there is an epidemic in russia of schizophrenia(because the damage these weapons do over long periods of time), is being used on large groups of people.

do not know if true, but Borris Yelstin was suupposed to have been targeted by these weapons and things while leader, and it came across in him turning to drink. it was public knowledge in russia that Borris Yelstin was targeted by these weapons, and people say he ended up being what people call zombiefied.

[edit on 4-8-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
So for schizophrenia, you never wonder if it’s real or not? You never wonder if your going crazy? And if you wonder if your going crazy your not schizophrenic?

I’m asking an important question, is there any other mental illness that would simulate gang stalking?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
People who are psychotic rarely have enough insight to understand their condition. There is one documented case of which I am aware of a patient who sought treatment for the onset of schizophrenia. There may be others. One of the symptoms of schizophrenia is bizarre delusions. Delusions are fixed false beliefs.

The delusion that one is being harassed is not bizarre, because, whether it is true or not, such is always a possibility. A person who falsely holds these beliefs may be suffering from Delusional Disorder and not schizophrenia.

I hope that answers your question.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I’m asking an important question, is there any other mental illness that would simulate gang stalking?

Here's something weird. I posted on page 1 that I'd never come across this before when I read the original post. When I started reading some of these websites and case studies, I realised I had experienced some of these very things that these victims are talking about.

I never recognised the term but I recognise the behaviour, or probably more accurately, I remember how it felt. It is very destructive. Having said this, I do not believe I was a victim of this phenomenon, so I can also relate to how difficult it is for someone not in the same boat to accept it and therefore make it difficult to support a victim.

To respond to Marclar, and given my experience, I would say that there are definitely conditions of mind that simulate this, for I have had some version of one of them. Some of the things victims talked about, I could relate to very well, others I could not. I don't even know if this is a recognised condition but my file did state a conclusion...Stress Induced Hyper Awareness.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I don’t think delusional disorder has auditory hallucinations. Especially the “commentary” schizophrenic people get. What about brain tumors?

Ok, lets say someone is schizophrenic and they hear people but don’t know where they are coming from, yet at the same time is able to ignore it because they realize it’s in their head. Strange coincidences in public but realizes one could be paying too much attention. Then one time with a witness, volume on a TV system turned all the way up by its self when the living room was empty. No one sat on a controller. Then it was shrugged off as maybe some kind of signal that caused the electronics to react. Many more coincidences, always shrugged off. How does a “poor soul” explain all of this.

There is a person who needs help.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I can't address specific questions such as those here on the board. You may need to speak with an MD about these matters or encourage another to do so.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
From what I have seen it seems to be more like a brain tumor or heavy metal poisoning. It could very well be schizophrenia too. I am not in a place to give my own input either. I have seen a few schizophrenic people and they all have a somewhat unique mixture of symptoms.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
If gang stalking is becoming a common issue I think people need to come up with a definitive answer on how to tell between schizophrenic people and gang stalker victims because it could get people thrown into the psych ward for nothing. I’ve seen a lot of people go down for no reason. I cant help but open my heart to people going through bad times. I myself was treated like $hit for an anger problem for years and it wasn’t my fault.

Sorry I’m just mixing this subject with another issue and getting all fired up.

[edit on 4-8-2006 by Marclar]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a quick question:

does it look remotely like what's described on this website? including electronic devices in public and private domain being used against you?

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The kind of experience described here is far beyond anything I have experienced and if someone one confronted me with claims such as these, I would consider seeking an MD referral.

[edit on 2006/8/6 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Stop talking about me, this is not about me. I asked an important question. In fact, important questions shouldn’t be asked on a website like this anyway. So never mind.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join