It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Looting In Iraq! Please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hello all, here is a funny video of American tankers crushing an iraqi car cuz they were caught looting wood. Its pretty funny & yet sad at the same time, it really just depends on how you look at it.

Im sure they must have been pretty fed up with it all to crush the guys car, no real police, no real authority other than a foreign nation in their country, i guess by all means necessary they need to stop crime, one way or another.

Although it can also help explain why most Iraqi civilains hate us so much and why the war doesnt seem to be going so well...

Post up fellas/gals

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7/23/2006 by H34T533K3R]

Mod Edit: All Caps Title– Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23/7/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This is the exact same reason why Iran is now going nuclear. just a bunch of animals down there in Iraq.

a picture speaks of a thousand words.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Mehran]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
You should add the British Flags.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
You should add the British Flags.

I was wondering where they were. I couldn't find any though sorry

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
A bunch of low-brow gung-ho morons looking to be the 'kings of the hood'...at the end, the voiceover says "...later, we were told the car belonged to a taxi driver, and that his car was his livelihood.."

well, I guess he's now making more money working for the insurgency as a spotter or to sit on a cache of mortars to add to US/UK death toll....

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I really would not put too much stock into the video they have several that are no doubt fakes like This Note the title says killed which is not true, no one could survive a direct hit like that, but at the end you see the driver standing next to it looking like he was flown to hell

Photochopped taken to a new level of video is all it is, yet many will believe it

No doubt it was filmed on a stuido lot in holloywood then released as the real mccoy.

[edit on 7/24/2006 by shots]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
There's a thread that I can't find now, anyways, it's about how early in OIF US troops were destroying many museums and historical art. I understand if there's someone shooting from the buidling or whatever, but a few buildings were ran-sacked and destoyed for no apparant reason.

I don't think this goes on anymore, it was a huge issue a couple years back. I'll look for the thread.

Sporty

top topics

join