It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kabbalistic TREE OF LIFE on Wash D.C. Streets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Photos are at

savehayesi.blogspot.com...

Feel free to leave me a comment, correction, or criticism. Thanks.

-S-

[edit on 23-7-2006 by Savonarola]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Connect the dots, and one arrives at the "Serifot", or "Tree of Life". I have created a few new lines (that don't exist as streets) while connecting the dots.
[emph. added]

I don't see any real method, he seems to have just drawn a sefiroth over the street, and a somewhat sloppy one at that. Doesn't seem meaningful. Then he draws more symbols within the sefiroth. *shrugs* Not particularly impressive, the sefiroth has a lot of nodes and lines within it, we can expect many shapes to pop up within it.

I'd've like to have seen what each node was supposed to be, and when the buildings were placed there, at minimum.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Connect the dots, and one arrives at the "Serifot", or "Tree of Life". I have created a few new lines (that don't exist as streets) while connecting the dots.
[emph. added]

I don't see any real method, he seems to have just drawn a sefiroth over the street, and a somewhat sloppy one at that. Doesn't seem meaningful. (emph. added) Then he draws more symbols within the sefiroth. *shrugs* Not particularly impressive, the sefiroth has a lot of nodes and lines within it, we can expect many shapes to pop up within it.

I'd've like to have seen what each node was supposed to be, and when the buildings were placed there, at minimum.

I asked for criticism and suggestions, not insults. And I admitted to adding lines so that everyone knew the pattern was incomplete. Eight added lines form the outside edges of the tree. Everything inside is made of streets. In other words, the entire internal pattern of the sefiroth (thanks for correcting my spelling) exists on it's own, and simply needs to be contained by drawing lines around the pattern's intersecting points.

I'm no scholar. I just saw a pattern. Anyone else have any ideas?

-S-

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Do the connecting points have any significance?..... That is, where the points meet, are there any significant buildings or landmarks.

That would make it more plausable, or noteworthy say.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Savonarola
I asked for criticism and suggestions, not insults.

I didn't insult anyone, are you even teh person that wrote the blog?

and simply needs to be contained by drawing lines around the pattern's intersecting points.

I thought you said some of the inside lines were added too?

I'm no scholar. I just saw a pattern.

What is at the nodes?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I also don't understand.

The streets are laid out in a regular grid, so it would be possible to draw billions of different patterns across them. Though in fact it seems like you haven't even followed the streets with your lines, so this is probably irrelevant.....

Unless the nodes on the pattern are somehow connected (like all been owned by the same reptilian Jewish bankers), then what you have done is meaningless. You might as well take a picture of the sky and draw your lines between clouds.

new topics

top topics

join