It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stalking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Some international org. has sponsored gang stalking against me. In china, I was drugged, surgically altered my ability to smell. The plane ride home, was hellish. 5 months of hell, staying in hostels, detox centers, hotele rehabs, all so that I can sleep on a bed that have gases and fumes released when I sleep, rest, wake.

They are thorough, covered all my friends, told my family other things. All because of my support of Taiwan Independence, criticism of Isreali policy, critical of processed foods, dislike much of hollywood. How amny toxins have been put in my body? Can I prove it? Anyone have any links to legal supports? Thanks

[edit on 23-7-2006 by joejori]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Do you have any proof of your claims?

What have they told your family and why would your family/friends believe someone over you?

You put this in a "Secret Societies" section, what causes you to believe they are part of a secret society and which one do you think they are a part of?

Sorry for all the questions, just need more info.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmm. Just exactly who is doing the sponsoring? How do you know they were behind this?

Im not sure how you would prove it, but if it is an international poltical power, it is unlikely legal hel,p will be of any use to you.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This is the second thread I've seen today about gang stalking.

What's up with that?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by joejori
All because of my support of Taiwan Independence, criticism of Isreali policy, critical of processed foods, dislike much of hollywood.

This describes half of us on ATS, are we the next targets of this ever dangerous gang?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I have been trying to get the legitimate issue of gang stalking discussed on several forums. However usually within 24 hrs of my postings I ususally have someone posting at the same forums claiming to be also be a target of gang stalking. They usually post bizare links and have stories which just make trying to legitimise the issue of gang stalking almost impossible.

I just noticed that I posted here at posted on 23-7-2006 at 02:06 PM. So I guess within 24 hrs of this, I should expect someone with a thread and an outlandish story that makes gang stalking look none legit.

The problem is that it is a legit issue. Many small news papers are now doing articles about this. There are support groups and websites popping up. There is now even a support group in Toronto run via the rape crisis center, via the woman of multicultural heritage or something like that.

The problem with gang stalking is that it's where stalking was 15 years ago. No one was listening or taking it seriously. When people do try to get gang stalking taken seriously. They have problems keeping their websites online. There emails get interfared with. They get lot's of people pretending to be targets who's only goals are to disrupt meetings and efforts to get this recognised as something legitimate.

Gang stalking is fully serious because the goal is to get the target to eventually kill themselves. Most real targets do not know that they are targets for years, and most are hardly ever able to trace exactly who set the stalking by proxy in motion.

Most don't get kidnapped and drugged. (I can't recall hearing of anyone else so far getting kidnapped and drugged, much less that they would be aware of it.) The idea of this harassment, this hate crime, is to psychologically torture the target, till over a number of years, they have a break down, get commited, or kill themselves.

The goal of this harassment is to leave the target destitue and without means of support. It's to issolate the target, and remember most of them are never lucky enough to find out that they are being targeted. I just after 6 years and finally came to understand what was happening. We have so much trouble getting this legitimzed because there is always someone trying to make gang stalking look ficticious.

Also in my case my computer activity is being monitored, as I have discovered, and I have firm reason to belive that my keystrocks are being logged. Thus my passwords are accessable. These people go into every aspect of a persons life. They will slander the person and they will do little things day in day out, for years to chip and tear away at the person and the full goal is to make the target when they do seek out help and support to make them look crazy.

It's a consistant uphill battle, but it must be fought, because people are killing themselves.

If you want to really learn more about this legitimate subject I suggest you visit.

www.stop-predatory-gangstalking.net or wwww.gangstalking.ca

The first site is just two pages but it has lots of great info. The second site is run by the lady out in Toronto who put together one of the first support groups for this sort of thing.

There are more support groups and articles all the time, but getting awareness out is a real pain. We need people to wake up and realise this is happening to people.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by joejori
Some international org. sponsored gang stalking against me. While abraod, I was drugged, surgically tampered with me. Arriving back to USA, 5 months of intensive stalking. Staying in hostels, detox centers, hotels and rehabs, where contrived situations, 'street theater', and more happens.

The theft of my property is grand. The psychological and electronic harassment has dehumanized.

As such criminal activity moves forward and grows, the media will not be able to ignore this perhaps sometimes state sponsored terror that haunts innocent people, and causes our rights to free speech and individual thought to crumble.

My story identical to description on this site:

www.stop-predatory-gangstalking.net...

[edit on 23-7-2006 by joejori]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Just one question.

Have THEY blown up your toilet yet?

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
yOU MUST HAVE SOME VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I know im about to get attacked by the Freemason's on this forum but I can confirm they take part in this harrasment... they clearly even make it obvious to by putting on small bumper stickers with they're standard logo, bull# Eastern Star, etc. I could go on about a lot more... but I will spare the attacks and stay on topic. I have pursued these men and even started following them when I finally get tired of it and withen a matter of time police will start mobbing the area... and of course I disengage... Gang stalking is obviously a tool for multiple men in power/societies to silence/crack/destroy the target.

[edit on 4-8-2006 by nihilanth]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nihilanth
I have pursued these men and even started following them when I finally get tired of it and withen a matter of time police will start mobbing the area... and of course I disengage...

Gee whiz and golly gee! We've got our very own stalker around here now! Can I have your autograph?

[edit on 4-8-2006 by Masonic Light]

top topics

join