It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus doesn't agree with Preachers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Once in a while I will catch a preacer on TV or some fanatic website about how people of different faiths will go to hell when the big day comes. I think this is such a bad thing to preach it hurts christianity.

Ok I can understand why there is a need for a messiah as well as an anti messiah. I also like to think I understand how people are.

If you were raised as a child in Iraq you would have beliefs instilled in you due to your surroundings. If you lived in a poor neighborhood where it was accepted that you could collect welfare forever, it would be accepted. God only knows if I can understand this I am sure Jesus can.

If an antichrist was to come and start the process you would re evaluate your spiritual belief due to experience and this is understandable not only to you and I but God. As if I am just a man and understand this I am sure God very much so does.

The problem simply comes in is when you understand something yet still choose to do wrong. Like if you know in your heart ripping someone off is wrong yet continue this poses a problem obviously.

Sorry I had to go on a rant. I get tired of seeing Christian zealots attacking innocent people as well as non Christians attacking the Christian religion for something the American preachers have done.

Now I would love to hear your thoughts on my comments.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well, the true beauty of God's salvation is that we are forgiven and saved. To think that because someone does what we view as wrong and is not saved denies that God can forgive. If we cannot do this, how much less will God do this for us??

Apply this simple philosophy to your own views of what is right and wrong and measure the level of hypocrisy you have.

This is a deep subject you have brought up and I am sure that you will get a lot of different views on this, but always remember to apply judgment the way God would since he has provided the truth that everything has and ever will be forgiven except for "blaspheming the spirit", which is denying this very fact.

join