It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of strange lights over lake seen from my balcony and ALIEN? -- this is a new one.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I almost feel stupid to ask this question....

but since I'm not exactly interested in this thread but just curious..I really didn't read to much into it...

But from what I understand...you think a ufo and alien is displayed in your computer??

If so....apparently this is just a joke and he is just poking fun at you guys.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetraspace

Tetraspace, who is that in the Avatar?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
That would be ME, dear

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
And I don't understand why this thread has reached four pages...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

That would be ME, dear

Then this thread was worth it, its allowed me to view a most beautiful woman

grrrrrooowl - sorry

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hey dude, be glad, instead of a crummy Dell, you had a cool Alienware for a while!

How many times am I gona have to tell this, whenever the object of interest in an image is below 10 by 10 pixels, you can make it look like pritty much everything.

99.99999% of all these images taken have the object of interest being between 1 and 10 pixels in size and are utterly worthless and the only thing that makes them look like something is there is our overly active imagination.

When you take pictures of strange phenomena, use either a 8+ Mpixel camera, or use a classic photoroll type of camera.
Else the end result will be worthless as evidence, worthless to study in any way.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves

That would be ME, dear

Then this thread was worth it, its allowed me to view a most beautiful woman

grrrrrooowl - sorry

*Blush*

kk well ur mood says lol....anyway...Thanks....you guys are spankerific...haha

OH AND I’m guessing that this thread reached 4 pages...b/c it is soooo ridiculous and come on.....if I noticed anything about ATS it is extremely easy to ruffle people's feathers here....and then it explodes like a bomb....

I'm even guilty of it...in a few spirituality forums....when I'm sure someone was just joking.....

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I agree about Tetraspace's Avatar....Very pretty indeed... You suit those glasses!...I don't think the UFO thing is very good at all...What a load of crap!

[edit on 25-7-2006 by GEORGE]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
No no. The shiny light that shows up that looks like someone reflecting off of a prism or a piece of metal and moving it about, thats the ufo. The alien is the shadow of her on the dell symbol.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I am glad i came here because i :

A, Got a lovely picture of of our bespectacled member, very nice indeed

B, I laughed so loud I dropped my beer looking at those images he claims is an alien...........
...what the hell????

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
someone call the mod close this thread, cause this is absolutely retarded....LOL
alien on your computer hahaha tell me your kidding!
well thanks for the laugh anyway ahhhaha ohh god an alien...thats rich!

[edit on 25-7-2006 by Skeptik1st]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
i u2ued mod intrepid, and i will start a new thread regarding the idiots fooling around here, enough is enough.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Make sure you refer to me as MrPenny please. Drives me nuts when people write Mr. Penny.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by trek315
Actually, the OFU thing to me looks like the word "Dell" on that button on your tower but just bled together a little because of the light source. The button above it is the higher button on the tower. To me that's exactly what it looks like.

I have to agree. In the word DELL, the D could look like an O (D,O), the E could look like an F (E,F) and and the LL could look like a U (LL,U) You'll notice that the letters in the brackets look alike.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
media.putfile.com...

I'm just posting this video (see link above), because I have to admit that I've been getting some paranormal images showing up in these movies I'm making in my effort to see what's out there in the sky above the lake off my balcony.

In the above video (and also please refer to the image below this), I made it on June 21st -- we had a big thunderstorm that night and I wanted to catch some of the lightning that was coming over the lake and everywhere else. It was real sight to see and there was a lot of it that night.

Anyway, in this movie, I pick up the camera and walk through the slide door of my balcony. (should add that I slowed down this video so no one would miss that EYE on the blind)

BUT HERE'S THE PART OF THIS VIDEO I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO FOCUS ON. LOOK AT THE VERTICAL BLIND THAT I'M WALKING BY AS I'M GOING TO MY BALCONY.

LOOK AT THE EYE ON THE BLIND AND NOTICE HOW IT IS FOLLOWING ME AS I'M WALKING BY. SEE HOW THAT EYE SHIFTS ITS GAZE AS ITS FOLLOWING ME....
THAT PART COMES AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS MOVIE.

After that part --- you will see a black sky -- pitch black but then for the rest of it you will see lightening -- but the main part of this video is the beginning where that eye is on the blind. (sounds in the movie are thunder and evp sounds -- get that in most movies and recordings I do)
Please also refer to the image below....

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I almost feel stupid to ask this question....

but since I'm not exactly interested in this thread but just curious..I really didn't read to much into it...

But from what I understand...you think a ufo and alien is displayed in your computer??

If so....apparently this is just a joke and he is just poking fun at you guys.

I'm a female.
I'm not poking fun at anyone.
These movies and screenshots from those movies are from video's I was making off my balcony because I had been seeing strange lights over the lake and I was hoping to catch some of them on film. Please refer to the first post in this thread for more information on the first movie.
I just thought they were interesting enough to post on ATS but apparently one of the mods thought it belonged in BTS instead, hence why I'm here (in the dog house).

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lildevil585

Originally posted by trek315
Actually, the OFU thing to me looks like the word "Dell" on that button on your tower but just bled together a little because of the light source. The button above it is the higher button on the tower. To me that's exactly what it looks like.

I have to agree. In the word DELL, the D could look like an O (D,O), the E could look like an F (E,F) and and the LL could look like a U (LL,U) You'll notice that the letters in the brackets look alike.

There was never any dispute that that word is Dell, etched onto that metal oval that's on the front panel of my computer.
Please refer to my first post in this thread where I explain what happened and why I thought it would be nice to get some feedback from those in ATS.

I just thought it was a COINCIDENCE that everything looks like it does in that movie especially when my main purpose of making it was to see if I could film some of the strange lights zipping around over the lake off my balcony.

[edit on 1-8-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
LOOK AT THE EYE ON THE BLIND AND NOTICE HOW IT IS FOLLOWING ME AS I'M WALKING BY. SEE HOW THAT EYE SHIFTS ITS GAZE AS ITS FOLLOWING ME....
THAT PART COMES AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS MOVIE.

If you were holding the camera then, if that is really an eye belonging to someone/something and that eye was following you, it should remain looking in the same direction, because in that part of the video you do not change position reagarding the supposed eye looking at you.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but could you re-phrase what you are saying, I'm not understanding what you mean.
If you are saying that this video is a fake, then you are wrong because it is not a fake. It is as I got it.

I'm seeing a eye that is shifting its gaze (inexplicably) on that vertical blind. I'm just reporting things as I see them.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
I'm sorry, but could you re-phrase what you are saying, I'm not understanding what you mean.
If you are saying that this video is a fake, then you are wrong because it is not a fake. It is as I got it.

I will assume that you are talking to me because I was the last poster and because I am known by saying things that no one else understands, but if you are talking about anybody else, just ignore this.

This is what I meant to say:
In the video, something that we can call a human face, just to give it a name, seams to be looking at the camera and then looks like it changes its focus to something slightly to its top right side.

If this face was looking at you it would not change the direction of the gaze because you were still holding the camera, so the direction would be the same, that is why I do not think that the face is following you with its gaze.

Think of it like when you look at a mirror, you will always see yourself looking at yourself, the moment you look at another thing you will not be seen in the mirror looking at you.

I hope I made myself clearer this time, I learned English by myself, so I have some difficulty when creating the sentences, I always use the Portuguese way of making them and then I try to translate them, but the results are sometimes quite incomprehensible to someone who has English as his/hers natural language.

Edit just to say that you should resize that image, it spoils the layout of the page, and if you do not do it maybe some mod will do it.

[edit on 1/8/2006 by ArMaP]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join