It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of strange lights over lake seen from my balcony and ALIEN? -- this is a new one.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
OH My Lordy-Lou.
If you find one person, yes just ONE person to post on this thread that agrees there is something Extraterrestrial about this video i'll eat my hat.
In fact, i'm so confident that you won't i'll make this claim.
If one person other than yourself or incarnations of you, post in agreement, I will walk to Israel, via the United States(take the long route see), walk down the 'Gaza Strip', declare myself as Jesus Christs great great great great great great great great grandson(possibly a few more greats), bring about Peace in the Middle East while reciting the words to Elton Johns 'Don't Go breaking my Heart', then as Peace takes hold, i'll walk on to Germany, reform the Nazi Party, only this time, instead of massacring the Jewish people, i'll begin efforts to build a ladder to the moon, THEN as a sign of good faith, i'll walk through France and be nice(possibly the hardest part of the journey) to all the French people i see, then as I arrive back in England, i'll take off all my clothes and proceed to streak from Dover to London using only the hair around my testicles as a source of nourishment. On arrival in London, i'll go straight to Tony Blair, take out a pen i have discreetly hidden 'pon my naked person, sign a treaty to end all Poverty, Wars and Worldwide emissions of Greenhouse gases then walk slowly down to Buckingham Palace, where I shall meet with the Queen and proceed to create our OWN Heir to the Throne.....but only if one person agrees.

Sorry

But seriously, this video is possibly the worst one i've seen.
For a start, what is that White Dot?
So its not a Moon or a Star. Well its also not a Chip or a Copy of the Latest edition of FHM. You claim its 'Zipping', well I see no proof of that. All i see is someone moving a Camera at something white that is too small to identify...it could be a stationary lamp. But I have to ask you, if indeed you shot this, what was you shooting, cause you weren't looking at that light, as you didn;t notice it.
If you have answered this, i'm sorry, but I didn't read entire post as it seemed beyond ridiculous.

OK, secondly OFU. You are kidding right.
You do realise that its DELL that you are seeing not OFU, just a coincidence of shadow and light.
O = D, F = E, U = LL.
You see that right.

And as for some 'a strange figure', i'm gonna agree with you there, simply because there is no way on Gods green and lushious Earth that 'a strange figure' is anything other than you.

Really, if you are trying to Hoax, you SOOO have to do better.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I agree with JebusSaves...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
That's incredible!!! Finally.....the smoking gun!!!! Call CNN, Call Fox, ABC.....!!!!!!

Good Lord man!!!!.....You possess the "holy grail" of Ufology. Where have you been all these years? You could have saved a lot of debate and anguish if only your talents were exploited.

[/sarcasm]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I hope you don't mind Mr. Penny, but I've taken the liberty of grading your message: Spelling/punctuations: C; Clarity and content: B-; Neatness: C+. Not bad, but there's room for improvement especially if you plan to be a writer.
On the other hand, if I were you, I would check out truck driving. That may be a better career choice for you; don't you think?
Anyway, thanks for your feedback!

PS -- Another good career for you to think about is "Assistant Carnival Concession-stand Clerk". I think you are ideally suited for such work as your writing skills clearly demonstrate that this is the route to go!
Hope this helps.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Please note that future correspondence is to be addressed to MrPenny, not Mr. Penny.

Incredible, I got the same advice 30 years ago from a high school counselor.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Thank you for you kind, thoughtful and very informative message. Fortunately, I can grant your fine request at this time
MrPenny.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
If you believe there's something alien about that footage I think you should get a doctor to prescript you some medication as fast as possible.

You brought this video to ats, everyone have told you there's nothing alien about it because there's nothing alien about it. I think it's time for a mod to close this thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Well, you move in front of a light source in your room, the same light source that is shining on the "dell" convex metal piece.That produces the moving shadow, your own shadow.Surely u understand now lol?

onbekend59
I will be doing a re-do of this one again tonight under similar lighting conditions. Will update you with a new video to show what happens this time round. I already tried simulating this one before but did not get the same results as I got in that video we are referring to. I'm sure there must be a logical explanation for that "shadow" -- but, then again, maybe not.

Thanks for your feedback!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
JebusSaves. I have not until now been able to read your message, but I've only gotten to the second sentence of it. Once I'm done reading it, I will post a repy. Just wish it wasn't so long. It may take me awhile till I can comment on it, but will try!
Anyway, thanks for your feedback!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This thread reminds me of the guy who claimed to had filmed a fast-moving alien spaceship but turned out to be a pile of doggie poo on a lawn with the colours inverted in MS Paint. What you see here all depends on how vivid your imagination is. It's like an inkblot test!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Got news for ya buppie...

it spells DELL, and due to the extremely poor quality of your cam, you cant even get a focus on it...

At that resolution, an alien would look like a donut...

seriously... if you cant even tell that your own shadow is falling on the button (with light source behind you) then how can you expect us to tell anything evidential by it?

For all we know, you have frikin grays living in your backyard... but these pics/videos prove nothing

I appreciate your determination... but without the decent tools it is next to worthless...
save up, get a decent camera, and THEN show us some really cool UFO pics...
good luck

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Your Just Getting Parinoid About UFO's,And I Do See The Alein It Probly Just Some Mest Up Picture.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Nope It Just A Joke.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Nope, it's not a joke, but your feedback is very much appreciated! I like color blue you picked out for your avatar background. It's a very nice shade!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If you provide us with something more substantial we will give it the appropriate attention.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill

Originally posted by Palasheea
You tell me how I got between the camera and the front of my computer tower. There was only less than a few inches between my the camera and the computer. I don't have a clue what that "thing" is that's shaped like a head that moved from the left into the very small space between my camera and the front of my computer is/was.

Your shadow could being projected from the light source to the computer front logo, no matter if the camera itself was only a few inches. Try to reproduce the effect.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw that.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Keyhole, why don't you try putting your video cam in front of your computer facing your computer (read my other messages on this on how I had things set up at the time when I made that movie) to see if a shadow goes over your metal dell oval on the front of your computer?

PS, or if you don't have a dell, then use some other metal shiny object instead.

The turn on the cam and then walk in front of the light to see if a shadow can be seen going over that metal plate.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Palasheea, I don't know how to say this but that video isn't going to do the trick. I can make movies like that with my 2 megapixel cellphone camera with night mode on, that gives more or less the same effects.

I really want to believe you, but you REALLY need to get a new camera. You are making a fool out of yourself by posting this crap. Go borrow a camera for a while if you know a friend who has one.

But I do think everyone appreciates your effort in this matter

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

I will be doing a re-do of this one again tonight under similar lighting conditions. Will update you with a new video to show what happens this time round. I already tried simulating this one before but did not get the same results as I got in that video we are referring to. I'm sure there must be a logical explanation for that "shadow" -- but, then again, maybe not.

ATTENTION: The logical explanation for that "shadow" is that it's being made by YOU blocking THE LIGHT that is SHINING on your COMPUTER'S FRONT PANEL.

YOU ARE THE SHADOW......THE SHADOW IS YOU....nothing more....nothing less.

Listen I think you have a Crazy, Wonderfully Suspicious, Spooky sort of imagination. You should be recording the results of these little experiments you're so keen on doing in a diary, and in ten or twenty years you'll have enough information to have your findings published or perhaps made into a movie....but in the mean time please don't ruin the surprise for the rest of us.....I for one would much rather wait and read your story all at once, rather than a little piece at a time like you're doing now.

You're gonna be famous.

I just know it.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I am not the shadow. My head is a lot bigger than the one shown in the movie and not only that, but I would never be able to fit my head between the camera and the computer -- the cam only being a few inches away.

ALSO, YOU GO AHEAD AND ALSO TRY TO SET UP EVERYTHING THE WAY I HAD IT AND THEN WALK IN FRONT OF THE LIGHT AND SEE IF THERE'S ANY SHADOW AT ALL!!

Go ahead and try it for yourself and PLEASE DO POST THOSE PHOTOGRAPHS FOR US TO SEE!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/24/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join