It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd feelings ....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
i am the first child born in my family also. and i can do the same. when i meet someone i can automatically see if i am going to like this person, or if this person is bad, or sweet. if i can trust them , or not trust them. i am glad that i have it, it has helped me out alot of times. the only person i have ever been wrong about, is my boyfriend right now. when i first met him, i didnt like him too much. its not like a had a bad feeling, i just didnt like him. i couldnt "read " him , like i can other people.. but he is the only person that i can feel " reading " me. he can sense exaclty what i am thinking. and what i am feeling. he knows me, its like we were connected always. we always blirt out the same things. and its not like we have been together forever or something.( about 8 months). i dont know if its him knowing what i am going to say, or me knowing what he is going to say?

anyway , i know what you guys mean when you say you can see someones soul.
and yes it does feel like you are being scanned when people look at you that way. almost like they are undressing your soul??

im out
-mindtrip02

[edit on 1-8-2006 by mindtrip02]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mindtrip02
i am the first child born in my family also. and i can do the same. when i meet someone i can automatically see if i am going to like this person, or if this person is bad, or sweet. if i can trust them , or not trust them. i am glad that i have it, it has helped me out alot of times. the only person i have ever been wrong about, is my boyfriend right now. when i first met him, i didnt like him too much. its not like a had a bad feeling, i just didnt like him. i couldnt "read " him , like i can other people.. but he is the only person that i can feel " reading " me. he can sense exaclty what i am thinking. and what i am feeling. he knows me, its like we were connected always. we always blirt out the same things. and its not like we have been together forever or something.( about 8 months). i dont know if its him knowing what i am going to say, or me knowing what he is going to say?

anyway , i know what you guys mean when you say you can see someones soul.
and yes it does feel like you are being scanned when people look at you that way. almost like they are undressing your soul??

im out
-mindtrip02

[edit on 1-8-2006 by mindtrip02]

Thi sis very interesting .. The g/f I have had sometimes have done the same thing .. And I have often wondered if I am putting my thuoghts into thier head while I am trying to read them ... Someone intravertently ... working the system that usually works in my favor ... Anyways ... Try this ... next time you feel being scanned start talking to this person about a random thought that you are having ... The person will not be able to read you ... Well ... I canot read someone while they are talking to me about something else ... Especially if that somethign else is not on subjest as to what I am trying to get out of their head ...

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I was sitting at KFC inside eating by myself ... and all the sudden I felt like I had been touched by someone ... I looked all over the store .. but then I looked outside .. and I saw a 9 - 13 year old kid staring out his moms window of a car at the building I am not sure if he was looking at me or at the store .. But the look on his face .. Petrified my feelings ... It was like they had just got in an argument and he was pouting ... Looking out the window with his whole body turned away from his mom ... This may not have been the circumstance at all wierd that I felt him tho ... Don't quite know what that means .. or anything /.. just thought I would share ... Every little bit of the unknown .. Helps to know ... or try to learn/understand ... Anyways .. more info from you guys woudl be helpful .. Thans for all your input so far !!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
thanks. i will try that. ill post when it happens again to see if it helps.

im out
-mindtrip02

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mindtrip02
thanks. i will try that. ill post when it happens again to see if it helps.

im out
-mindtrip02

Not necissarily saying that that is a bad thing that your b/f knwos you so well .. I am just saying .. that if he has an ability .. lets see how far it goes ... =-) ... he is more or less a test subject ... in some ways ... BY no means let this affect your relationship with him .. as research isn't worth all of that .. YOu may try and play games ... Such as you writing a nuymber down on a piece ofd paper and staring at it .. and letting him guess .. say between .. 1-1000 ... Anyways ... For sure post back .. very interesting .. Especially if both of you have the gift ... ... or abilities ... That most likely everyone has .. Just not everyone has the ability to concentrate or believe in themselves that much to trust thier OWN judgement .. Basically all throughout life we have been told to not acknoledge these feelings of stres or fear ... Where some of us learned how to manage them and control them ... Has alot to do with our parents and how much stress was put on us at an early age before we had any control over our own lifes .... I THINK ... That is just a personal opinion .. maybe way .. off... anyways ... That is why first borns may have a better chance ...as having these abilities .. because they were more babied than there siblings simply because it was their parents first .. Child .. =-) ...

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I understand what you mean. I think much can be read in one's eyes. In fact I've always wondered why it's considered "rude" to stare, just automatically.. I think it's a very effective way to get to know a person and understand them on a level deeper than what typical small talk would accomplish.

But as for crowded places.. yes. It can be extremely uncomfortable. Maybe it depends on the particular crowd.. At times, like at school or at the mall, I've had to hide out in the bathroom just to calm down because I felt like I was being bombarded. Sensory overload. But I don't claim to be empathic necessarily.. if I am I wouldn't be able to identify any particular feelings.

I think people often lock eyes for a few moments without really realizing what's going on. It's happened with me a few times-- I'd pass someone, and something about that person, just their vibe I guess would completely fascinate me and our eyes would meet and stay there for a moment, speaking in ways, then parting as though nothing ever happened-- even though it always feels as though there was some mutual thing that just happened.

Then of course there's those that you wish you hadn't even met eyes with. There was this middle-aged guy I used to be acquainted with that lived on my street. Outwardly he was very friendly, polite and sociable. But something about him just repelled me. When he would come in to talk to my mom I'd immediately lock myself in my room, feeling this great need to take a shower or something.. I just could not trust him, and he terrified me. Not that eyes are the only way one can tell those things, of course, they just seem to help. When it comes to people you're close to it's as though you can literally read their mind/emotions just by studying them.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwampDancer
I understand what you mean. I think much can be read in one's eyes. In fact I've always wondered why it's considered "rude" to stare, just automatically.. I think it's a very effective way to get to know a person and understand them on a level deeper than what typical small talk would accomplish.

But as for crowded places.. yes. It can be extremely uncomfortable. Maybe it depends on the particular crowd.. At times, like at school or at the mall, I've had to hide out in the bathroom just to calm down because I felt like I was being bombarded. Sensory overload. But I don't claim to be empathic necessarily.. if I am I wouldn't be able to identify any particular feelings.

I think people often lock eyes for a few moments without really realizing what's going on. It's happened with me a few times-- I'd pass someone, and something about that person, just their vibe I guess would completely fascinate me and our eyes would meet and stay there for a moment, speaking in ways, then parting as though nothing ever happened-- even though it always feels as though there was some mutual thing that just happened.

Then of course there's those that you wish you hadn't even met eyes with. There was this middle-aged guy I used to be acquainted with that lived on my street. Outwardly he was very friendly, polite and sociable. But something about him just repelled me. When he would come in to talk to my mom I'd immediately lock myself in my room, feeling this great need to take a shower or something.. I just could not trust him, and he terrified me. Not that eyes are the only way one can tell those things, of course, they just seem to help. When it comes to people you're close to it's as though you can literally read their mind/emotions just by studying them.

I totally understand ... that ... for some reason alot of people don't feel this ... I am not sure if it is just because they say they don't feel this .. or they don't have enough time in thier lives to really honestly ... look for this ... or ???

By any means I am nont claiming to be ... Psychic or anything of that nature ... I just feel somethign Wierd and I am trying to figure out what exactly it is I am feeling ... Almost as if I feel the other persons emotions .. sometimes ... Anyways .. MORE MORE MORE .. Please .. at least lets me know I am not the only one ... that feels this .. cause sometimes I really feel outta place ... thanks for your ..sharing VIEWS ... ...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join