It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Specs of light going around me...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ok I can be sitting somewhere for sometime, doing anything, and I suddenly see these specs of light going around the corners of my eyes, sometimes not. So I turn my head to see it and they do NOT move with my vision, I see them at the center of my vision and they fade. They last about a fraction of a second to a second at most. It's been weirding me out, I thought my vision was going crazy. Anyone know what these little lights want, cuz I want them to F OFF.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I've had this happen to me too. Scroll down to my post.

Check out this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I still have it from time to time but not every often. It's very smalls orbs of light that very from gold to pink. They sort of dance infront of me or in my perphiral vision.

I seen other that have written about them and called them playful.

They were very active last year....then my exhubby died and it calmed down considerably.

I think whatever their purpose is/was....was to somehow try to prepare me for his loss.

Dunno.

If you want them to go away, simply tell them to.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well I hope it's not that reason...I don't have time to deal with any losses! Unless it's my own of course that would be different. I hope it's for something else.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This could be indicative of a detached retina. This should be looked into by a qualified opthamologist [an MD that specializes in the eye] not an optometrist.
This could be very serious and could lead to blindness if not treated quickly.

I have had experience with a detached retina. My first symptoms were flashes of light in my peripheral vision.
Good luck! See a Doctor!!

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Sounds a bit like what I've always heard referred to as "Floaters".

Basically they're tiny, tiny coagulated lumps floating within the mucousy fluid inside the eyeball. They catch light and can therefore refract different colours.

I think everyone gets them to some extent. They come and go (possibly they've got something to do with dehydration, most things seem to boil down to not drinking enough water!)judging by my experience of them.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I know in my case it is not floaters. I know what they are and I have wonderful eyesight and eye health.

This is a very beautiful bright little pinkish, goldish light. It is also accompanied by a "personality". I don't know how to describe it well enough to give it it's proper meaning.

Stacey

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Could be DAK, but usually floaters don't flash, they usually just swim in your vision and follow your eye movements.

Thanks for the water tip. I have lots of floaters and I certainly hope the water remedy works!

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Mate,

Could be an excess of mangos and satan worshipping. Maybe hehe.

On a serious note, there could be something with your eyes, symptom of detached retina as a previous poster (whaaa) said?

Take care and peace,
- Naz

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I see specs of small, black orb objects which are silent and travel extrememly fast. I just ignore them but it could be a side effect after my encounter with the flies two years ago which made me crazy over them. Seriously its uncontrollable, whenever I see a fly I get grossed out and cannot eat or have to stop eating even if its my favorite food in the whole wide world. These black specs remind me of those flies who would fly straight pass your eyes. Their so disgusting and annoying. I really want to make a large cage with food in there with the flies so they can multiply and then two weeks later open it up with a flamethrower water gun in my other and and let lose the flames of punishment. And of course this will be video taped and sent to Your Tube.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn

On a serious note, there could be something with your eyes, symptom of detached retina as a previous poster (whaaa) said?

Take care and peace,
- Naz

No, I'm not sure if he worships satan.

top topics

join