It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Announcement Rewritten!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hello, I am in summer vacation,so im going to start up the series again! The first two parts will be rewritten as one paragraph,then the rest will be started,hope you enjoy!
Heres the link to the first and second original paragraph! www.abovetopsecret.com...
heres a new part!

The Announcement
ByJoshua Chasse
Chapter 0: The execution

The year is 2020, and the president is out parading down Santa Monica BLVD celebrating the surrender of the Iraqi's, signaling the end of the Iraqi war. The street is filled with followers young and old praising the president. Meanwhile at a buliding not too far from the president, a lone person in a on the 20th story of a 30 story building is assembling a semi-automatic high powered sniper rifle. He has just finished with the assembly and feeds the chamber a single shell, he turns on the autoaimer(giving him perfect aim)He targets the president,locks on, and pulls the trigger. The shot cannot be heard over the roar of the emense crowd. 5 seconds later the soon to be dead presidents is blown in half by a speeding slug. Ther assain then turns a handgun on himself, says a prayer,and pulls the trigger,leaving to trace of his fromer face. The fall of America has just begun.

Please remember this is fiction,it is not to be taken seriously! thank you,hope you enjoyed it!!!!

[edit on 8/26/05 by cheesy1907]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
also,fell free to leave a comment or two, negative or positive

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
So far so good, need a bit more though, to get the feel of the story

Also, not to be pedantic or anything, I think a single bullet go's into the chamber not the entire clip

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter

Also, not to be pedantic or anything, I think a single bullet go's into the chamber not the entire clip

thanks for the comment,oh thanks for the correction,ill edit that!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Here is the second chapter! Hope you enjoy,feel free to critize(is that how you spell it?)

The Announcement
By Joshua Chasse
Chapter 1: The Big News

Today started off as a normal day, birds chirping, wife sleeping soundly right next to me. As I sit in bed I wonder how a guy like me can be so lucky. Carrie is absolutly beautiful with her dark brown hair and green eyes, Her stomach bloated due to an unborn little boy, due in abouta month. Carrie can't wait to become a mother, I'm ready also, but scared as hell! Who will he look like the most, who will he idolize, what if for something goes wrong? Don't think about that, push that image out. I snap out of this train of thought, to unfortunately get ready to go to work. I get out of bed and go right to my kitchen and brew up some coffee and turn on the t.v. I put on the channel 6 local news. It had a breaking story so I sat down to see what went down. Oh my god, the president and all the runner ups were executed in only an hour. They say this was a terrorist attack. The crew was somehow already at the scene in Washington D.C. She was telling us all about it when out of nowhere their was a gunshot and the womans head was blown into pieces. The cameraman freaked out and dropped the camera and ran. What we still saw was horrible. Explosions were everywhere and a large group of people were shooting into the terrified residents. I couldnt keep my stare off that T.V, when I did I rushed to my wife,woke her up, and told her to start packing. She saw the urgency in me and did exactly as I said. When we were finished packing I told her whats going on. I went back to the t.v to hear that all the major cities in the u.s were having the same thing going on, and that the enemy is coming our way. I got all our stuff,went into my safe,got a large wad of money and a handgun. We got outside and warned our neighboors and drove off.

[edit on 8/26/05 by cheesy1907]

top topics

join