It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone see the fire ball in the sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
yesterday around 11 pm there was a ball of fire in the sky that was moving around... then it slowed down... and at one point it looked like it was following us... then it just dissapeared....

did anyone else see it?????3

-fox

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
this is something i have witnessed twice, but not last night... was it orange/red? Did appear organinc? Did it fade in and out. Did it have the appearence of perhaps a balloon on fire in the sky? The one I saw dropped sparks/plasma in what appeared to be a pattern(not random) Whats your location by the way?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
it did look like plasma being dropped... but it did fade out.... but it was over the LA Area

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
no it was over the SF bay area

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
well there must have been two then... because i live in the LA Area

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I SEEN IT TOO!! right after my dog crapped gold! sorry about that
. I'm inherintly sarcastic. so how big was this ball? u sure it was a UFO and not a shooting star or something? what about a meteor?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Perseid meteor shower going on right now - sky is not falling, nor was an alien chasing you.... The technical term for a bright fireball is a bolide - nifty huh....

For more details check the spaceweather sites or other astronomy sites for details, pictures and all sorts of goodies. Big sunspot coming into view on sun - could spark some nice auroral activity soon too - keep looking up....

Next..??

[edit on 12-8-2006 by UofCinLA]

new topics

top topics

join