It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Texas "chemtrails"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Okay so near the end of the day I noticed those ever so distinct jet contrails that never disperse and go for miles and miles. I got some pictures from my house, but while I was at the bank earlier there were about three nicely made contrails in an "X" pattern.

These pictures were made roughly 30 minutes ago (5:54pm central)
Looking South-East, this one went on and on and on
picture 1

Looking due East, the continuation of the first. latter connects with another to the North
picture 2

Looking due North, there are three contrails. Far right is the one mentioned in the previous to pictures. Second one(in the middle) was from another plane. Third one in the orange circle is a commercial jet. Doesn't show too well in the image, but its a good refrence artifact.
picture 3

Now if I had a clear view to the North, there was a series of contrails in the "X" pattern. Very wide and goes for what appears to be for miles.

I just wish I got those images :/

[Edited on 28-10-2003 by MrRadicalEd]

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
On friday, one of our other members posted a thread about chemtrails over Oklahoma. He took pcitures and stuff. Not so far from where yorue at.

I also saw chemtrails being made and made over south east seattle metro area.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yeah I read that thread. Oklahoma and Texas have always seen a lot of wierd contrail patterns in the sky. I remember especially during the weeks after the events of 9.11 my mother would tell me about the checked patterns in the sky.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Mabey they are releasing some kind of chemical into the air. For what purpose

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
They look just like contrails from jets at different alitudes to me - see them all the time on clear days. Then i have lived near or around airports most of my life. I believe caused by water droplet condensation - were enough above today.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I made a post similar to this, no they are not contrails, they are ChemTrails, does anyone know what chemtrails are made of, ???Flouride??? They are more than water and oil droplets.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I would worry more about all the electrical wires that seem to surround your house. Yikes!

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I see those things all the time... But then again I am in North Texas...

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   
As would be found in a search, last year Democratic nominee Dennis Kucinich actually proposed a bill specifying, "chemtrails" as, "exotic weapons systems".

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I believe that these chemtrails are just a simple attempt to block out uv rays because of our depleting ozone layer.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
They are contrails. It is incredible that you really think the government is spraying you with chemicals. The great thing is you never consider why. What is in the "chemtrails"? What are the "chemtrails" purpose? However of course is must be malevolent, it just must be. Paranoia.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I too am from north Texas. I see chem-trails every now and then. When I do I always see 2 or more jets creating those familiar X patterns. These jets (or what I assume are jets) are always so high its impossible for me to identify exactly what type of aircraft it is. I recently saw them three days in a row. In the past Ive always seen them either just before sun rise or just before sun sent. but the most recent were in broad daylight around 2:00 pm. My mom even noticed them and called me up wondering what they were. I used to think that there was nothing more to all this then some kind of military experiment having to do with the atmosphere or ozone layer or something like that, but truth be told Im starting to worry a little. What are these chem-trails all about?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I couldnt view your pics....but Im sure you are seeing CONtrails.

Go here to read all about them: CONTRAIL SCIENCE
Make sure you check out all the links to the left. TONS of information!

Enjoy!

***Edited***
I just now noticed this thread originates from 2003. No wonder I couldnt get the pictures to work.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This is something that has always dumbfounded me. Just go back and look at WW2 videos of our bombers and fighter aircraft at high altitude creating these exact contrails. The extreme heat of the engines in the colder upper atmosphere creates these contrails. The wind will eventually disperse the trails to make them even larger. Would it be possible to spray something into the exhaust at that altitude? Yes but whatever would be dispersed into the air at that altitude would become so diluted by the enormity of the atmosphere that my guess is that it would be very ineffective at reaching the population below.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by on_yur_6
Would it be possible to spray something into the exhaust at that altitude? Yes but whatever would be dispersed into the air at that altitude would become so diluted by the enormity of the atmosphere that my guess is that it would be very ineffective at reaching the population below.

I agree with you. Contrails are what we see, sometimes bizarre patterns, but contrails nevertheless. Spraying something over Oklahoma City at high altitude would end up in Kansas.

Here is a picture of some contrails I took over Oklahoma City a couple of weeks ago. People really noticed them and brought them to my attention.

Oklahoma City Contrails

[edit on 1/16/2008 by TheAvenger]

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The trails are in full effect over Austin, TX today. Here's a few pics:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

top topics

join