It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mods-Theres something weird going on here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Moderators.....friends...and anyone else at ATS. Speaking of conspiracy theories. Ever since I posted about the giant UFO over a city in my area, several unusual things have happened, first peter Davenport hasnt responded, wich is fishy. I asked for contact information of the gentleman that posted the outlandish downright unbelievable claim. Number two if I log into ATS..its all screwed up and I have a hard time surfing the sight. It looks as if someone screwed with the html code. But if Im not logged in it looks fine....it might even be tracking my ISP. Maybe Im paranoid....if so I apologize and please if you could, fix the code for me. Thanks

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
There is nothing Fishy about Peter Davenport not responding to you. He is a very busy man who usually gets hundreds of UFO reports every month, and has the daunting task of figuring out what they might be and doing further research into them. Not only that, but he is not going to divulge anyone's private contact information to anyone who asks, especially unknown persons on the internet. NUFORC respects the privacy of people who make claims and such.

If Peter Davenport does respond to you, consider yourself lucky.

Beyond that, it sounds like you are being a bit paranoid over what might be some technical issues.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
there have been several power outages that have effected a variety of internet sites including myspace and other major services.

that might be at the root of the problem

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Mr. Davenport DOES reply to me. Answer me this if you know so much about his website, why is it that it may or ma not say "poster elects to remain anonymous". This suggests that I could possibly have a message sent to the individual and he can choose wether he interested in contacting me.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zyklonBZ_22_19
Mr. Davenport DOES reply to me. Answer me this if you know so much about his website, why is it that it may or ma not say "poster elects to remain anonymous". This suggests that I could possibly have a message sent to the individual and he can choose wether he interested in contacting me.

If the poster does not wish to be contacted by anonymous persons, then that means he simply does not wish to be contacted by just any old person. This also means he might not be interested in even recieving messages. Many people who report UFOs not only wish to protect their privacy, but they also have lives of their own and do not want a bunch of UFO people bombarding them with messages.

Your request is more than likely to be a violation of NUFORC privacy policies.

And it does not matter if Davenport responded to you in the past. You seem to forget, hes a busy man and there are a multitude of other cases besides yours that require attention.

top topics

join