It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Crossover Ideas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
All I have to say is Batman vs. Omega Red. It'd be a really good story if it were written correctly, you could have Red team with a Batman villain as a new Gotham mobster, and then Batman and Robin to the rescue. But it wouldn't be easy to defeat Omega Red.

[edit on 23-7-2006 by NeoQuest]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I don;t know if we would ever see such an event but Omega Red will soon be appearing in comics again very soon.

The Return of Omega Red.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Well, if Red were to stop by in a Batman book, he could possibly team with Hammer and Sickle - powered protectors of the proletariat!

Oh, for the simpler times when the only bad guys were the Ruskies...

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
There are already good crossovers out there, like whenever the F4 show up in Spiderman. Or the Punisher, X-Men, Iron Man. Although I am only in 1975 for Spider-Man Comics the F4 don't seem to appear as much. WOnder if they stop altogether when I get into the 1980's and 1990's. Although that's like another 300-400 Issues from where I'm at.

But good X I haven't seen? Hmmm, Super Man and Galactus. Who knows, G-Man might be able to beat Super Man. I mean, sure a Kryptonite bullet to the heart didn't beat Super Man but Galactus might! Or the Super Powered Doctor Doom after Secret Wars was over. Still doubt it though, Super Man to anything is like bringing a full fledge army with tanks and guns to a knife fight. He is so overpowered his biggest worry is which super power to use to defeat his opponets.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Another cool crossover comic would be if Tony Stark was featured in a comic book against the powerful Brainiac, one of the strongest villians in comics. Both characters are about technology one character actually is technology. But Iron Man and Captain America are just becomig ever more popular and I would love to see Tony Stark in some well written cross overs with DC characters. He didn't play a role in Marvel vs. DC and I didn't read JLA/Avengers.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Marvel's Speedball and DC's Bouncing Boy. Now THAT would be a team up!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Here is one that was announced today.

Ash Vs Marvel Zombies

Groovy.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Bloodshot and Youngblood...BEST CROSSOVER...EVER.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This is one I've been waiting for for a very long time and well I think i'll just have to do it.

Wolverine vs. predators
better yet James howlett Vs. Predator

This would be so cool forget that batman vs preditor vs aliens crap.

SR

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Teen Titians and Young Avengers

or Teen Titians and Runaways

or Legion of Superhero's with YA or Runaway's it could be made awesome.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Matter Eater Lad Vs. The Blob.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
here is a crossover thats happening soon The fantastic four VS. The silver surfer, i dont get it , the silver surfer evil?????

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Where did you hear about that outrider?

A crossover is just when a story is played out in more than one title. In the context that NeoQuest set he is talking about "Intercompany crossover" like Spider-Man/Superman.

Is Silver Surfer a bad guy? Not anymore, but he was a threat to planet Earth in his first appearance. This story is what the upcoming Fantastic Four movie is loosely based on. So in the movie, at least for the beginning of it, the Silver Surfer is the villain.
Right now in Ultimate Fantastic Four , Ultimate Silver Surfer is about to make his first "legitimate" appearance.
In the regular FF books Silver Surfer is also making appearances (Marvel does this sort of thing to coincide with the movies) where he fights the Black Panther.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
in the second fantastic four movie, its falled "Fantastic Four Rise Of The Silver Surfer"

www.fantasticfourmovie.com...

[edit on 30-5-2007 by outrider]

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Yes the Silver Surfer is the villain in that movie. He is Galactus's Herald. He isn't evil though he is just obligated to bring Galactus to planets that he can "eat." By the end of the movie he will likely join the FF to stop Galactus.

SR

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Where did you hear about that outrider?

A crossover is just when a story is played out in more than one title. In the context that NeoQuest set he is talking about "Intercompany crossover" like Spider-Man/Superman.

Is Silver Surfer a bad guy? Not anymore, but he was a threat to planet Earth in his first appearance. This story is what the upcoming Fantastic Four movie is loosely based on. So in the movie, at least for the beginning of it, the Silver Surfer is the villain.
Right now in Ultimate Fantastic Four , Ultimate Silver Surfer is about to make his first "legitimate" appearance.
In the regular FF books Silver Surfer is also making appearances (Marvel does this sort of thing to coincide with the movies) where he fights the Black Panther.

Sorry to derail the thread but i've stopped reading FF now after the stupidity of the Black Panther versus Silver Surfer fights there is no way they should of happened the way they did.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I would probably buy a comic where Superman and Spawn go head to head.

Spawn would let the air out of Supes for a while and eventually Supes would give into the dark side and stomp Spawn. I can just imagine an epic battle between these too.

Perhaps it's a revisionist peice and Lois is killed off tragically in the begining and Superman tries to save her soul....goes to hell...bumps into Spawn....someone cracks wise....and then the action begins!

Maybe not that corny. But an all out Doomsdayish slugpowersfest would be a cool read.

new topics

top topics

join