It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gods Army Has Plans in the Middle East

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

You are the sun of Islam, shining on the universe!” This is how Muhammad Khatami, the mullah who was president of Iran until last year, described Hezbollah last week.

The above being said Hezbollah is the spear head in Iran's ambitions to become a supper power. And the current leader of Iran said recently, “We shall soon witness the elimination of the Zionist stain of shame.”

Hezbollah was created in the early 1980s and has been funded through Iran with up to one hundred million dollars a year. But for the results they have gotten that is a very cheap price to pay. Hezbollah is also funded with busses in Lebanon and the political party is about four hundred thousand strong, and the party itself owns about twenty-five percent of the national territory of Lebanon.

The part is said to be armed with fourteen thousand missiles, which range from soviat made to Chinese silk worms. So why would Iran decide now to play the Hezbollah trump card and start a conflict this big?

Why has Tehran decided to play its Lebanese card now? Part of the answer lies in Washington’s decision last May to reverse its policy towards Iran by offering large concessions on its nuclear programme. Tehran interpreted that as a sign of weakness. Ahmadinejad believes that his strategy to drive the “infidel” out of the Islamic heartland cannot succeed unless Arabs accept Iran’s leadership.

So will the Arabs accept the leader ship of Iran? Books have been written dealing with that subject. My opinion is this war will last a long time, and North American is going to be dragged into it in one way or another.

www.timesonline.co.uk...
Edit for the link to the sorce materal.

[edit on 22-7-2006 by RedGolem]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
i agree with you. There are many countries that want this to escalate. For some reason the Iranian regime, and others such as North Korea, have become more defiant than ever.

Remember that China has made a multimillion dollar deal with Iran, even when European countries were already talking about taking Iran to the UN security council over it's nuclear ambitions.

China and Russia have a military alliance, and through the Shangai Co-operation Organization they have made it clear they are ready to opose NATO and the U.S., and iran among other countries was invited by this coalition, which supposedly was set up to fight terrorism, and separatism.....
www.timesonline.co.uk...

There is more behind this conflict than meets the eye.

Here are a couple of links about this same topic which are very interesting.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.atsnn.com...

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Its wierd how a couple of years ago we were just about to reopen diplomatic channels with Iran and starting off with a soccer game with the Iranians playing against USA soccer team after all the years of hostility between our 2 countries, they were also part of the NPT and were under IAEA monitoring, then came the numerous allegations by Israel which incidently began around 1998 that Iran was about to build a bomb even back then. Its now 8 years later and still no bomb. Their constant paranoid rantings caused a flare up in the Middle East and they targetted Americans in attempt to gain support trying to make us all paranoid as well. We know who has the big dogs in the ME and who aspires to be a world power. Its the little guys in the tiny country who wanna grow up to be big boys with big toys.

Which tiny country went and bombed Iraqs nuclear facilties while building up their own?

Which tiny country now threatans again to bomb Irans nuclear facilities while still keeping its own hidden?

Which tiny country has just recently murdered over 300 innocent people on the pretense of a "rescue mission"?

Napoleonic syndrome.

Did you ever think countries like N.Korea and China do not agree with US stance that Israel should be capable of holding WMD's? Of course they are worried. I do not blame them. No one knows where their missiles are aimed. Everyone wants to look out for their own interests and citizenry...the world doesn't revolve around one little country. It shouldn't. When you have tiny countries making statements like "Arabs may have the oil but we have the matches" we should all be worried.
Just have a look at how they treat Palestinians and imagine this tiny country as a world power. It should give you an idea as to how things would be.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
PieMan,
There is something else to all of this which was not really menchened. The main point of all this big mess has not really been menchened hear or in the main streem media. Its not about the solder that was taken from the border area, not about the forteen thousand missles that Hezbollah has, not really about how many people die, its about who will have the most infulance in the middle east. All those things that I menched and everything that has happened is just the means by which the infulance will happen.

So there is a power play for infulance going on. Who do you want to have the influnance, and by what means?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Muadibb
hear is another topic that might tie into this one a little bit, or if things get worse, a lot.

politics.abovetopsecret.com...'#top

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
PieMan,
There is something else to all of this which was not really menchened. The main point of all this big mess has not really been menchened hear or in the main streem media. Its not about the solder that was taken from the border area, not about the forteen thousand missles that Hezbollah has, not really about how many people die, its about who will have the most infulance in the middle east. All those things that I menched and everything that has happened is just the means by which the infulance will happen.

So there is a power play for infulance going on. Who do you want to have the influnance, and by what means?

I do not wish to see Hizbolla in power, nor do I wish to see Syria and for the same token I definitly do not want to see Israel holding any power over Lebanon. This is all bogus and its preplanned by Israel. The Gaza strip and Beirut just happened so conveniently.
Lets not even mention the influence Israel seems to have over the USA at the moment.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
RedGolem

Could you explain to the thread, exactly who is this Gods Army

of the thread title Gods Army Has Plans in the Middle East

is it Hezbollah, Syria, Iran, Arabs?
or Israel (Zion) that has 200+ nuclear warheads/bombs/devices
or North America....all are mentioned in thread starter but
it is unclear if any of these forces are 'Gods Army'

thanks

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
RedGolem

St Udio,
I was not more precise in the opening of the thred because the artical linked at the bottom exsplains it much better. But Gods Army is how the former president of Iran adressed Hezbollah. Hezbollah is mostly located in Lebonan but they are mostly funded and equiped and most defently controlled by Iran. Hezbollah is the tool Iran is useing to gain infulance, and power.

The atical is liked on the first post, it does have a lot of good information.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I find one thing not very clear about Iran power and recognition and Lebanon-hezbollah/Israel conflict.

The only known God's Army is the Israel nation not other and that is by biblical and historical accounts.

Now Iran wants power that is a fact but that power is in the same way that China is obtaining theirs.

Through control of Oil markets and an economical boost not by wars.

Wars will not bring Iran anything at all.

Just like US control for the middle east oil markets with Saudi Arabia and Kuwait and now very painfully Iraq . . . US is keeping very conveniently the war on terror in the middle east to make up for the establishment of energy dominance in the region.

Iran will rather have Hezbollah fighting outside Iran than getting its plan for power step over and taken over by foreign interest that are not the ones they desire to deal with.

US already has said over and over that It will not deal with Iran or Syria ever . . . is only one way or the highway.

China is going to play a big role in the oil wars and energy control.

The reality of the problems in the middle east are beyond what many think . . . this is as much part of Israel dominance and respectability as US excuses of its presence in the middle east just to fight terror.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
People are always talking about founding Hezbollah by Iran. But what about USA founding Israël? Israël killed a hell lot more humans than Hezbollah did.

Financing Israël 3 billions dollars per year is a much bigger crime against humanity than funding Hezbollah with ``up to`` 100 millions dollar a year, and it's not proved, USA have all the proofs for funding Israël.

And what Israël is buying? Weapons to kill arabs. What a shame.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

I do not wish to see Hizbolla in power, nor do I wish to see Syria and for the same token I definitly do not want to see Israel holding any power over Lebanon. This is all bogus and its preplanned by Israel. The Gaza strip and Beirut just happened so conveniently.
Lets not even mention the influence Israel seems to have over the USA at the moment.

Pie Man
What you said does have a lot of wisdom, but like it or not, some one is going to wind up with an awfull lot of infulance. So what kind of influence might it end up being? That I think may scholers are now trying to work out.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Marge,
You made some good points and those points you made are the ideas that I was trying to get across!

As things are going now I dont see Iran intervening directly. They have proven to be to smart for that. But as to the refrence to Gods Army, that is just how Hezbollah has been adressed. I think that has just proven to be a good motavation for some one of the right cerabreal capacity to want to die.

Although Iran being invalved in a war directly will not bring them anything, but useing Hezbollah to do there bidding very well could.

I dont like what is hapening right now but is hapening, and I will hope peace will be seen as more benifishal then war.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
RedGolem

is it Hezbollah, Syria, Iran, Arabs?
or Israel (Zion) that has 200+ nuclear warheads/bombs/devices
or North America....all are mentioned in thread starter but
it is unclear if any of these forces are 'Gods Army'

thanks

Hezbollah means "Party of God", so I assume they are just referring to Hezbollah. I think it is something like Hezbollah=Hez+Allah=Party+God, or something. So by God's army, I think they just mean Hezbollah's army.

top topics

join