It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What society is this? (Pic)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
Apaak, Im asking because there is lots of public scrutiny/accussations regarding Master masons, their wives, and other lodge members that are flat out disgusting.

Could you be more specific?

Originally posted by Appak
Freemasons are to have the utmost respect for their fellow-humans, so I think to be involved with a Brother Mason's wife, etc. would certainly be considered a Masonic offense.

Absolute grounds for expulsion, not to mention a healthy hiney-kicking, if it were my wife.

Daughters and sisters, mothers, etc. are also included. Masons know this. Good Masons would never dream of cavorting with a Brother's female relatives.

If I can't trust a man to be alone with my wife and not try to get frisky, he should not be a Mason. Period.

Besides that my wife is not one to be pawed at. She would probably pass out a whoopin' quicker than I if she felt it was warranted.

[edit on 10/15/07 by The Axeman]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RWPBR

Exactly RWPBR, the accussations seem to be true that there of Grand masters sharing their wives like whores. There are more than a dozen of these kind of stories going around.

Nasty.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by topsecretombomb]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
There are more than a dozen of these kind of stories going around.

Come on, man... "there are dozens of these kind of stories going around."

Dude, there are alot of different kinds of "stories" going around. I recall one about an old lady who lived in a shoe.

Without some kind of supporting information or evidence, they are just that: "STORIES."

If you have something, lay it out; otherwise I suspect you are simply Mason-baiting again.

I assume you have been too busy to finish our little talk about Cooper...

Stories are just stories until they are shown to be fact. If you have facts, let's see them. If you have no facts, then you've got nothing but a MO that is played-out and annoying.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The pin shown is NOT an Oddfellows pin
it is from the A.M.O.S.

the Ancient Order Of Mystic Symarians

whose MEMBERSHIP Consists of ODDFELLOWS ONLY

it is not as listed earlier un this post a "Degree" Nor is it it in any way a part of the IOOF the tie in is ONLY members of the IOOF are ivited or allowed to have an AMOS lodge operate in theyre lodge

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join