It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majic, New Super Mod?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Just reading another one of Majic's novels I mean posts and I noticed that he is supporting a Super Mod status. I've been idle alittle bit over the last few days and haven't seen anyone acknowledge this. So if I am the first I would like to say Congrats to Majic for the promotion.

Not sure if this guy sleeps or not, with the effort that goes into his posts I don't see how he could. So without a doubt nobody is more deserving.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I know it was mentioned in one of the PTS announcement threads but there hasn’t been an exclusive thread about Majic’s promotion.

As for sleep? I don’t think he does that.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I don't think so either.

Well either way, heres my
to Majic.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Majic CAN'T sleep. It takes him so long to write his novels, I mean posts. It's a good thing I'm a fast reader or I'd just have to skip over them.

Congrats again majic.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
I've been idle alittle bit over the last few days and haven't seen anyone acknowledge this.

Oh, don't worry, HE acknowledged it!

Congrats Soup-boi!

I love ya, man!

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
way to go majic!
nah i dont think that he sleeps

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Whether Majic is a SuperMod or not, he certainly deserves the promotion because, as a mere Mod, he's doing a super job.

Face it, having a post re-directed to PTS from either ATS or BTS used to be "the kiss of death". If you had your thread moved to PTS you knew that almost no one was ever going to read it. After all, until a very short time ago, PTS was, for all intents and purposes, "ATS' bastard child".

But now, PTS is a forum that is doing more than just being a place where you could read all of the recent Board Questions and Business threads. It's now the place to go to find good discussion and debate on the issues that concern us all. And I have to give Magic no small amount of credit in this dramatic "turn around" for PTS.

I just have to wonder whether Magic might not be "drafted" to help BTS or even ATS out. As it stands, PTS has become the place that I first click to when I log onto Abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Congrats, Majic. Well deserved, I say.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Congrats majic.

Loveya. Make it good mon ami.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It's A Bird, It's A Plane!

Thanks.

I got the cape and tights on 7/7 and it's been a wild couple of weeks, to be sure.

The story of how all this came about, for any who missed it, can be found in these threads:

Improving and Promoting Politics @ ATS

Politics: The New PTS Revolution

BTS.talk: Majic's Moderator Monologs

I will confess to being somewhat freaked out at first about going straight from junior mod to super mod, not to mention taking responsibility for PTS, but that fell by the wayside pretty quickly when I realized I needed to hit the ground running.

There's too many fun things to do and not enough time to worry about it, and that's the way I like it.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hey Majic

Congratulation my friend. You were the first mod who helped me when I started posting in this board and you been so supportiv. I never thank you in public so at least I can express my respect for everything you've done for me and for the forum

Way to go bro

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
My congrats dude. You deserved it big time. But I've got to agree with a few of the guys here, you sure seem to give that keyboard of yours a good workout . . . not that that's a bad thing . . . well, if it's late at night it can be . . . but even then . . . nah, or not. It's a bad thing late at night.

Any other time though:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Congratulation majic.
i bet that you deserve it and even more....

new topics

top topics

join